Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I gotta say, that was one of the most entertaining posts I've seen on here in a long time...and freakin' Topix DELETED it!!!

Pretty damn strange considering some of the foul mouthed perversity exhibited here that they do NOTHING about.

Where's the logic?...the rationale?...the consistency?

What is this now...a "No Fun Zone?"
haaaha

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

I herd jessica was lookin for a new roomate.what happened to her so called hubby that cant get a licence.and likes to steal four wheelers and yes he does drink n drive thats why he has no licence.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

haaaha wrote:
I herd jessica was lookin for a new roomate.what happened to her so called hubby that cant get a licence.and likes to steal four wheelers and yes he does drink n drive thats why he has no licence.
Yeah..I tend to believe that's the truth of it because if it WAS a speeding ticket, how much would that be?
Assuming he wasn't going more than 20 over, how big a fine is that there in Crossville?
I'm going to guess its less than $100?
If someone actually knows then go ahead and share, but I'm thinking that a WORKING MAN could pretty easily handle $100, however if it was drunk driving that he was caught for, that could add up into the thousands, and yes, even a working man might have some trouble paying that off.

Oddly enough I've known people who had their license suspended for driving drunk and they got a lawyer who got them the ability to drive to WORK...nowhere else, but they were allowed to drive to work.

Gotta love the court system...they how to make a buck, that's for sure!
Of course you can't very well show up at work smelling of alcohol, so I guess it makes sense while still protecting the public.

Yeah...I really don't believe Joey's story...I know deception when I hear it.
I'll bet Joey is one of these guys who would after being pulled over and asked if he'd been drinking, tell a police officer that "I've had only one beer officer."....and then the officer finds an empty 40 oz bottle of Colt 45 under his drivers seat and Joey says.."I wasn't lying, that's only one."

Nice try Joey....nothing pisses a police officer off like trying to play him for a fool.
Bob the Buckeye

Knoxville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Yeah, what the crap Topix. Bad form, boo.
jsp

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

that dude is gross!!!! all hairy and nasty and has NO personal hygeine!
wow

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 8, 2013

Judged:

Sharon is busy with her tv shows and Ozzy is keeping the home and dogs takin care of,heard he was writing a new album..
This girl

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

How gross does it seem to you all that he leaves his wife at home with the babies to go out and be with little girls at the skating rink every weekend!!!!?????! Nasty pervert!!!!!!!
funny

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Lol
hmmm

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

This girl wrote:
How gross does it seem to you all that he leaves his wife at home with the babies to go out and be with little girls at the skating rink every weekend!!!!?????! Nasty pervert!!!!!!!
i wondered the same thing. why do they let him inside the skating rink? he`s only there to hit on the young girls who dont know any better.
This girl

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 16, 2013

Yea that very true!! He is so nasty!!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 10 of10
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

84 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Skipster (Dec '11) 33 min Skipster 233
There are more Sluts in this town than (Mar '11) 1 hr Skipster 30
Donny scaggs and his house kristy 2 hr Skipster 12
Squirter 3 hr lol 7
Jamie McCloud 3 hr sad 2
MGTOW and Herbivore men of Japan. 3 hr MGTOW movement 27
economically disadvantaged friends 3 hr The Good Guy 8
Homicide in Tansi Fri Khan Singh 252
•••