Sad but true..."Love is not louder"

Sad but true..."Love is not louder"

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#1 Jan 9, 2013
Ok...I suppose its a nice thought, but it simply is not true!

http://www.jedfoundation.org/programs/love-is...

I don't know if it helps anyone, but if it does, then GOOD!

Being the Dr. House cynic that I am, I guess you can see why this commercial that's been airing on TV here lately bugs me like finger nails being scraped across a chalk board.
Minus

United States

#3 Dec 4, 2015
Florydyan wrote:
Ok...I suppose its a nice thought, but it simply is not true!
http://www.jedfoundation.org/programs/love-is...
I don't know if it helps anyone, but if it does, then GOOD!
Being the Dr. House cynic that I am, I guess you can see why this commercial that's been airing on TV here lately bugs me like finger nails being scraped across a chalk board.
Dr House & his followers like to set in fir the kill when a person is down. Knock them down to rock bottom!!!!
For real

Crossville, TN

#4 Dec 4, 2015
Hmm sounds like a bunch I know here in Crossville. Sad but true.
Winner Takes All

United States

#5 Dec 4, 2015
For real wrote:
Hmm sounds like a bunch I know here in Crossville. Sad but true.
Very true indeed.
Pretend to be your friend. Act like the will support you always & be loyal. But when push comes to shove, you are toast! You mean absolutely nothing to them. They will say 1 thing but post another & their actions will show their genuine feelings. They can't hide the truth. You mean less than $hit to them. No lotalty. Only betrayal. You are merely a game to them & they will win at any cost. They will beat your feelings to a pulp. Try to make you feel less than & not worthy. Post stuff ridiculing & belittling you whille pretending to be innocent. It is an enotiomal roller coaster ride until you ate beaten down so far that you can't come back up. Then it is time for a new victim
Winner Takes All

United States

#6 Dec 4, 2015
Winner Takes All wrote:
<quoted text>
Very true indeed.
Pretend to be your friend. Act like the will support you always & be loyal. But when push comes to shove, you are toast! You mean absolutely nothing to them. They will say 1 thing but post another & their actions will show their genuine feelings. They can't hide the truth. You mean less than $hit to them. No lotalty. Only betrayal. You are merely a game to them & they will win at any cost. They will beat your feelings to a pulp. Try to make you feel less than & not worthy. Post stuff ridiculing & belittling you whille pretending to be innocent. It is an enotiomal roller coaster ride until you ate beaten down so far that you can't come back up. Then it is time for a new victim
Cruel game that emotionally unbalanced people play. There is no stability except the betrayal portion of the game. The betrayal is the 1 consistent piece of the game. It is always there. Masked at times but never gone. Purpose is to destroy!
beastman

Crossville, TN

#7 Dec 4, 2015
Love is a divine gift given to us so that we may know as much as the gods..
Love is a burning wine served by the brides of dawn that enables strong men to ascend to the stars..
Love is the bed that both the seen and unseen worlds roll back in forth in...
Love and beauty are groom and bride united, life is their sacred wedding night...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
i cannot stand you 6 min Husband 55
Working on Peavine! 47 min StoreClerk 4
Tansi Druggies 1 hr Amen and amen 12
durable products (Jul '13) 1 hr Stay away 20
Preston Sharp 1 hr Beat a fatty down 34
Tonya fisher died ?? (Nov '15) 2 hr Fam 10
Janice Reed--Thief 3 hr Elspeth 183

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages