ole aquaintence

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 26, 2012
Anybody know whats going on with her these days? anyone seen her?
checkit

Cookeville, TN

#2 Nov 30, 2012
ole aquaintence wrote:
Anybody know whats going on with her these days? anyone seen her?
check the county jail lately?
What

Fayetteville, NC

#3 Nov 30, 2012
Why would she be there? Is she there now?
laugh

Belmont, NC

#4 Nov 30, 2012
What wrote:
Why would she be there? Is she there now?
littlebigtoe is that you?
Acquaintance

Asheboro, NC

#5 Dec 2, 2012
I have known Cheryl for years and hate to see her going down hill. She used to be such a damn good worker! I think about her often and wish she'd get straightened out.
only amused

Crossville, TN

#6 Dec 2, 2012
got one word..SNITCH!!!!
Chester, SC

#7 Feb 13, 2013
Well well well. guess her dishonesty caught up with her. Long list of charges under her mugshot this week. wonder which poor sucker she screwed over
Salty

Candler, NC

#8 Feb 13, 2013
I used to work with her too and hate to see her going downhill too. :(
Whaaa

Crossville, TN

#9 Feb 13, 2013
Holy crap! She looks 60 years old! I guess hard living really ages you.
Awful

Crossville, TN

#10 Feb 13, 2013
That's what pills will do to you.
Shut up

Crossville, TN

#11 May 13, 2013
Shut up. You guys go run your mouth somewhere else and quit talking about her!
R U Stupid

Crossville, TN

#12 May 14, 2013
Shut up wrote:
Shut up. You guys go run your mouth somewhere else and quit talking about her!
People shut up in Feb. and your pulling this up too tell people to shut up? Are you really this F'en stupid?
vicious

Los Angeles, CA

#14 May 17, 2013
ok people listen up! if u guys really have nothing better 2 do than sit around and talk sh*t about cheryl murphy then obviously u have way 2 much time on ur hands! cheryl has a made some mistakes but EVERYBODY has! im sure yalls perfect little lives are tinted in some way or another! what gives anybody a right 2 pass judgement on another. ive known her for 26 years and shes a damn good person. she would give u the shirt off her back and not think twice about it. ive seen it many times. shes a good loyal friend that i know would have my back any day any time. as for the person who said she had a lot of charges under that mugshot....ya know just because u r charged with something that doesnt mean ur guilty! i happen 2 know for a fact that she didnt do that crap because she was with me when it "supposedly" happened. SO BACK THE F**K OFF! butin this lovely county we live in, instead of innocent until proven guilty....ur guilty till proven innocent! im so tired of people talking about her like a dog. im gonna start doin something about it! so get a life of ur own people and leave hers alone! also i wanna thank whoever it was that defended her. none of this is towards u.
vicious

Los Angeles, CA

#15 May 17, 2013
also i love how yall r big and bad online and hide behind screen names but face to face u act like their best friend. and whats sad is the fact that most of u who r dogging my friend r the ones out here doing the crap ur accusing others of doing! that my friends is what u call a hypocrite. i know its a big word 4 some of u. just grab a dictionary and look it up. this town is full of em. and next time u might wanna was ur own hands b4 u discuss how dirty someone elses r

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama signs exec order giving 10 years in priso... 2 hr babeII 5
Just Busted Meth Heads 2 hr babeII 8
Pillheads 2 hr babeII 1
ROAD RUNNER MOTORS crossville 2 hr babeII 7
Mexican cop 3 hr I like rice 13
When whiney conservatives lose, blame the offic... 3 hr privileged sloganeer 24
hall construction owned by Sam hall 4 hr worried 1
Welcome to the United DEGENERATE States of Amer... 6 hr The REAL Doctor H... 80
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 20 hr Diane PF 594
More from around the web