Homestead education
Homestead parent

Charlotte, TN

#1 Dec 5, 2011
Homestead elementary is in the top 5% of schools in the state. I'm so glad my kids go there. Homestead rules again.
gur

Crossville, TN

#2 Dec 5, 2011
my kid attends there 6 gr ask wat half of 6 is an was told 4 dont bragg

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 Dec 5, 2011
gur wrote:
my kid attends there 6 gr ask wat half of 6 is an was told 4 dont bragg
I can only thing assume from what I have read of your posts, that if you were asked to spell are , your response would be r

example

http://www.topix.com/forum/city/crossville-tn...
info

Crossville, TN

#4 Dec 7, 2011
gur wrote:
my kid attends there 6 gr ask wat half of 6 is an was told 4 dont bragg
M

That might not be Homestead's fault. Maybe the apple didn't fall too far from the tree. They are teachers, you know, not miracle workers.

Since: Feb 11

Location hidden

#5 Dec 7, 2011
Homestead parent wrote:
Homestead elementary is in the top 5% of schools in the state. I'm so glad my kids go there. Homestead rules again.
I'm curious. What is this statement based on? TCAP scores, State Dept. of Education, etc.???

I'm not disputing you or being sarcastic, just curious what you're basing this statement on.
Proud HES Parent

Crossville, TN

#6 Mar 30, 2012
This information was published by the State Department of Education. Homestead performed in the top 5% of schools in Tennessee based on Achievement. Other schools in the county have also been recognized for exceptional growth. I am proud that my children have the opportunity to attend a school with a long standing record of excellence. I am equally grateful that Cumberland County schools work hard to be sure the future of our communities is a bright one.
Twisted

Crossville, TN

#7 Apr 1, 2012
is this before or after the teacher got indicted for paddling of a handicapped boy, and maimed the reputation of our schools forever?
Proud HES Parent wrote:
This information was published by the State Department of Education. Homestead performed in the top 5% of schools in Tennessee based on Achievement. Other schools in the county have also been recognized for exceptional growth. I am proud that my children have the opportunity to attend a school with a long standing record of excellence. I am equally grateful that Cumberland County schools work hard to be sure the future of our communities is a bright one.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
BREAKING NEWS: Libs & Democrats announce they ... 15 min 10 o clock people 5
QUESTION: Will drug and traffic laws still appl... 48 min they better 8
Slave owners are on the $20, $50 & $100 bill bu... 50 min yep 2
The 1924 Democratic convention featured the Klu... 53 min hmm 11
Tyler lapoint not smart devin baldwin (Oct '13) 1 hr Isittrue 9
I have discovered something I want to share 1 hr 10 o clock people 22
Carol dixon on fb takin up for her pos son 1 hr Omg 2

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages