watching the action

Crossville, TN

#21 Aug 31, 2011
I was at the bar that night. The guy that was beaten up was about mid 40's or 50's but he was not wearing a fake hair piece...he was a bald man. PS the Blind Zebra is doing fantastic business and will not be going under...since I am not either retired or from FFG it means a younger crowd is in there all of the time too. Its a great place that is clean and nice and doesn't like fights...unlike the nasty places in town like Cowgirls and Mr. Ed's where there are fights everynight. BZ just happens to be a nice grown up persons bar.
know the turners

Cookeville, TN

#22 Aug 31, 2011
The turners are two mean guys that live up to their reputation and they will kick butt.
truth

Mcminnville, TN

#23 Aug 31, 2011
The turner boys have always been bullys. They have both went through several divorces and several bankruptcies.Because they care more about there ego than making a dollar. They are a nobody. Not sure about the blue guys.
Tennessee Toothbrush

Albemarle, NC

#24 Aug 31, 2011
The Original Amused wrote:
Ah, the peaceful kind of life one can only find deep in the Bible Belt.
I can't believe I live here.
turner friends

Nashville, TN

#25 Aug 31, 2011
Niether of the Turner's have ever been banckrupt!! They have alwaus stood up for others and themselves. You coward pussies that dont know the facts need to keep your mouth shut!!!!! Bruce tried his best to keep that from happening the other night, and was very upset that it did happen. But he could not keep bird away from him, and could not keep bird from getting his ASS kicked and he feels like he did not do a good enough job, but will kick as if need be!!
mad girl

Crossville, TN

#26 Aug 31, 2011
thank you bruce turner!!!!your my hero!!!! bird strung me along for a few months, then just dumped me. he deserves everything he got.
How sad

United States

#27 Sep 1, 2011
How sad
How sad

United States

#28 Sep 1, 2011
How sad that the place to be a "grown up" is in the bars in Crossville. Doesn't matter which bar it is, whether some of you people think one bar is " classier" than the other if there is such a thing. This is the mentality here. Simple and Stupid. Save your money. Do something to better yourselves. Read about the history of Tennessee; Go hiking through our mountains; Get involved with church; Voice your concerns to your local politicians; do volunteer work; help those that don't have....etc. Do something worthwhile in your lives rather than the ability and the potential to be a drunk like everyone else in this damn town. If you think anyone of the owners in all these places care about you, your health, your marriages, your children and your bills, you're very mistaken. Put your money in their pockets and make them rich is all they care. Look at the times and what is happening in the world. God is letting us know the time is near. If you care about Judgement day, you would put the effort not in the bars but into the word of God.
hopalong

Crossville, TN

#29 Sep 1, 2011
Bubba you are on the wrong website to be preaching! Please....
Janedoe

Shelby, NC

#30 Sep 1, 2011
Lol
oldman

Crossville, TN

#31 Sep 2, 2011
lol wrote:
<quoted text>
The Turner brothers have never been put in the hospital by anyone sure not the bilyues!
i happen to know different, blues put both them brothers in hospital. turners are mouth pieces thats all.always have been always will be.
confused

Marshall, NC

#32 Sep 2, 2011
So does anyone know what really happened? Other than Bruce turner kicked Gary Bilyeu a$&? Like factual details
fgj

Crossville, TN

#33 Sep 2, 2011
is that bruce the older one of them
amber

Marshall, MI

#34 Sep 2, 2011
Ha
Roger

Crossville, TN

#35 Sep 2, 2011
Turners will jump on any drunk, or sucker Punch you thats how they win.
Like it is

Crossville, TN

#36 Sep 2, 2011
mad girl wrote:
thank you bruce turner!!!!your my hero!!!! bird strung me along for a few months, then just dumped me. he deserves everything he got.
After reading this sob story..I can understand why you got dumped. You soiund like a 12 yr old Girl.It wouldnt matter if Bird got his ass whooped 10- times.. You still wouldnt have him.
mad girl

Crossville, TN

#37 Sep 2, 2011
Like it is wrote:
<quoted text>After reading this sob story..I can understand why you got dumped. You soiund like a 12 yr old Girl.It wouldnt matter if Bird got his ass whooped 10- times.. You still wouldnt have him.
is that you marlana
Like it is

Crossville, TN

#38 Sep 2, 2011
mad girl wrote:
<quoted text>is that you marlana
It doesnt matter WHO I am. The fact that you are HAPPY BECAUSE SOME ONE WAS FIGHTING.Or got whooped.Just because you got dumped... That shows a lack of class and maturity. To get on topix and laugh about it ,,really shows the kind of person YOU ARE..So it doesnt matter WHO I AM. Just the fact that 2 grown men were fighting is not a LAUGHING matter.
xbf

Crossville, TN

#39 Sep 2, 2011
men usually dont fite less woman involved there u go all u ass ho on here want to bitch bout spelling go eat boogers
friend

Winnsboro, SC

#40 Sep 3, 2011
mad girl wrote:
<quoted text>is that you marlana
you feel guilty? Need to tell her something, "mad dumped girl".

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Stephen woodlief or zack Lewis (Mar '14) 13 min Poof 19
The MGTOW Apocalypse 4 hr MGTOW movement 1
Tansi Murder - Louis Tammaro 6 hr Crossville Sass 63
Melissa youngblood 6 hr itstrue 3
happiness 7 hr Moo 17
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 8 hr TheRealZeke 8,643
Sex (Oct '10) 8 hr Minus 88
Irresponsible city cop 9 hr TheKing 41

Crossville Jobs

Crossville People Search