Favorite nudist resort
First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Ten Bears

United States

#1 Dec 9, 2010
Cherokee vs Timberline. I've been to both and I like Cherokee the best. Shaded pool, large hot tub and well marked hiking trails. Look forward to next year to visit.
HaHa

Crossville, TN

#2 Dec 9, 2010
nothin like swimmin with balls, or sittin on a bench that random asses sit on

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#3 Dec 9, 2010
Ten Bears wrote:
Cherokee vs Timberline. I've been to both and I like Cherokee the best. Shaded pool, large hot tub and well marked hiking trails. Look forward to next year to visit.
Timberline is a swinger resort --- big difference. Yeah you can go nude there but it is not a nudist resort. It may be closed by now, it was in bankruptcy last we heard.

We enjoy Cherokee for the great amenities. The grounds are well laid out, nice trails and the rates are reasonable.
not closed

Cookeville, TN

#4 Dec 9, 2010
Timberline must be doing something right, tons of RV's pulling in there off Hwy. 70 every Friday morning apparently for the weekend or the week. eeewww eeewww ewwww
redneck

Martin, TN

#5 Dec 9, 2010
CrossvilleNudist wrote:
<quoted text>
Timberline is a swinger resort --- big difference. Yeah you can go nude there but it is not a nudist resort. It may be closed by now, it was in bankruptcy last we heard.
We enjoy Cherokee for the great amenities. The grounds are well laid out, nice trails and the rates are reasonable.
so why did it go into bankruptcy ? i know no pockets to carry their money in.
just curious

Huntsville, TN

#6 Dec 9, 2010
so i wonder, would anyone be offended if i strolled out there with a bunch of jewelry swinging from my tool?
Nachtmahr

Viola, TN

#7 Dec 10, 2010
It was 20degF this morning.
Who the f*ck wants to go around naked?
Ten Bears

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2010
just curious wrote:
so i wonder, would anyone be offended if i strolled out there with a bunch of jewelry swinging from my tool?
I saw a man at Cherokee that had a thick gauge Prince Albert piercing and a few women with rings an chains piercings. Most resorts don't allow below belt jewelry but I think it's selective enforcement.

“with toasted rye”

Since: May 10

Crossville

#9 Dec 11, 2010
Nachtmahr wrote:
It was 20degF this morning.
Who the f*ck wants to go around naked?
I have to agree with you here. Nudity is a summer pastime only.
fatso and lardarse

Bakewell, TN

#10 Dec 11, 2010
everytime we've been there everyone seems to "shy" away from us, we just don't understand.
redneck

Martin, TN

#11 Dec 11, 2010
i do not understand the need to go naked in public but for the ones that do thats your priviledge i don't even like to look at myself and i sure don't want to see anyone elses private parts is this supposed to be liberating and make you feel better about yourself ?
Ten Bears

United States

#12 Dec 11, 2010
redneck wrote:
i do not understand the need to go naked in public but for the ones that do thats your priviledge i don't even like to look at myself and i sure don't want to see anyone elses private parts is this supposed to be liberating and make you feel better about yourself ?
Yes, body acceptance and feeling better about my body has encouraged me to take better care of it. Improved Diet, exersize and weight loss make me proud for others to see me nude.

Since: Dec 10

Location hidden

#13 Dec 12, 2010
redneck wrote:
redneck, it is a lifestyle choice. For instance, Lady Gaga chooses to wear a meat dress. It's a priviledge. There have been times that I looked in the mirror and didn't like what I saw. With exercise n' diet, you can make your personal appearance be the best it can be. Also, if you do this and then visit a nudist resort, you'll began to see others who take care of their bodies as well.
love doctor

Bakewell, TN

#14 Dec 12, 2010
Please , do not fall for the "penis enlargement" creams and pills that are advertised on t v , visit a nudist camp and enlarge it almost instantly.
family

Charlotte, NC

#15 Dec 12, 2010
CrossvilleNudist wrote:
<quoted text>
redneck, it is a lifestyle choice. For instance, Lady Gaga chooses to wear a meat dress. It's a priviledge. There have been times that I looked in the mirror and didn't like what I saw. With exercise n' diet, you can make your personal appearance be the best it can be. Also, if you do this and then visit a nudist resort, you'll began to see others who take care of their bodies as well.
A meat dress?? I gotta go look this up..
Move over

Lebanon, TN

#16 Dec 13, 2010
Gross
Natural Woman

Miami Beach, FL

#17 Dec 13, 2010
love doctor wrote:
Please , do not fall for the "penis enlargement" creams and pills that are advertised on t v , visit a nudist camp and enlarge it almost instantly.
Warm summer days does seem to have that effect on the men at the nude resort. They do hang longer, unless they take a dip in an unheated pool.
Nudist TN

Nolensville, TN

#18 Dec 31, 2010
Ain't nothing at Timberline but grandads on dirty mattresses. Cherokee is the only real nudist place in Crossville.
sexy man

Hickory, NC

#19 Aug 17, 2012
You can go to Timberline nude resort were people have fun and enjoy who they are. So stop crying and come see for yourself you come to have fun you will.
oneidacouple

Bybee, TN

#21 Oct 28, 2012
My wife and I have been to both and prefer Cherokee. Both are nice. This is a lifestyle not for everyone but if you understand it there is nothing better.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Kmart: Who is doing who? 13 min honestly 4
Law on dating a minor? (Jun '11) 26 min hoesareslow 66
Lets get to know the real crossville 27 min beastman 4
Andrea the fuzzy bobble head 33 min hoesareslow 4
bernie sanders buys his THIRD house for $600k 42 min Chokingonyourrhet... 31
Peavine Rd Wreck (Sep '15) 1 hr What 10
Jessica Hood 1 hr Curi 5

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance