Married and want another wife to be i...

Married and want another wife to be included

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
concerned

Cookeville, TN

#1 Oct 1, 2012
Hi I'm married and would love to have another wife in the picture to clean house, play with kid, help me and I'll help you. Am I crazy?
hmmmm

Crossville, TN

#2 Oct 1, 2012
No you're not crazy, just typical low life insane crossville white trash.

Since: Aug 10

Cookeville, TN

#3 Oct 1, 2012
concerned wrote:
Hi I'm married and would love to have another wife in the picture to clean house, play with kid, help me and I'll help you. Am I crazy?
Having a wife and wishing for a second is kind of like having cancer and wishing for AIDs. Isn't one woman enough trouble?

But all joking aside, couldn't you get the same result by hiring a maid and seducing her?
concerned

Cookeville, TN

#4 Oct 2, 2012
You all must be confused. Let me clarify for you jack a$$e$ on here. I'm the wife, I want another wife. NOw with that it mind whatcha think? And the whole aids, cancer comment, you're an lonely idiot.
Mobile_Amused

United States

#5 Oct 2, 2012
concerned wrote:
You're an lonely idiot.
Comedy gold.
Original Booger Eater

Pulaski, TN

#6 Oct 2, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Comedy gold.
Your bar is pretty low, eh?

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#7 Oct 2, 2012
Original Booger Eater wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who is obsessed with an anonymous poster on a rural community forum board.

Since: Aug 10

Cookeville, TN

#8 Oct 2, 2012
concerned wrote:
You all must be confused. Let me clarify for you jack a$$e$ on here. I'm the wife, I want another wife. NOw with that it mind whatcha think? And the whole aids, cancer comment, you're an lonely idiot.
Perhaps you should have considered alternate wording in your original post; since gay marriage is still illegal in TN, its very unlikely you have a first wife in order for you to require a second. If you want a three-way marriage of sorts (even if its illegal), she would technically be your husband's second wife and YOUR first wife.

My comment still stands though. If you want a "wife" for the cooking and cleaning, NOT romantic interests, then you would probably be better off hiring a maid and seducing her. An actual wife is supposed to be there for loving and romantic reasons, with the cooking and cleaning as a secondary benefit. What you're looking for is more like a "friends with benefits as well as labor". You're asking a woman to join your marriage for all of the least fun stuff, kind of like offering a free trip to Disney World as long as the main reason you go is to stand in long lines while getting a sun burn.
The Original Megalomaniac

Pulaski, TN

#9 Oct 2, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the guy who is obsessed with an anonymous poster on a rural community forum board.
Obsessed? How so? What do you have that anyone would possibly want?

Be specific. Give examples.

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

#10 Oct 2, 2012
The Original Megalomaniac wrote:
<quoted text>
Obsessed? How so? What do you have that anyone would possibly want?
Be specific. Give examples.
You've copied and pasted a grammatical correction I issued in MAY 2011 on multiple threads. You name yourself "The Original ___" on nearly every thread, and you follow me to every thread I post on.

Specific enough?
The Original Sheldon

Pulaski, TN

#11 Oct 2, 2012
The Original Amused wrote:
<quoted text>
You've copied and pasted a grammatical correction I issued in MAY 2011 on multiple threads. You name yourself "The Original ___" on nearly every thread, and you follow me to every thread I post on.
Specific enough?
There actually is a huge difference in someone "obsessing" you and someone who is mocking you.

Aren't you "intellectuals" smart enough to know when you're being mocked?
Really

Crossville, TN

#12 Oct 2, 2012
The Original Sheldon wrote:
<quoted text>
There actually is a huge difference in someone "obsessing" you and someone who is mocking you.
Aren't you "intellectuals" smart enough to know when you're being mocked?
IS this the "original Sheldon Young"?, the POS that drinks like a fish and has since 1985?
Just wondering?
simply facts

United States

#13 Oct 2, 2012
I find it funny that someone can post something on here as a simple conversation starter and others come behind them with boring lifes and pent up frustration looking for an argument. I think it would be awesome to have a friend other then my husband to help out around the house and spice up the bed room. Mind you I said a friend and not a maid because where's the fun if you have to pay someone to do it.
gyu

Crossville, TN

#14 Oct 2, 2012
i can help u durin day. 40 guy

“I Dont Care”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#15 Oct 2, 2012
concerned wrote:
You're absolutely not crazy..you're lazy.

Would you really want to put your kid through something that ridiculous? Don't say you're selfish to..
Hawker

Crossville, TN

#16 Oct 3, 2012
Original Booger Eater wrote:
<quoted text>
.... and the brows, too??!
Jamison

Crossville, TN

#17 Oct 3, 2012
simply facts wrote:
I find it funny that someone can post something on here as a simple conversation starter and others come behind them with boring lifes and pent up frustration looking for an argument. I think it would be awesome to have a friend other then my husband to help out around the house and spice up the bed room. Mind you I said a friend and not a maid because where's the fun if you have to pay someone to do it.
That is just sick and disgusting, not to mention perverse.
concerned

Cookeville, TN

#18 Oct 3, 2012
people need to be open minded. Yes I would like to do more than have them assist me with my b*tch work. I want someone that will go shopping with me when my husband doesn't want to. Someone to rub my back and like wise, I'd return the favor. I'm not selfish. I want a wife. I want to have someone that will feel in where my husband doesn't. Sexually isn't an area that he lacks, but if she wants to be with me, not my husband, then I can help her out if I'm attracted to her. I'd prefer heavy petting, over actual sex. I love all people as long as you love yourself and have some decency.
REALLY

Jamestown, TN

#19 Oct 3, 2012
Your stating that your looking for "decency" in someone?! Yet your obviously in a marriage with children and lookin for a lesbian lover/heavy petter/friend/maid?! And what would be decent about bringing that situation into your marriage or into your child/childrens lives? Wow it really is a sick society that we live in.
concerned

Cookeville, TN

#21 Oct 5, 2012
I' sorry that I have a sexual appetite. It isn't like I'd be having sex in front of my child or anything like that, sicko. I'm tired of trying to explain myself to people that have obviously haven't even been outside of Crossville let alone Tennessee. You peple wouldn't survive in a real city. You would definetly be murdered, robbed, raped or running back home if you crawled out of that rock that you live in. There is more out there than over hauls and chewing tobacco. People live a little and get out and enjoy yourselves. Some people just need to look with the blinders off. Stupid closed minded people kill me.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mothers Day 39 min Reality 26
SIDE By SIDE WAR 59 min Twice as nice 1
PRODUCE GUY on 127 in tabor loop entrance area 1 hr Twice as nice 3
Earl Patton School board attorney needs to go (Oct '14) 2 hr Bonerluvr 16
"*"Catch A-IDS From KISSING"*" 2 hr Bill 16
Who has the most Roaches in there home ? 2 hr Yes they did 1
Mike Morgan/ Overdose/ Dead 2 hr Willy 27

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance