Since: Oct 11

Location hidden

#48734 Sep 28, 2012
Oh one more thing, in my defense, I took all the hard Courses and my Brother took all the easy Ones, all 4 years. Lol!

Location hidden

#48735 Sep 28, 2012
"If You Thought Ron Paul Was Out There, Meet His would-Be Successor."

("Talking Birtherism, Chupacabra Denial, and Toxic Flouride with the only Libertarian running in TX-14.")

Click here:
http://www.motherjones.com/politics/2012/09/i...
Goforthegold

Milan, TN

#48736 Sep 28, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
<quoted text>
Man, you just keep adding things on & changing the Story everytime you tell it.
Look, it's none of your business where my money comes from, how I was able to reire or anything else about my Life except what I choose to tell you and my Financial Business is something that I do NOt choose to share with you or anybody else.
I have more class than to ask you where your money comes from and how much you make, so what makes you think that you have any right to ask me or anybody else, for that matter?
The simple fact is that I'm doing OK, financially and I have never, in my Life been on any kind of Assistance Program. I worked for what I have , managed and saved my money well. If you can't do that, or didn't do that, then that just proves that I'm smarter than you are about money and financial matters.
What I've got, I earned, Nobody gave me a thing. I didn't want it and I wouldn't have taken it , if they had offered and some did. I turned it down!
And that's all you need to know. Money is not my GOD. As long as I have what I need and alittle of what I want, I'm happy! And I have posted that before!
No one cares! That is the point! You missed it again! And, and I refuse to explain anything to you!
Employee

Loudon, TN

#48739 Sep 28, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>great another nasty sassy on here. well you dont pay ever what romney pays. so quit your bitchin. in one year he's payed more than you ever will. just a typical entitlement libtard thinking your doing more than someone else
I'm the nasty one? HAHAHA. If I pay more than 14% of my income in taxes I am certainly not getting any entitlements.

Stupid are you?
Never Happened

Knoxville, TN

#48740 Sep 28, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>they would be your kids,ignorant like their imbred parents
Defensive much? Why would you be offended by my post unless you are feeling what I said? Well, you are right, it is about you, 123, GFTG, and the rest of your ignorant, vulgar bunch!

Location hidden

#48741 Sep 28, 2012
"Mitt Romney's Real Agenda."

("If you want to understand Romney's game plan, just look at what Republicans have been doing in Congress.")

Click here:
http://www.rollingstone.com/politics/news/mit...
Amos

Signal Mountain, TN

#48742 Sep 28, 2012
Were you born stupid - or were you taught to be?
mike

Jackson, TN

#48743 Sep 28, 2012
Employee wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm the nasty one? HAHAHA. If I pay more than 14% of my income in taxes I am certainly not getting any entitlements.
Stupid are you?
oh now you're the employee? well regardless you DONT pay more than him,hell he pays more in charites than you do in taxes. either way you have nothing to complain about
mike

Jackson, TN

#48744 Sep 28, 2012
Never Happened wrote:
<quoted text>
Defensive much? Why would you be offended by my post unless you are feeling what I said? Well, you are right, it is about you, 123, GFTG, and the rest of your ignorant, vulgar bunch!
nope you're an imbred trash moron. i just post the truth
Backwoods Lady

Louisville, KY

#48746 Sep 28, 2012
so what

Location hidden

#48747 Sep 28, 2012
This Guy needs a Handler, a Muzzle, and a Short Leash.
----------
"Todd Akin Says Claire McCaskill's Not 'Ladylike': Another Damaging Gaffe?"

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/todd-akin-says-claire-m...
Give some to get some

Union City, TN

#48748 Sep 28, 2012
Amos wrote:
<quoted text>
You are a fool to even post such.
You can't handle the truth.

Location hidden

#48749 Sep 28, 2012
Oh great! That's all we need, a President who's own Wife is afraid he might go Nuts, if he's elected.
With all the huge unprecedented problems that the Country is facing, that's the very last thing that we need to have to worry about. Just think about what that could mean! Absolutely terrifying, IMO.
----------
"Ann Romney: Biggest Fear Is For Mitt's 'Mental Well-Being'."

Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/ann-romney-biggest-fear...
FoxyMoxy

Loudon, TN

#48750 Sep 28, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
Oh great! That's all we need, a President who's own Wife is afraid he might go Nuts, if he's elected.
With all the huge unprecedented problems that the Country is facing, that's the very last thing that we need to have to worry about. Just think about what that could mean! Absolutely terrifying, IMO.
----------
"Ann Romney: Biggest Fear Is For Mitt's 'Mental Well-Being'."
Click here:
http://news.yahoo.com/ann-romney-biggest-fear...
I so agree!
Dunlapian

Dunlap, TN

#48751 Sep 28, 2012
Really Sassy wrote:
If you think some of these People haven't lost their Minds, you better think, again.
I'll bet Money when it all comes out, this Guy was a Fox News Watcher only, and a Tea Party Member!
----------
"Virginia Man Kills Family And Himself Over Fear Obama Would Be Re-elected."
Click here:
http://www.rawstory.com/rs/2012/09/28/virgini...
Sassy, just remember what either OT or MA said about the full moon, last week, which will happen in a couple of days. These TeaBaggers will be gnashing their teeth, screaming at the moon, ect.ect.

“Always wear your makeup!”

Since: Jul 12

Syracuse, NY

#48752 Sep 28, 2012
grizzly wrote:
<quoted text>You mean like Barrack Hussein Obama.
Do you use your middle name all the time or just in love with the middle name of your President. If you are a citizen of the States, he is in fact your President, won in a landslide, is well liked and is about to win in a landslide once again.

You bumpkins need to get at the least, an eight grade education.
123pictures

Lewisburg, TN

#48753 Sep 28, 2012
Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>No one cares! That is the point! You missed it again! And, and I refuse to explain anything to you!
This morning ,it was told on WORLD NEWS (3 AM) that it was a terrorist attack .It was NOT Obama nor Hillary.
sam

Macon, GA

#48754 Sep 28, 2012
To the Foxwatchers wrote:
You are the fool. I am 62 yrs old and my spouse and I pay a larger percentage of our income in taxes than Romney does. I have never done drugs in my life. Our Son is in the military. We just don't punish people for being poorer or less successful than us. The poor GOP candidates are damned if they do and damned if they don't. They are a party divided - until they get their house in order their national candidate cannot win.
By the way we don't watch MSNBC.
You are correct !! Good post !!
sam

Macon, GA

#48755 Sep 28, 2012
123pictures wrote:
<quoted text>
This morning ,it was told on WORLD NEWS (3 AM) that it was a terrorist attack .It was NOT Obama nor Hillary.
I guess the news media knew it even before the government ....LOL !!! Get real !!
lol

Jackson, TN

#48756 Sep 28, 2012
BlondePrince wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you use your middle name all the time or just in love with the middle name of your President. If you are a citizen of the States, he is in fact your President, won in a landslide, is well liked and is about to win in a landslide once again.
You bumpkins need to get at the least, an eight grade education.
yep say what you want you crossdresser,with a name like blondeprince and always were your make up, yeah we know what you puff on

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Who is Amy Cole Owens? 1 hr Chuck 4
the world 2 hr Dance 3
CCHS boys basketball team on PROBATION 2 hr Stone 5
Recipes and Coupons (Dec '12) 3 hr Sara 65
Where is Samuel Cabellero?? 4 hr Curious Girl 1
where do 40 year olds meet people here? 4 hr curious 1
S*x with someone new 5 hr bahahaha 15
Crossville Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:26 am PST

Bleacher Report11:26AM
Bears, Steelers Among Top Spots for FA RB Jackson
NBC Sports 2:32 PM
Falcons waive Jonathan Massaquoi
Bleacher Report 6:00 AM
NFL Draft 2015: 1st-Round Mock Draft and Top Potential Mid-Round Steals
NFL 6:49 AM
Dan Quinn wants Sean Weatherspoon back on Falcons
Bleacher Report 4:54 PM
What's Best Plan for Replacements for Falcons?