What a great mom this woman is between drugs and men she cant stay straight
WHICH ONE

Smartt, TN

#2 Dec 12, 2012
Which one are you talking about?
needshelp

Greenwood, SC

#3 Dec 13, 2012
The nurse that date Willard Norris she has one brother named lance Goss.they both need help
Nichole

Conover, NC

#4 Dec 14, 2012
If you're so concerned, why don't you try to do something positive to help instead of trying to bash her and being so negative??? Just saying
Parentof3

United States

#5 Dec 14, 2012
I think it is sad how people talk trash about people not ever considering how it can effect the kids. Personal as a parent of 3 children if they came home telling me about a friend with the last name of some of the people I have read about on here I wouldn't allow them to go those kids home. I realize they may live with the other parent but I still wouldn't be comfortable with not knowing what the entir situation was. For instance is the other parent who started the post and how much can they care about there children to do so. How much of what is posted is true or is it even worse than what has been posted. It maybe wrong but when it comes to my children if rather be safe than sorry.
Nichole

Conover, NC

#6 Dec 14, 2012
She seems straight to those she works with. I think who ever posted this needs I get a life and stop trying to meddle in someone else's. She loves her boys...that's all that matters!
needshelp

United States

#7 Dec 14, 2012
Nichole wrote:
She seems straight to those she works with. I think who ever posted this needs I get a life and stop trying to meddle in someone else's. She loves her boys...that's all that matters!
oh plz she barely sees her kids. She doesn't even keep her lights on for them when she does have them and if you think she is so good how many ppl do u let see ur kids who has a known DUI. Caught up mag says alot
not at fault

United States

#8 Dec 14, 2012
Its really not her fault she is like that it has to be who raised her because her brother is the same way.
Get real

United States

#9 Dec 14, 2012
Don't know the sister but have known the brother since he moved back when we were teenagers. He was straight till he started hanging out with his wife's family and the funny thing is the "needs help" poster sounds a lot like her. She has started a lot of threads about him on here making herself sound like the perfect wife and mother, and who would know such details as someone's lights being turned off better than a bitter sister in law? Seems like someone can't handle not trashing other people wonder how she would feel if her life was plastered on here?
Nichole

Clinton, SC

#10 Dec 14, 2012
needshelp wrote:
<quoted text>oh plz she barely sees her kids. She doesn't even keep her lights on for them when she does have them and if you think she is so good how many ppl do u let see ur kids who has a known DUI. Caught up mag says alot
I don't know her personal life and I am not a judge. So, who am I to say who is good? I know that she loves her boys and she works very hard at her job. As for who she dates or what she chooses to do with her children, that's her choice as their mother!

As for the DUI, so you're an authority on other's wrong doings??? Everyone makes mistakes but it's people like you who like to judge and constantly use those mistakes to hold others down. Wow, so comforting you're the only perfect person out there!

Here's some advice: if you're so convinced that she is so bad, then get off your high horse and offer to help make a positive difference in her life. If what you say is true, it sounds like she needs a friend, not a judgmental know-it-all who wants to trash her on topix.
theruler

Charlotte, NC

#11 Dec 14, 2012
does she still put out now for dope. i mean i aint wantin it or nothin ya know just courious. what kindof dope does she like
funny

Morrison, TN

#12 Dec 14, 2012
theruler wrote:
does she still put out now for dope. i mean i aint wantin it or nothin ya know just courious. what kindof dope does she like
umust no her heard she stopped shoong up but still does the pills. She is messing w Willard Norris her brother is doing better I heard.
funny

Greer, SC

#15 Dec 16, 2012
The thread is about her not her brother she owes alot of ppl money and i heard dcs has been at her door

Since: Aug 12

Location hidden

#16 Dec 16, 2012
sounds like your typical crossville trash
Let it go

Mooresville, NC

#17 Dec 17, 2012
funny wrote:
The thread is about her not her brother she owes alot of ppl money and i heard dcs has been at her door
So, there are thousands, millions of people who owe money...that doesn't make them awful. If DCS went then how is that any of your business? If she doesn't have her kids then what does it matter? Sounds like people just want to make things worse by trashing her on topix!
Let it go

Mooresville, NC

#18 Dec 17, 2012
2 dope wrote:
sounds like your typical crossville trash
If she's trash, then why are y'all trying to dig through it?? You only end up with stinky and nasty hands when your finished.
lance

Wilmington, NC

#21 Jan 6, 2013
I am straight know an Rachel please stop bashing my family I mean I don't get on here an tell the world how you dad sells pills an one brother does pills one brother is gay your sister murdered her husband an I love you so il stop right there your not part of my family anymore so there for my sister shouldn't concern an hell yes this is lance goss an why don't ppl say these things to my face oh yeah cause they know me an they know they will get knocked smooth out get a life
theruler

Lawndale, NC

#22 Jan 6, 2013
Dude do u really think this Rachel is the only person Dana has pissed off ur kidding right. Your sis owes ppl money and you guys both were on the needle. I no u both you owe me money to. And if you think real hard you will no who I am. Ur sis used to smoke pills to do I need to mention she wouldn't throw away her aluminum foil and where she kept it
sue

Crossville, TN

#23 Jan 8, 2013
I dont see why any of you are wasting your breath talking trash about trash. she is not even worth being on topix.
theruler wrote:
Dude do u really think this Rachel is the only person Dana has pissed off ur kidding right. Your sis owes ppl money and you guys both were on the needle. I no u both you owe me money to. And if you think real hard you will no who I am. Ur sis used to smoke pills to do I need to mention she wouldn't throw away her aluminum foil and where she kept it
Red river

Salt Lake City, UT

#24 Jan 8, 2013
Rember what goes around comes around to people who love to start shit you're day is near..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 5
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is my wife cheating 30 min Destroyer1 15
I wish we could talk! 2 hr Missed it 54
Teachers Fired 2 hr Educ8r 30
Paging doctor house. 3 hr Irving 109
Child molester paid to snitch by ccsd 3 hr Irving 15
kayla "lewis" patton 3 hr Donna21 16
tavo deported easter destroyed 3 hr Easter 115

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance