Suspicious men spotted phoographing s...

Suspicious men spotted phoographing strangers around town

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
omg

Crossville, TN

#1 Feb 16, 2013
Watch out ladies there are a bunch of nuts stalking the local swap and shop soccer moms and other women in local store parking lots.Be aware that they are illegaly invading people's privacy and may be dangerous.If you notice strangers lurking about public areas and following people with a camera please report them to the authorities immediately.
oh please

Crossville, TN

#2 Feb 16, 2013
You're a flippin idiot. Please feel free to just go ahead and kill yourself.
wltg

Hobe Sound, FL

#3 Feb 16, 2013
it's the "people of walmart" photo people!! Perhaps you don't look quite as sexy as you think you do?
Lol

United States

#4 Feb 17, 2013
This was brought to you by; the same person wanting to stalk everyone in town and take pictures of them!( just in case your swapping drugs)

“enjoying life”

Since: Oct 10

Clinton, tn

#5 Feb 17, 2013
Ah in public we have no right to privacy as long you are not being physically harmed you have no claim to privacy
omg

Crossville, TN

#6 Feb 17, 2013
I have definitely noticed older men lurking around biglots and other stores that are very nosey, and they seem to pay very very close attention to younger women some even underage.In this world of pervs you cant be too careful, if I see anyone taking my picture in public or even just paying too much attention to me I will pull the pepper spray from my purse and fill their car with a burning cloud of tears.
whoa

Crossville, TN

#7 Feb 17, 2013
oh please wrote:
You're a flippin idiot. Please feel free to just go ahead and kill yourself.
So is this "posse" attacking soccer moms now too?!?!?!?!Ehhh, come on guys the whole situation is coming across a little unstable, ahem, if you know what I mean.Men who are admitting they want to stalk people should maybe try to be less agressive when they're dealing with women, scares the public boys.
wtf

Crossville, TN

#8 Feb 17, 2013
trekgraham78 wrote:
Ah in public we have no right to privacy as long you are not being physically harmed you have no claim to privacy
And you sir have no claim on a razor, nice unibrow.
heardthat

Crossville, TN

#9 Feb 17, 2013
Probably a bunch of freaks trying to get upskirt pictures get a life losers.
Turf Flu

Crossville, TN

#10 Feb 17, 2013
omg wrote:
I have definitely noticed older men lurking around biglots and other stores that are very nosey, and they seem to pay very very close attention to younger women some even underage.In this world of pervs you cant be too careful, if I see anyone taking my picture in public or even just paying too much attention to me I will pull the pepper spray from my purse and fill their car with a burning cloud of tears.
Go ahead and use that pepper spray and see who goes to jail for assault.

“enjoying life”

Since: Oct 10

Clinton, tn

#11 Feb 17, 2013
wtf wrote:
<quoted text>And you sir have no claim on a razor, nice unibrow.
That's not a unibrow idiot it's lighting.
Futurerama

United States

#12 Feb 17, 2013
Turf Flu wrote:
<quoted text>
Go ahead and use that pepper spray and see who goes to jail for assault.
Who cares! If ur not the pervert then it doesn't matter but im sure I would use it if I had a perv taking pictures of me . Rather them take me to jail for assault than to the hospital or morgue!
momof2

Crossville, TN

#13 Feb 17, 2013
Futurerama wrote:
<quoted text>
Who cares! If ur not the pervert then it doesn't matter but im sure I would use it if I had a perv taking pictures of me . Rather them take me to jail for assault than to the hospital or morgue!
This is scary to me I take my children to the store at least 3 times a week and i never had any problems or druggees messing with me.truthfully it makes me not want to visit any of these stores yall brought up unless they are going to make theyre lots more safe from stalkers and druggies.
MyThoughtExactly

Crossville, TN

#14 Feb 17, 2013
heardthat wrote:
Probably a bunch of freaks trying to get upskirt pictures get a life losers.
This whole situation sounds contrived and I suspect that this fellow is using this as an excuse to indulge some kind of exhibitionist sexual behavior involving masturbation, photography, and female customers and/or employees.As a former mental health professional I would like to point out that everyone, even men, but especially women should know that these men are out there.
educationhasnoef fect

Cookeville, TN

#15 Feb 17, 2013
I wonder if this has anything to do with that group making a film on low income people in crossville. Some friends of mine told me it was a study on the area comparing it to some southern diseases from the past. If its them it should be video as well. Through the early to mid 1900's over 100,000 people died in the south because of their diet. It was discovered that they lacked a nessessary nutrient by a northern scientist but it offended the south so much that nothing was done about it for 20 years.
If its them they are only taking pictures and video of fat people and their fat siblings and offspring.
WITHYA

Crossville, TN

#16 Feb 17, 2013
People just use common sense with stuff. Can you see this is someone just trying to scare people. Use the same rule of thats been there for years. Stay away from strangers.
Nope

Cookeville, TN

#17 Feb 17, 2013
If you are in a public place, just SMILE! Because I can take you photo if I want to!

So SMILE!
Ugh

Crossville, TN

#18 Feb 17, 2013
WITHYA wrote:
People just use common sense with stuff. Can you see this is someone just trying to scare people. Use the same rule of thats been there for years. Stay away from strangers.
This all started from the drugee forum. The guy wants to set in parking lots and watch for drug deals , write the plate number down , take pictures and call it in. Someone else said they meet in parking lots for LSN swapping not to confuse LSN swapping with drug deals! And then they started this! This whole thing is made up
Smity

Cookeville, TN

#19 Feb 17, 2013
Are you afraid that its your picture going to show up making a drug deal?If your not dealing drugs don't sound so worried because I know alot about what drug deals look like if your not dealing I wont have your picture only dealers need worry so chill.
hmmm

Crossville, TN

#20 Feb 17, 2013
omg wrote:
Watch out ladies there are a bunch of nuts stalking the local swap and shop soccer moms and other women in local store parking lots.Be aware that they are illegaly invading people's privacy and may be dangerous.If you notice strangers lurking about public areas and following people with a camera please report them to the authorities immediately.
Freaky yes, but not invasion of privacy. Once your in public you have given up "reasonable expectation of privacy". The photographers can be asked for a license or challenged as for the nature for their reason for the pictures.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Sea cheer moms 17 min Yeps 18
Looks like the RE-TARD who posts nothing but RE... 57 min Bign 36
Free hook up sites for locals 1 hr Preston 20
Felons and License Senate Bill 2465 Good Job Sa... 2 hr ExFelon 7
I'm looking for my father 6 hr Brian blevins 1
News Crossville mother gathers more than 1,200 names... 6 hr Interesting 10
Is Paula cheating on Jody again? 7 hr Preston 13
Teachers showing their titts on facebook Mon Nefarious 38

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web