Oh shut the hell up brandy
lmao

Crab Orchard, TN

#3 Nov 30, 2010
lmao
brandi

United States

#4 Nov 30, 2010
why dont you ! she is nothing but a fat nasty bit*h who thinks she is all that ! spell my name right idiot! no one is gettin my man

“L'unico sano di mente sinistro”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#5 Nov 30, 2010
Wow. This is the 552278th thread started about Dana. You're pathetic. Only cowards hide behind a computer instead of confronting the person you have a problem with.
brandi

United States

#6 Nov 30, 2010
honestly if this does not concern you stay off it ! mind your business ! i have tried to confront her !
giggles

United States

#7 Nov 30, 2010
Brandi and kimkimkim have gone at it a few times, and as for dana I'm sure brandi confronted her and dana ran like she does with every girlfriend/wife. So sad dana just take your a$$ kickin' and finish living your life out of fear.
Tara

Viola, TN

#8 Dec 1, 2010
Had the same problems out of Dana and she did run like a little bitch and still does. She ain't grown enough to get her own man and she ain't grown enough to stand up to anybody. Karma will get her if one of us don't first.
brandi

United States

#9 Dec 1, 2010
yes it will catch up to her if i dont first ! i mean really find your own man , if there is even one that would have your nasty a$$!leave ours alone ! trust me on this , you will get what is coming !

“L'unico sano di mente sinistro”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#10 Dec 1, 2010
Boo hoo. Keep your petty high school drama to yourselves. No one gives 2 sh!ts about it cept yourselves.
haha

United States

#11 Dec 1, 2010
The only sane one left wrote:
Boo hoo. Keep your petty high school drama to yourselves. No one gives 2 sh!ts about it cept yourselves.
Then why are you reading it dumbass?

“Brutal honesty can hurt”

Since: Oct 10

Not Crossville, but im here!

#12 Dec 1, 2010
brandi wrote:
honestly if this does not concern you stay off it ! mind your business ! i have tried to confront her !
when? Cause I've been standing infront of you and u not say shit to me. And if your tried to confront Dana you haven't tried hard at all cause she would've beat your ass!
hobag

Crossville, TN

#13 Dec 1, 2010
dana has made a name for herself by sleepin with everybody even married men she made her bed and now she is gonna lay in it people who make their way around like that get talked about that she might of had 1 or 2 other topix about her but she keeps on sleepin around so were gonna keep talkin bout what a hoe she is if youre her friend and dont like seein her name on this then tell her to stop sleepin with eveyone that gives her fatass the time of day
lol

Waterloo, Canada

#14 Dec 1, 2010
Wow brandi talking more shit on topixs u couldn't beat urself out of a brown paper bag dude
brandi

United States

#15 Dec 1, 2010
please . you just dont know me
somegirl1990

Crossville, TN

#16 Dec 2, 2010
You know it take 2 to fuc! u dumba$$ and i know for a fact that one of these bitche$ husbands that she slept with told her he was not married or nothing i was sitting right there and none of yall know me cause i kept my mouth shut for w while now but leave dana a alone and worry about keeping ur men happy cause maybe if u were not on here all the tme and taking care of them and ur kids they wouldnt have to sleep around if they do it with dana they will do it again and how do you know itwas only dana??? they COULD HAVE of slept with dana and 2 other ppl as well! not at the same time of course and trust me sweetie he wasnt drunk or nothing! so before u go thinking your gonna beat danas ass how bout u get the WHOLE story not just ur so call husband or baby daddy what ever the hell he is
brandi

United States

#17 Dec 2, 2010
o and what girls husband are you talkin about! my man is happy , its that bit?h that thinks she can talk to any man . well trust me she dont have NOTHING on me . she is fat , ugly and NASTY!
somegirl1990

Crossville, TN

#18 Dec 2, 2010
first of all dana aint fat ya she got some meat on here bones but she sure dont look like some meth head crack addict whore!!! and she sure aint got 3 or 4 baby daddys o ya and she works!!!! so y aknow what i would just shut up and u man aint happy hunny if he was he wouldnt have slept around sorry hate to break it to ya but ya!! and let me guess u and him are still together aint ya?? man he wasnt lien whenever he said he has his bitc! wrapped around is finger
Shutter

Crossville, TN

#19 Dec 2, 2010
Who would do her? Yuk Yuk Yuk!!
somegirl1990

Crossville, TN

#20 Dec 2, 2010
who dana??? by the way all talk bout her everyone does remeber i think you all are just pissed cause u men wanted her and mot yall!!! so fucking deal with i am danas friend and i will stick up for her if she aint in wrong and she aint!
brandi

United States

#21 Dec 2, 2010
somegirl1990 wrote:
first of all dana aint fat ya she got some meat on here bones but she sure dont look like some meth head crack addict whore!!! and she sure aint got 3 or 4 baby daddys o ya and she works!!!! so y aknow what i would just shut up and u man aint happy hunny if he was he wouldnt have slept around sorry hate to break it to ya but ya!! and let me guess u and him are still together aint ya?? man he wasnt lien whenever he said he has his bitc! wrapped around is finger
yeah please hunny , you might want to go back and learn to spell . my man has not slept around . when he is not at work he is with me and my kids! so she can just keep bein jealous , he does not want her , o and yes he is the one who said she was fat and ugly ! lol and im a size 3 . and i have never done drugs , too good for that crap. and i have two kids which i am VERY PROUD of! get a life really. your just like her. an immature little girl who needs to grow up and get your own man instead of messing with married men!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Challenger and Citizen! 1 hr wetard 9
Who posts on here 1 hr mnbvcxz 3
Scum lords 1 hr kbmjnvh 4
ashley sheirll (Feb '13) 1 hr Meh 9
Who can name the most thieves 2 hr Skanks 26
Places You Don't Want to Work (Jul '12) 2 hr Pug 81
p!llheads at gas stations and parkinglots. (May '15) 2 hr Skanks 44
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages