any thing on charles hoover

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
looking

Crossville, TN

#1 Jan 31, 2010
someone called me and told me charles was found dead on cook road anyone know anything about the details?

Since: Jan 10

detroit,michigan

#2 Jan 31, 2010
i think somebody is pulling your leg.
amused

Savannah, TN

#3 Feb 6, 2010
read other posts about him. he is fine. he is out of town visiting family
Joyce Brewer

United States

#4 Feb 11, 2010
I am his sister and this is not true, Charles is living with his brother. And he is fine.
reading to know

Savannah, TN

#5 Feb 15, 2010
thanks for letting us know my grandchildren hadn't seen him in awhile and was worried
Tammy

Crossville, TN

#6 Feb 18, 2010
Joyce, you need to joinf facebook and look up "scary larry". I've asked that the "fan" page be removed because it's full of ugly little inuendos about Charles. I know he's a character about town, but no one deserves to be humiliated in a public manner.
Charles Hoover

Hilmar, CA

#7 Feb 22, 2010
I am Charles Hoover although not the one your talking about.
loving life

Crossville, TN

#8 Feb 22, 2010
Tammy wrote:
Joyce, you need to joinf facebook and look up "scary larry". I've asked that the "fan" page be removed because it's full of ugly little inuendos about Charles. I know he's a character about town, but no one deserves to be humiliated in a public manner.
I agree it is horrible that they have made a page on facebook about him. It should be removed!
Charles Hoover

Hilmar, CA

#9 Feb 22, 2010
I'm out in California. Although, my dads side is from Kentucky.
hillbilly

Crossville, TN

#10 Feb 22, 2010
Joyce thanks a million, I been sitting here defending charles for weeks. And then this bunch of lies started really got me depressed. I have known the hoover boys and harold boling for years and I value their friendship. Glad to know both of them are ok. So thanks for setting the record straight
hillbilly

Crossville, TN

#11 Feb 22, 2010
Tammy, AMEN, for all the sick people that post nasty sh--t about Charles, At least he dont runn all over town telling Lies and talking crap about people or post lies and gossip in Topix.
njdhsteg ce

Shelbyville, TN

#12 Feb 22, 2010
hoover looks like michael jackson so kids beware
bigbertha

Crossville, TN

#13 Feb 23, 2010
I guess we will all know we see him out and about again
annonymous

Crossville, TN

#14 Feb 27, 2010
Tammy wrote:
i made the page and it wasn't to make fun. thank you very much. i just didn't know his name at the time of the creation of the page. and if you would have actually checked on my latest post before you had it deleted you would have known that i clarified his name was actually charles hoover. and i think if my page was such a huge deal to you that you should have the other page deleted. but i don't know its just a suggestion. prick
annonymous pal

Smartt, TN

#15 Feb 27, 2010
annonymous wrote:
<quoted text>
i made the page and it wasn't to make fun. thank you very much. i just didn't know his name at the time of the creation of the page. and if you would have actually checked on my latest post before you had it deleted you would have known that i clarified his name was actually charles hoover. and i think if my page was such a huge deal to you that you should have the other page deleted. but i don't know its just a suggestion. prick
yeah i dont see what the big deal is even if scary larry was being made fun of. people make fun of him all the time but, when people think hes dead its suddenly not ok to make fun of him anymore. wow. i think the other page on faceboook needs to be taken off too.
dusty lewis

Smartt, TN

#16 Feb 27, 2010
loving life wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree it is horrible that they have made a page on facebook about him. It should be removed!
so your the reason it got removed?! thanks a lot old lady
Jacob Pegram

Crossville, TN

#17 Feb 27, 2010
Yea what up with this!! I was a fan of that page it had like 500 and now i find out that some loser chick all of the sudden cares what people say about a guy she doesn't even know. wow is all i can say. if you sit at home and try to make people mad, your good at it. get a life loser
dusty lewis

Smartt, TN

#18 Feb 27, 2010
i agree jacob. people are so immature when they stay on their butts all day and find things to ruin on online. those people are buzz kills
Jacob Pegram

Crossville, TN

#19 Feb 27, 2010
i agree. we should b friends. i like you in a severely gay way
dusty lewis

Smartt, TN

#20 Feb 27, 2010
we should be friends with benefits dude;)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Wtf Daddy/Daughter Dances... 14 min ghost bc 5
North Korea 34 min Irving 14
Quality Inn Closing Soon 2 hr 10 o clock people 14
judge larry warner (Jul '10) 2 hr Judge 208
Name that cheating woman you know 2 hr Karma 6
MikeG and DestinyC 3 hr Huh 4
Attention CoLinx Employees!!! Important Union I... 5 hr Unionize CoLinx Now 22
Steve Rains - Progressive Savings Bank Sat really? 20

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web