First Prev
of 2
Next Last
eww

Nashville, TN

#21 Feb 23, 2012
fed up 2 with your mouth wrote:
Fed up= racist fat ass toothless bitch. Mexicans r hard working dependable ppl just trying to make a living ..unlike u. Sit around n wait on your disability check to come. N they r more whites in cumberland county caught up paper than Hispanics. They love their children n provide 4 them. Sorry u just hate yourself that u have to blame your unemployment and welfaring sucking on another race.
You must be a fat toothless white woman with 8 kids that continues to over populate this county!MEXICANS LOVE FAT NASTY BABY-MAKERS!If nobody loves your nasty butt a mexican will!Let me guess,Thats you in a nut shell?Have a nice day>
fed up 2 with your mouth

United States

#22 Feb 23, 2012
Sorry am not fat nor do I got 8 children. I am from Puerto Rico. Everyone has rights. And the Hispanic have a right to be here.do u sit around an bitch about all the Americans in south America. I hardly doubt it. There r immigrants where ever you go. Some illegal but the most part are here legally.
eww

Nashville, TN

#23 Feb 23, 2012
fed up 2 with your mouth wrote:
Sorry am not fat nor do I got 8 children. I am from Puerto Rico. Everyone has rights. And the Hispanic have a right to be here.do u sit around an bitch about all the Americans in south America. I hardly doubt it. There r immigrants where ever you go. Some illegal but the most part are here legally.
You must not be married to a mexican or else youd have 10 kids.And no americans suppose to be in South AMERICA!Mexicans are suppose to be in MEXICO!Duh!! Americans 4 Americans, Mexico 4 Mexicans!
juan burrito

Knoxville, TN

#24 Feb 23, 2012
eww wrote:
<quoted text>You must not be married to a mexican or else youd have 10 kids.And no americans suppose to be in South AMERICA!Mexicans are suppose to be in MEXICO!Duh!! Americans 4 Americans, Mexico 4 Mexicans!
You buy some tacos, si,si.
Anony-mouse

Crossville, TN

#26 Feb 23, 2012
gleeds38555 wrote:
Get this was walking down the old rr trcks, on 70 east. Some mexicans flag me down and ask me what I;m doing and wher Im going.... I tell them to the gas station, Well they tell me next time the see me theyll shoot me... Excuse me IM AN AMERICAN bourn and raised, I call local pd. they do nothing, CALL ICE what do I get recordings on wht to do If I think my rights are violated, WHAT?!?!??! What is HOMELAND SECURITY......
Oh, those are the mind-reading Mexicans. They could tell that you're a bigot and that's why they said they'll shoot you.
Occupy Crossville

Cookeville, TN

#27 Feb 24, 2012
What a stoopid thread!
haha

United States

#28 Feb 28, 2012
If u notice how Mexican is spelled it's Mexi-can. Can people hello Mexicans can do what you are to lazy to do...
jay

Crossville, TN

#29 Feb 29, 2012
I have to say I have no problem with anyone from another country, but I do have a problem with some here illegaly.
If you are here illegaly you can steal, rape, and kill and if you are caught then you are just sent back to the country you came from. All so you can come back and do it again.
juan burrito

Knoxville, TN

#30 Feb 29, 2012
haha wrote:
If u notice how Mexican is spelled it's Mexi-can. Can people hello Mexicans can do what you are to lazy to do...
Holy frijole!!!!! Please put more signs in Spanish, then we get even more done.
mexican lover

United States

#31 Mar 2, 2012
Mexican men do everything better then white men...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Ashley Taylor 25 min Darrin 29
Winning lottery ticket in Crossville? 1 hr well 32
My neighbors are drug addicts. 5 hr poiuytr 18
chemtrails"? anyone seen um 5 hr ladshjf 2
Beans and Corn Bread 5 hr cureous 6
wild mountain honey 5 hr cureous 3
tattoo removal 7 hr Curious 1
Crossville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web