Port St. Lucie's Most Beautiful Drive...

Port St. Lucie's Most Beautiful Driveways

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Feb 6, 2013
Don't think a driveway can be beautiful?

Here's a couple of unique and beautiful driveways!

http://i37.photobucket.com/albums/e86/florydy...

listen

Sparta, TN

#2 Feb 6, 2013
WOW! Nice!
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#3 Feb 6, 2013
I don't know the people at either of these homes, but I figure they must installing granite counter tops or marble flooring and they saved up scrap pieces until they had enough to do a driveway with them.

Wow!...yeah, that's what I said when I first saw them too.

I'd like the floor of my house to look like that!

Sorry Crossville, but that beats the crap out of ceramic tile!
Do What

United States

#4 Feb 6, 2013
Brucie, I won't miss that state a bit. I'm glad to be moving back to Crossville shortly.

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#5 Feb 6, 2013
Creative? yes

In Florida in front of those homes not beautiful.

If they saved up scrap pieces from redoing counters and floors they got screwed or measured way wrong.

Maybe someday you will own so you can do more than dream. I doubt it but.....until then don't dis the people that do own something as you did in your blanket statement as if everyone in Florida has marble floors and everyone in Crossville has ceramic tile. There is nothing wrong with ceramic, although I prefer the porcelain.

What do you walk on?

Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#6 Feb 6, 2013
Do What wrote:
Brucie, I won't miss that state a bit. I'm glad to be moving back to Crossville shortly.
Oh well...to each his own.
I wasn't posting a commentary on the joys of living in Florida, I was simply sharing some pictures of something you don't see every day.

If you're a bit of an isolationist and you don't like crowds, I can kind of understand where you're coming from because I feel like I'm in the city all the time and I miss the countryside that northern Michigan had.

I'll probably move at least a few more times in my life, but I like it here and I'll always come even if it is just a seasonal thing.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#7 Feb 6, 2013
wltg wrote:
Creative? yes
In Florida in front of those homes not beautiful.
If they saved up scrap pieces from redoing counters and floors they got screwed or measured way wrong.
Maybe someday you will own so you can do more than dream. I doubt it but.....until then don't dis the people that do own something as you did in your blanket statement as if everyone in Florida has marble floors and everyone in Crossville has ceramic tile. There is nothing wrong with ceramic, although I prefer the porcelain.
What do you walk on?
Why is it that you always seem to be in training to become a bitchier BITCH?

I didn't make any blanket statement...that's merely your bitchy assertion.

Location hidden

#8 Feb 6, 2013
Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>
Why is it that you always seem to be in training to become a bitchier BITCH?
I didn't make any blanket statement...that's merely your bitchy assertion.
This isn't a blanket statement? "Sorry Crossville, but that beats the crap out of ceramic tile! "

Why can't you just say something like "yes I thought it was great too" instead of your condescending attitude to the people of Cumberland County. You don't like it there. Many do!! If it wasn't a blanket statement what was it?

What do you walk on in the rental you live in?
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#10 Feb 6, 2013
I've always loved stone...

I like this too...

Go ahead ltg...say something NEGATIVE about it.
Tell us how ugly it is or what lousy farm land Michigan must have with all those damn rocks!

C'mon ltg...you're a professional BITCH now...surely you can come up with something?

Location hidden

#11 Feb 6, 2013
Florydyan wrote:
I've always loved stone...
I like this too...
Go ahead ltg...say something NEGATIVE about it.
Tell us how ugly it is or what lousy farm land Michigan must have with all those damn rocks!
C'mon ltg...you're a professional BITCH now...surely you can come up with something?
Ever been through the Homestead area? Lots of stone. There is a place for rock and brick. South Florida isn't one of them. I was very familiar with Northern Michigan, as my parents owned an old farm house with 80 acres that we vacationed in. That isn't as impressive use of rock that I remember. The Homestead homes are more familiar to me from the area we used to vacation.

Don't forget to post pictures of those Florida driveways in a couple years to see what they look like then.

Location hidden

#12 Feb 6, 2013
Back to my questions...if it wasn't a blanket statement what was it?

What do you walk on in "your" house?

Location hidden

#13 Feb 6, 2013
oops forgot...the one you posted looks like a 70's construction house. Not really an old stone house.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#14 Feb 6, 2013
wltg wrote:
<quoted text>
Ever been through the Homestead area? Lots of stone. There is a place for rock and brick. South Florida isn't one of them. I was very familiar with Northern Michigan, as my parents owned an old farm house with 80 acres that we vacationed in. That isn't as impressive use of rock that I remember. The Homestead homes are more familiar to me from the area we used to vacation.
Don't forget to post pictures of those Florida driveways in a couple years to see what they look like then.
Go ahead and post a picture of your face and we'll see which one (YOU or the DRIVEWAYS) cracks, fades,and gets liver spots first.

Location hidden

#15 Feb 6, 2013
Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and post a picture of your face and we'll see which one (YOU or the DRIVEWAYS) cracks, fades,and gets liver spots first.
woo hoo ha ha knee slapper there Florida BOY. About as mature as your having to announce what will happen after you eat your chili. Typical Michigan redneck talk. Let me guess you also announce in Michigan redneck talk "gotta take a leak"

How was it not a blanket statement?

What do you walk on in "your" house.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#16 Feb 6, 2013
wltg wrote:
oops forgot...the one you posted looks like a 70's construction house. Not really an old stone house.
Did I make any claims about it?

Frankly, the old stone houses weren't all that great.
People used what was available and it wasn't always artistic.

Just look at any old barn in Michigan...they all used field stone for their foundations and more often than not they just shoved rocks together any way they would fit.

I like split field stone that has a nice smooth cut to the front of it so you can see the colors in the rock.

I really don't care about your "architectural critique."
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#17 Feb 6, 2013
wltg wrote:
<quoted text>
woo hoo ha ha knee slapper there Florida BOY. About as mature as your having to announce what will happen after you eat your chili. Typical Michigan redneck talk. Let me guess you also announce in Michigan redneck talk "gotta take a leak"
Oh..I see...you're a fan of HIPPIE...or at least you follow his posts, and yet you think I'M the weird one?

Knee slapper right back at ya ltg!

Location hidden

#18 Feb 6, 2013
Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>
I really don't care about your "architectural critique."
Or any opinion other than your own.

Location hidden

#19 Feb 6, 2013
Florydyan wrote:
<quoted text>
Oh..I see...you're a fan of HIPPIE...or at least you follow his posts, and yet you think I'M the weird one?
Knee slapper right back at ya ltg!
I can't say that I am a follower, but I do think what you are referring to is that I said I was worried about him and glad to see him still around. I have a feeling he is someone from the board you were kicked off of time and time again. I could be wrong, but I think it is him.

Don't you see how you are just...well not right in the head?

Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#20 Feb 6, 2013
wltg wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you want me to provide you with a list of "urinary slang"?

I'm thinking you might actually be able to teach ME something along those lines?
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#21 Feb 6, 2013
wltg wrote:
<quoted text>
I can't say that I am a follower, but I do think what you are referring to is that I said I was worried about him and glad to see him still around. I have a feeling he is someone from the board you were kicked off of time and time again. I could be wrong, but I think it is him.
Don't you see how you are just...well not right in the head?
Shoes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Original Citizen in Los Angeles?? (Aug '16) 5 min Larry 40
Wrong World. 22 min NiteFlight 18
music thread, mgtow edition! 49 min Short Bus 12
Dana 4 hr Whatup 1
Mellesa stover 5 hr Yummy 7
Hey fat girls! 5 hr Hage 17
""Plague is Here"" 6 hr Harp1 15

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance