Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Aristocles son of Ariston wrote:
<quoted text>
Do you know any criminals convicted BEFORE they commit a crime?
Usually afterwards...
What exactly does that have to do with my statement?
Kinda off the wall wasn't it?
dude man

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Why is this thread still up? Has this turned into the "whatever the hell you want to say" thread? Well here's my two cents worth ... Topix you are lame and you suck! Kill this thread.
worried crispy critter

Blountville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Still think this is all over a movie? Then how come angry Mormons didn't turn Broadway upside down on premiere night of Book of Mormon?
worried crispy critter

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

worried crispy critter wrote:
<quoted text>
I am trying to educate you. But you choose to remain willfully ignorant. That's on you. You make yourself look so foolish on here with your anti-American rhetoric that this administration has shoveled down your hungry gullet and you, my dear, lap it up with a spoon and a smile.
It's hard for the ignorant to educate anyone.
worried crispy critter

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Goforthegold wrote:
<quoted text>You might want to learn the names of the candidates before election! If Obama wins again...America and all Americans will be the losers. IF Obama wins, look at the mess he will inherit! WHO will he blame this time?
If Mitt wins we're gonna be really screwed....
worried crispy critter

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Still think this is all over a movie? Then how come angry Mormons didn't turn Broadway upside down on premiere night of Book of Mormon?
It is "all because of a movie" you dumb twit. Just ask the mob raising hell over there what it's about. How can anyone be so stupid as you.
My Vote

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

I support Rhonda Chaffin in the next governor's election.
worried crispy critter

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

Dunlapian wrote:
<quoted text>Leroy, it does not matter what link you put up........Willard follower's will never believe you, most of them still don't believe he was born in America.
Correct.... and many probably don't realize that Hawaii is a state. Hard to fix stupid........
Question

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>It is "all because of a movie" you dumb twit. Just ask the mob raising hell over there what it's about. How can anyone be so stupid as you.
Every day on the internet, people blaspheme and insult Mohammed. What's different this time? Google "Mohammed is a" and see what you get. There's been a lot worse than movie out there for a long time. Eff em with a long corroded crooked rubber hose! And mohammed too! I'm a blasphemer and I approved this post.
worried crispy critter

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Question wrote:
<quoted text>Every day on the internet, people blaspheme and insult Mohammed. What's different this time? Google "Mohammed is a" and see what you get. There's been a lot worse than movie out there for a long time. Eff em with a long corroded crooked rubber hose! And mohammed too! I'm a blasphemer and I approved this post.
Maybe so....but those mobs seem to know what they are raising hell about. There is no mistake about that. Personally i don't give a rats ass about their religion or its profit but to deny the obvious is just being dumb.
Question

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

I just did a search in Topix itself and there are threads saying that Mohammed was a necrophiliac, a fake prophet, a traitor, a criminal, a pedophile, and mentally ill. Why now? Think people! Stop listening to the news and use your effin brain! Why now? Movie my @ss! Topix alone is enough for them to riot all over the world, every day of the week. And if they want to do that I say let them!
Question

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>Maybe so....but those mobs seem to know what they are raising hell about. There is no mistake about that. Personally i don't give a rats ass about their religion or its profit but to deny the obvious is just being dumb.
Know what they are raising hell about? Surely you jest! These are uneducated poor idiots that do what their local imam tells them to do. And even if they are as "smart" as you say they are ... who cares?!?! Blasphemy is not against the law in the United States! At least not yet. Even, the ACLU expressed concern over the fact that the president asked google to take down that video. The A C L U! At least google had the balls to tell them to pound sand. I hate to sound like your mother but ... if someone told you to jump off a bridge, would you do it? A lot of people in the US would, just to get along.
worried crispy critter

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Question wrote:
I just did a search in Topix itself and there are threads saying that Mohammed was a necrophiliac, a fake prophet, a traitor, a criminal, a pedophile, and mentally ill. Why now? Think people! Stop listening to the news and use your effin brain! Why now? Movie my @ss! Topix alone is enough for them to riot all over the world, every day of the week. And if they want to do that I say let them!
Well that's a simple explanation but i never see to many of them posting here on Topix. May he was all you say,i don't care. But it still remains to be a fact. The people over there on the ground evidently know MORE THAN YOU. All you can do is speculate since you don't know.
worried crispy critter

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Question wrote:
<quoted text Blasphemy is not against the law in the United States!
It may not be against the law here but in case you haven't noticed those embassies are NOT in the US.....they don't really like us there and all they need is a reason.
worried crispy critter

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

"maybe"
Question

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Judged:

<quoted text>It may not be against the law here but in case you haven't noticed those embassies are NOT in the US.....they don't really like us there and all they need is a reason.
According to international law, U.S. embassies are considered to be territory of the United States. Works the same way here. Ever heard of diplomatic immunity?
worried crispy critter

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Question

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Here's what I say. Pull out all diplomatic personnel from all these islamic countries. Then rescind all foreign aid to the same countries. Then we'll see who's complaining.
worried crispy critter

Sparta, GA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 15, 2012

Question wrote:
<quoted text>According to international law, U.S. embassies are considered to be territory of the United States. Works the same way here. Ever heard of diplomatic immunity?
"considered to be"......that's just an agreement on paper. Doesn't mean anything to a mob.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

37 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 3 min Geeze 8,968
why is crossville the armpit of the USA 39 min Forever Hero 14
ShawnaTalos 49 min girlie 3
anybody know what happened to Rustin Grayson? 1 hr mikeylenz 3
Chris Jenkins 1 hr dupi 23
Lexi 5 hr Oh well here we go again 1
when is the fair pagaent 5 hr Shantelle 3
Jobs in crossville 9 hr looking 8
VanWinkle School Board Sun Crazy 70
Homicide in Tansi Sun Let us know 280
•••
•••
•••