First Prev
of 2
Next Last
disgusted!

United States

#1 Aug 25, 2011
Does anyone else think this place is totally disgusting? I mean, they definitely need to clean some stuff up and their employees are not respectful at all toward the customers. They act like they don't care at all. Do the managers not even care?
tina

Crossville, TN

#2 Aug 25, 2011
no they dont, Michael, the manager used to be the GM at Cracker Barrel. He didnt care then why should he care now.

[QUOTE who="disgusted!"]Doe s anyone else think this place is totally disgusting? I mean, they definitely need to clean some stuff up and their employees are not respectful at all toward the customers. They act like they don't care at all. Do the managers not even care?[/QUOTE]
not a racist

Crossville, TN

#3 Aug 25, 2011
Call Gov Haslam..he owns PILOT Truck Stops all over the USA. Just remember,,ITS A TRUCK STOP FIRST. Where you might spend 20 dollars for gas or hamburgers... Those big trucks are spending 500 to 1000 dollars each.
jenniferrr

United States

#4 Aug 25, 2011
There's no Michael there anymore.
Tennessee Toothbrush

Clover, SC

#5 Aug 26, 2011
not a racist wrote:
Call Gov Haslam..he owns PILOT Truck Stops all over the USA. Just remember,,ITS A TRUCK STOP FIRST. Where you might spend 20 dollars for gas or hamburgers... Those big trucks are spending 500 to 1000 dollars each.
No he doesn't. His brother does.
ProPeople

Cookeville, TN

#6 Aug 30, 2011
Worst Wendy's ever. I quit going there because they mess up my order EVERY time.
Carl be

Lexington, SC

#7 Jan 8, 2012
I used to work there. Managers are shitty, most people that work there are completely lazy. There were very few hard workers, like myself, that worked. Try running seven different positions with only three people. Its not easy. But I completely agree. Ive reported this place to human resources, and nothing has been done. It needs a change. A big change.
Question

Crossville, TN

#8 Jan 8, 2012
Worst service ever!!!
froggy

Crossville, TN

#9 Jan 8, 2012
one of the best fast foods I've ever ate at. they are actually fast
Go to

Crossville, TN

#10 Jan 8, 2012
Go to main street. They are way better
Anony-mouse

Crossville, TN

#11 Jan 8, 2012
[QUOTE who="disgusted!"]Doe s anyone else think this place is totally disgusting? I mean, they definitely need to clean some stuff up and their employees are not respectful at all toward the customers. They act like they don't care at all. Do the managers not even care?[/QUOTE]
Honestly, almost any restaurant in Crossville that's a fast food place is below-par for cleanliness, friendliness/service.

Some of the more expensive places seem to be better. Try Zaxby's.
Workers

Mcminnville, TN

#12 Jan 16, 2012
The workers are the problem. The manager's try so hard (most of them, anyway), but the workers they have screw them over big time. The people above the managers also screw over the managers. they dont get the raises and promotions they deserve, and they have to do too much to get done in one shift.
AMY

Manchester, TN

#13 Jan 16, 2012
I have worked there and I can tell you that I would not take my family to eat there. On my first day they showed me how to cook chicken nuggets and then how to do the hold time for them... It turns out that they believe it is okay to reset the hold time for all of there food. The chicken nuggets that I had cooked at like 10 that morning were still being served at like 5 that afternoon when it was time for me to go home.... GROSS!!!!!!!!!
srb

Taylors, SC

#14 Feb 7, 2012
AMY wrote:
I have worked there and I can tell you that I would not take my family to eat there. On my first day they showed me how to cook chicken nuggets and then how to do the hold time for them... It turns out that they believe it is okay to reset the hold time for all of there food. The chicken nuggets that I had cooked at like 10 that morning were still being served at like 5 that afternoon when it was time for me to go home.... GROSS!!!!!!!!!
I understand they reset timers as most fast food places do... but considering a bag of chicken nuggets only holds 42 nuggets and they sell them five at a time... thats 8 five pieces... Im pretty positive that they wouldnt last from ten in the morning to five at night... not saying all of their policies are good... and the place does need some work.. as well as employees needing better training... but that Wendys is a whole hell of a lot cleaner than the main street store.. thats for sure...
So sad

Manchester, TN

#15 Feb 8, 2012
It was actually only half a bag of nuggets and no they did not sell out of them
Sucks

Columbia, TN

#16 Feb 9, 2012
Managers and employees suck there. An old friend of mine who had previously worked there was starred down by everyone working, and was clearly being talked about. She had to check and make sure they hadn't spit in her food.
Fat blonde guy who is a manager there, and his sister are so disgusting, they always look greasy like they've not showered in weeks.
Formal EmployeeLM

United States

#17 Mar 6, 2012
As a formal employee, I have devoted 39 plus hours a week to pilot flying j in crossville tn,I have consistently seen laziness and uncommited employees come in and right back out the door. But I'll have you know, there's a change appearing in Wendy's and the whole cooperation. Forced hold times and fresh food served to every customer. Bad experience in the past? Stop in again,I swear it will be different for 2012 and future years to come.

Since: Dec 09

Crossville, TN

#18 Mar 6, 2012
I think you meant FORMER not FORMAL.. oy with the bad english... SHEEEEESH
Formal EmployeeLM

Lexington, SC

#19 Mar 7, 2012
SweetHeart_71 wrote:
I think you meant FORMER not FORMAL.. oy with the bad english... SHEEEEESH
no, its formal to grant with respect. Try looking up words before you post anything else sweetheart
Seriously

Buffalo, NY

#20 Mar 7, 2012
Formal EmployeeLM wrote:
<quoted text> no, its formal to grant with respect. Try looking up words before you post anything else sweetheart
Are you still working there?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
STUDY: Crossville is the most MISERABLE place i... 5 hr 10 o clock people 60
Someone took a dump in one of the dressing room... 5 hr 10 o clock people 19
Leslie Stump 7 hr Been there 6
will Trump hang for treason? 7 hr Queen 40
Crossville Crimestoppers (Jun '10) 9 hr Lucky to be alive 2
where can you get a knish or a fresh bagle 10 hr locals 6
RIP Original Citizen 11 hr sorry 4

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance