HELP! I need a good dentist....

HELP! I need a good dentist....

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Luvin TN

Boyd, TX

#1 Nov 26, 2009
Im new to the area and need a good dentist. Tired of bad expensive work. Can anyone tell me who is the best dentist nearby. I will travel for good care. Thank you!
Skippy

Oliver Springs, TN

#2 Nov 26, 2009
Luvin TN wrote:
Im new to the area and need a good dentist. Tired of bad expensive work. Can anyone tell me who is the best dentist nearby. I will travel for good care. Thank you!
Dr. Howard in Wartburg. He's been my dentist for 20+ years. The only way I would go to another dentist is if he retires or dies. Not to mention he is cheap.
hey

Waterloo, Canada

#3 Nov 27, 2009
Dr Selecman on west avenue is awesome.
OUCH

Crossville, TN

#4 Nov 27, 2009
Dr. Hoohey is kinda expensive, I went there to have a tooth pulled, first visit didn't even see the dentist, over 100 dollars, second visit he graced me with his presence for about 10 minutes to extract the tooth, over 150 dollars!
abc

Crossville, TN

#6 Nov 27, 2009
dr. peebles
ladyrock

Sparta, TN

#7 Nov 27, 2009
Luvin TN wrote:
Dr Kevin Smith Sparta tn
Louise

Crossville, TN

#8 Nov 27, 2009
stay away from Dr Koeltar if he is still in Crossville!!
Been there

Richmond, KY

#9 Dec 5, 2009
Went to Dr Richard Buturff in Jamwstown. Said the best fix was a Cap, but gave a cheap option as well. I chose the cap for $650. Left the office and he said no charge for the visit. Went back next week for the cap and after some work, he said tooth was not worth a cap. He gave me a temp. crown ( said it would last 20 years at least ), I left only paying $250. Where I come from a cap was $1200. I am well pleased, he is a very pleasing man that makes you feel very comfortable.
hater

United States

#10 Saturday Feb 17
For scatboi
Wow

United States

#11 Saturday Feb 17
hater wrote:
For scatboi
Told u smoking meth rots teeth,

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Florida school shootings 25 min insight 28
Why do parents abandon their children and leave... 27 min ummmm 45
Billy Graham dies 30 min Doctor House 15
Grown adult men with earrings 1 hr Nefarious 3
God bless America..... 1 hr lalala 3
sea 5 hr ridiculous 13
There are more Sluts in this town than (Mar '11) 6 hr Jim 35
Sea cheer moms Wed ole daddy perv 22

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web