First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Wondering

Crossville, TN

#1 Mar 14, 2012
Hi,

I was on the Hilltoppers website looking at the employment opportunities page. I saw that most positions require employees to have a valid license. I don't have my license, but I would really love to work there, so I was wondering what positions are available if the applicant doesn't have his or her license? I would have reliable transportation, no question about it, I just don't have my own license. Thanks so much!

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#2 Mar 14, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Hi,
I was on the Hilltoppers website looking at the employment opportunities page. I saw that most positions require employees to have a valid license. I don't have my license, but I would really love to work there, so I was wondering what positions are available if the applicant doesn't have his or her license? I would have reliable transportation, no question about it, I just don't have my own license. Thanks so much!
Get a State of TN ID. They need to know you are really who you are. A US passport should work too.(at least that is what I am assuming) I really doubt anyplace would hire you without proper identification.

Since: Mar 12

Location hidden

#3 Mar 14, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Hi,

You would need a valid drivers license for insurance purposes. You can take practice tests online.

Location hidden

#4 Mar 14, 2012
TheV wrote:
<quoted text>
You would need a valid drivers license for insurance purposes. You can take practice tests online.
If the job does not require driving how would insurance tie in?
Wondering

United States

#5 Mar 14, 2012
I have a valid TN ID. The website says most jobs require a license, so I was just wondering more about what kinds of jobs they have for people without their license.

Location hidden

#6 Mar 14, 2012
Ok...I understand now. I went to the website. I thought it was more of facility that has residents living there and or "day care" (for lack of better words.
rumor

Crossville, TN

#7 Mar 14, 2012
Most of the people that Hilltoppers supports live in their own homes and they need you to drive them to appts. bill paying, grocery shopping, etc. The day center where some clients choose to spend their dys go on outings, and they go to appts. from there as well so, in order to drive a company vehicle you need to be able to get an
F endorsement. They will usually give you time to do this but, not having a license or being able to get the endorsement greatly limits your abilities there as far as shifts you would work, etc.
Hope that helps..
The one

Crossville, TN

#8 Mar 14, 2012
Omg you don't wanna work there take advice from someone who knows run far away and never look back.
haha

Cookeville, TN

#9 Mar 17, 2012
I agree. The managers and people in the office treat their workers like crap and you only get paid 7.25 an hour.......... Now the clients are awesome I worked for them!! But if you like drama and getting treated like crap....go right ahead!
ziggy

Huntsville, TN

#10 Apr 2, 2012
Wondering wrote:
Hi,
Ha, they hire meth heads and convicted felons...even thought they say they dont. somehow people who have been in prison for cooking meth come back clean with their background check. i doubt not having a license will hurt you any. I worked there for 12 years and couldn't believe the crap that they hired and re-hired.
brainsatwork

Crossville, TN

#11 Apr 2, 2012
You all evidently dont understand the requirements to work there, you have to obtain an "F" endorsement on your license.
TheV wrote:
<quoted text>
helping out

Cookeville, TN

#13 Apr 2, 2012
like someone said before you must have a valid drivers license, because a month after being employed you must get your F endorsement on that license. You HAVE TO be able to drive legally to work there.
Fake

Huntsville, TN

#14 Apr 4, 2012
Hilltoppers is back stabbing crooked wicked women who work in that office.its all bout money they don't care about clients they esp don't care for its employees!irs sad the work we are required to do and know to get paid min wadge ESP with all the responsibility that's on our shoulders they should be ashamed. And they love threating you through house manages either u do this or that your moved or fired and they live sticking people they don't like or wanna fire in the worst homes cutting your hours as well they don't wanna cure you ohh no there smart they make you life living hell till you quit. I hate the ground hilltoppers stands on
Broke and no boobs

Crossville, TN

#15 Apr 4, 2012
I sometimes wonder how is it if this company cant give out raises to their very important employees that work in these homes and work for $7.25 and hour how is it they steal from the clients belongings and sell them in their thrift store and still can't give out raises ? The only thing I notice being raised is all the fake boobies. The office staff has ! Now how can anyone on a salary that piss pore afford fake boobies? Or why would anyone need them at retirement age ?
mandy

Crossville, TN

#18 Jun 7, 2012
Hilltoppers are crooks they should be ashamed of there selves for not giving DSPs any raises u guys are evil company u build new offices and new store and give the asc and personell raises but not ur DSPs u treat them like shit u threaten to write them up whe if it was not for them you would go bancrupt this company needs to open there eyes or the glory will fall
just wondering

Crossville, TN

#19 Jun 9, 2012
I can't believe you people talk so bad about an organization that does so much good for people who you probably wouldn't lift a finger for. You should be ashamed of yourselves.
taco salad

Crossville, TN

#20 Jun 11, 2012
This company is just for the money isee it first hand and if u think its so great work for minum wage for three years without a raise then teel me what u think then
just wondering

Crossville, TN

#21 Jun 11, 2012
taco salad wrote:
This company is just for the money isee it first hand and if u think its so great work for minum wage for three years without a raise then teel me what u think then
Maybe you should be grateful that you have a job at all, and that you are mentally able to hold a job.
lalala

Crossville, TN

#22 Jun 11, 2012
wow
LOL

Jasper, TN

#23 Jun 12, 2012
well I have been there for 3 years and I got a raise already and A nice one so all you other idiots must suck at your jobs then so ha ha ha

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what does Weigel's have for lunch 1 min Bus Jockey 3
Haunted Whorehouse in Vandever? (Jul '11) 2 hr OleDaddy yea 42
Wyndham 7 hr hmmm 16
Men at Colinx 8 hr Get a life 10
Where is Dustin Dixon? 11 hr Dustin Rollins 1
Nastie dope headed Scabbies girl. (Jan '16) 11 hr Wow 25
Peavine Rd Wreck (Sep '15) 11 hr Caring person 6

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance