First Prev
of 4
Next Last
wondering

Crossville, TN

#1 Jan 29, 2012
Saw in the paper he was in there for "rape of a child" and was wondering the details on it? I heard it was a 12-year-old little girl. Does anyone know more?
hmmm

Crossville, TN

#2 Jan 29, 2012
wondering wrote:
Saw in the paper he was in there for "rape of a child" and was wondering the details on it? I heard it was a 12-year-old little girl. Does anyone know more?
Is that one of Sandras kids that she has raised so well?
Hey

Crossville, TN

#3 Jan 29, 2012
No, her kids are Craig, Chris, Dakota, Savannah and Stephen. She don't have a Willie Ashton. I think his mother is Tammie
christy

Lenoir City, TN

#4 Feb 1, 2012
Yes it was my daughter, he goes to court tomorrow and i hope he goes to prison! I think the laws should be more harsh on pedafiles, and people who take advantage of young children!!
christy

Lenoir City, TN

#5 Feb 1, 2012
yes it is,and i plan on being at every court date and anything else to push it as hard as i can. he want get away with it if i have anything to do with it. Im a very angry mother right now. his court date is february 2 and i promise i will be on the front row. I want to make sure that he knows im there!!!!!!
Wow

Crossville, TN

#6 Feb 1, 2012
To the victims mother, please keep us updated on this case! You and your family are in my thoughts!
christy

Lenoir City, TN

#7 Feb 1, 2012
thank you for your concern. I will keep you updated. we are going to court tomorrrow and as soon as i get back i will let you know whats going on.
christy

United States

#8 Feb 2, 2012
went to court today. his sentence could be a max of 25 to life at 100 percent. i think thats more than fair. He ruined my daughters life. he is a grown man and we have consequences behind every choice we make and he made his choice. they put it off for a couple weeks but i will keep you updated about whats going on. looking at his face today was one of the hardest things i have ever had to do. please keep my family in your prayers.
USA

Crossville, TN

#9 Feb 2, 2012
christy i hope ashton spends the rest of his life behind bars for what he done to your daughter but i am curious how he got to her. did u know him or his parents? please dont think i am against you its just you always hear how it turns out to be a close family friend or even a relative and i was just wondering if this was the case here.
Old scout

Crossville, TN

#10 Feb 2, 2012
When he gets in there lets spread the word to anyone we know on the inside what he got convicted of so he be catching instead of pitching!The POS...
king kong

United States

#11 Feb 3, 2012
They will have him in the baby raper pod up in county its protective custody for child rapest so nothing will happen to him I've done some what of jail time and they won't let them in the general population so won't do no good to spread the word but other wize in prison the boys don't take to kind but the down fall hhe won't be shipped to a prison for another year to three years cause prison bus only comes every once and a while and for good time in county he will get 76 days a month to be knocked off that's better then the prisons are doing
htf

Crossville, TN

#12 Feb 3, 2012
USA wrote:
christy i hope ashton spends the rest of his life behind bars for what he done to your daughter but i am curious how he got to her. did u know him or his parents? please dont think i am against you its just you always hear how it turns out to be a close family friend or even a relative and i was just wondering if this was the case here.
yes i was wondering the same thing but christy i too am not trying to make you think i am against you or your daughter. i was just wondering like what the situation was and how he got to her.

i unfortunately am related to ashton and everytime i think about him doing this to somebody it feels like i have been punched all over. i never knew him too well or anything like that and we were never close and i have only been around him a couple times in my life but it is still too close to home you know?

im really sorry this happened to your family christy but please try to get your daughter into some kind of therapy because if she doesnt get all of this worked out in her head then it will be bad for her and your family. my wife was raped when she was 13 and her mother knew and didnt care to get her help and she is still dealing with the effects of it and it has been many many years later. please get her some psychological help even if she thinks she doesnt need it because at some point she will probably wish she had gotten help with dealing with it. also if there is anything me or my wife can do to help you and your family please let us know.
christy

Lenoir City, TN

#13 Feb 4, 2012
htf wrote:
<quoted text>
yes i was wondering the same thing but christy i too am not trying to make you think i am against you or your daughter. i was just wondering like what the situation was and how he got to her.
i unfortunately am related to ashton and everytime i think about him doing this to somebody it feels like i have been punched all over. i never knew him too well or anything like that and we were never close and i have only been around him a couple times in my life but it is still too close to home you know?
im really sorry this happened to your family christy but please try to get your daughter into some kind of therapy because if she doesnt get all of this worked out in her head then it will be bad for her and your family. my wife was raped when she was 13 and her mother knew and didnt care to get her help and she is still dealing with the effects of it and it has been many many years later. please get her some psychological help even if she thinks she doesnt need it because at some point she will probably wish she had gotten help with dealing with it. also if there is anything me or my wife can do to help you and your family please let us know.
thank you! my son had some friends over for a bonfire that night and when they all left ashton kept saying he didnt have anywhere to go so i allowed him to stay here. This all happened sometime after one in the morning when i feel asleep, but my daughter didnt tell me till 3 days afterwars. This sickest part is he knew how old she was because we had just talked about her birthday the night before. I dont see what a grown man could see in a 12 year old child. I dont blame any of ashtons family because hemakes his own chloices. I appreciate the concern of everyone. She is going through counseling right now and shes doing ok
christy

Lenoir City, TN

#14 Feb 4, 2012
king kong wrote:
They will have him in the baby raper pod up in county its protective custody for child rapest so nothing will happen to him I've done some what of jail time and they won't let them in the general population so won't do no good to spread the word but other wize in prison the boys don't take to kind but the down fall hhe won't be shipped to a prison for another year to three years cause prison bus only comes every once and a while and for good time in county he will get 76 days a month to be knocked off that's better then the prisons are doing
his sentnce will be at 100 percent because its a child charge and a class a felony so i dont think i will have to worry about them knocking anything off his sentence. Looking at his face was the hardest thing i have ever had to do.
Just questioning

Lexington, TN

#15 Feb 5, 2012
Should the mother be brought up on charges of child neglect? Should DCS be brought into the picture? What mother would leave their 12 yr. old child with a grown man and go to sleep anyway? Is it all Willie Ashton's fault? Does moma feel any guilt?
WHAT

Crossville, TN

#16 Feb 5, 2012
That boy should have been in prison a long time ago. Karma has come back on that boy! Really a shame though that some innocent girl had to go through that. Hope as many times as the district attorney has just slapped his hand or let him get away with things that they finally might see, if they had done what they could to keep him off the streets this wouldn't have happened. He's always been nothing but trouble. I'm so sorry about your daughter and the poster just questioning, Your one sorry piece of s**t. It is all his fault! A 20 year old in this day and age knows not to lay a hand on a kid!!
did you ever think

United States

#17 Feb 5, 2012
WHAT wrote:
That boy should have been in prison a long time ago. Karma has come back on that boy! Really a shame though that some innocent girl had to go through that. Hope as many times as the district attorney has just slapped his hand or let him get away with things that they finally might see, if they had done what they could to keep him off the streets this wouldn't have happened. He's always been nothing but trouble. I'm so sorry about your daughter and the poster just questioning, Your one sorry piece of s**t. It is all his fault! A 20 year old in this day and age knows not to lay a hand on a kid!!
I know none of the people involved, but did you ever think about innocent until proven guilty? Also, if this young man "has been nothing but trouble," as you say - you do not let him stay overnight or leave your young daughter unattended. There seems to be more to this story... yes, the mother needs to stop feeding the drama and do a little reflecting on her judgement also.
USA

Crossville, TN

#18 Feb 6, 2012
Just questioning wrote:
Should the mother be brought up on charges of child neglect? Should DCS be brought into the picture? What mother would leave their 12 yr. old child with a grown man and go to sleep anyway? Is it all Willie Ashton's fault? Does moma feel any guilt?
Is it all Ashton's fault? Hell yes it's all his fault. He is a 20 year old man(and I use the term man only because of his age)that knew the age of the girl he took advantage of. The mother let a friend of her sons spend the night. That does not give him an invitation to screw her 12 yr old kid. Do you really think the mother don't feel guilty in some way? A true mother feels guilt when their child gets hurt no matter how it happens.How can anyone say it's not all his fault. Maybe if he had been held accountable for the other times he got in trouble he would of learned some self control.People make excuses for kids all their life and don't punish them so they begin to think they can do whatever they want.This entire mess has ruined so many lives all because Ashton done what Ashton wanted to do!
Would you feel differant if it were your daughter?
hmmm

Detroit, MI

#19 Feb 6, 2012
Just questioning wrote:
Should the mother be brought up on charges of child neglect? Should DCS be brought into the picture? What mother would leave their 12 yr. old child with a grown man and go to sleep anyway? Is it all Willie Ashton's fault? Does moma feel any guilt?
Are you serious?
did you ever think

United States

#20 Feb 6, 2012
USA wrote:
<quoted text>Is it all Ashton's fault? Hell yes it's all his fault. He is a 20 year old man(and I use the term man only because of his age)that knew the age of the girl he took advantage of. The mother let a friend of her sons spend the night. That does not give him an invitation to screw her 12 yr old kid. Do you really think the mother don't feel guilty in some way? A true mother feels guilt when their child gets hurt no matter how it happens.How can anyone say it's not all his fault. Maybe if he had been held accountable for the other times he got in trouble he would of learned some self control.People make excuses for kids all their life and don't punish them so they begin to think they can do whatever they want.This entire mess has ruined so many lives all because Ashton done what Ashton wanted to do!
Would you feel differant if it were your daughter?
What type of trouble has he been into? Was it drugs, violence, or stealing?? Maybe these are some questions that should have been asked BEFORE he was invited to stay overnight. Also, how many other people were in the house at the time? The reason for asking about other people - if there was a young man in the house who had always been "trouble" - how did everybody sleep so soundly as to not notice a rape of a 12 year old?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Businesses closing every time it snows the leas... 13 min 1234girl 28
Everywhere you go in this town is filled with o... 38 min Ex Wives Club 5
Why don't young people run to young people to s... 53 min Lol 1
Flowers Bakery (Sep '10) 3 hr 10 o clock people 127
News Crossville Police searching for man with PTSD m... 4 hr anthony 5
illegals with no driver's license wrecking into... 4 hr Lol 2
Easter the girl who yells at children like they... 4 hr Mother 5

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages