Carmen M

Crossville, TN

#1 Mar 12, 2014
Does anyone know what type of people live in these houses? Can you get them with 2 & 3 bedrooms, the rent and locations. Just recently moved here and needing a place to rent, preferably under 800.00 a month with utilities paid? Any info appreciated. Tried calling the people I was told owed them but no answer, and I need a place quick.
Thanks!
menrac m

Cookeville, TN

#2 Mar 12, 2014
$790 for 3 bedroom with utilities paid I believe.

Here is a link: http://www.golsn.com/listings/all/...

It sounds pretty expensive to me. These owners must be raking in the dough.
Carmen M

Crossville, TN

#3 Mar 12, 2014
menrac m wrote:
$790 for 3 bedroom with utilities paid I believe.
Here is a link: http://www.golsn.com/listings/all/...
It sounds pretty expensive to me. These owners must be raking in the dough.
Thank you!
lol

Cookeville, TN

#4 Mar 12, 2014
Carmen M wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you!
790 3 bedroom and 760 2 bedroom lived there almost three years when we lived there it was nice and well taken care of expensive but worth it
Gsh

Crossville, TN

#5 Mar 12, 2014
Don't move there she will keep your deposit when you leave!!!!
lol

Cookeville, TN

#6 Mar 13, 2014
Gsh wrote:
Don't move there she will keep your deposit when you leave!!!!
Yes that she will!! We was the first to live in ours and there was NO damage at all! I paid rent on the third and told her at that time we would move out by the third of next month she said ok she would meet me when we had finished moving. Called to meet her there on the first two days early she first said we couldn't have deposit cause we did pay one I laughed pulled out the canceled check she had cashed two years before since she refused to give anything saying what had been paid then her excuse was she house was damaged we waked through the house NOT ONE DAMAGE she then said I didn't give a proper 30 day notice we was moving...I seriously told her that she was a joke and must of really needed that money to keep up her little trips and her party nights out and walked out. The houses are nice and when I lived there was kept up nicely as well. Just try to deal with her husband and not her I found him to be more down to earth the "laid back country boy" attitude where as she is " I have money you don't your beneath me" when she really only has what her daddy has give her and her husband and what her husband has worked to build while she is outta town/united states! Good luck! My opinion, just avoid GPM at all cost they are crapy all around! The town homes off Dooley in middle of town are a lot cheaper and the lady is amazing very nice and clean neighborhood!
Gsh

Crossville, TN

#7 Mar 13, 2014
I agree with you totally she is money hungry. But there are renters rights and if you had your cancelled check you should take her to court. SHe is a piece of work. Makes me sick for people like her to do this to others that is just trying to get by in life.
Carmen M

Crossville, TN

#8 Mar 20, 2014
Do they own the ones in Park Place too?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
how many crimes are committed in Cumberland Cou... 2 hr Freddy miller 2
25 year old commits suicide last night in Cross... (Aug '13) 2 hr Freddy miller 71
MegaBites Friday Night Who Was It 6 hr HaHa 2
to a little blonde friend. 7 hr beastman 11
donny scaggs 8 hr funny 2
Only You! 9 hr beastman 15
matt williams (Mar '13) 9 hr real dad 34
More from around the web

Crossville People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]