oh really

Cookeville, TN

#2 May 23, 2012
Is she single? She is a hottie!!
clueless

Crossville, TN

#3 May 23, 2012
Dont know about being a hottie.. but do know she
s not single for now anyway..she gets around alot from what i gather just hear say you take that which ever way you want to
I know her

Crossville, TN

#4 May 23, 2012
i do know her shes not a hottie she looks to be 60 years old whoever said she gets around was right&dont care if they are single or not shes not picky..aslong as u got something she wants&when u run out so does she//i should know cuz she did it 2 me..I guess i shouldve known better
oh really

Cookeville, TN

#5 May 23, 2012
I really doubt that, she is a very respectable woman.
LMAO

Crossville, TN

#6 May 23, 2012
NOT NOTHING RESPECTABLE ABOUT THIS CHIC LOL WENT 2 CCHS WITH HER.. ANYWAYS DROP IT LMAO
I know her

Crossville, TN

#7 May 23, 2012
u got that right NOTHING respectable that was a knee slapper respectable ive herd her called alot but never respectable ha ha
ShutTheFuckUp

Clover, SC

#8 Jun 29, 2012
Shut the hell up about my mom. You have fucking something to say you can bring it to me or her you wanna say shit about her thats not even close to her! She's not a "knew slapper" pretty funny. I'm pretty sure if she finds out who you are she will stomp a hole in your ass. So quite saying crap about my mom. I'm pretty sure she don't get around because she was with a guy for a year and half and he treated her like crap. And she is respecatable. I'm pretty sure tht she doesn't use men for what they have and then send them on their! Shes not anything you people are saying. I'm sure of that! And pretty funny that you wanna call her crap and say shit about her. Why don't you use your real god dam name so that way when she finds you and kicks your ass you know why for! God you people are freaking pathetic saying crap about people's mom. She has 2 kids and I'm pretty sure she takes great care of them. So when you wanna call her crap at least make sure my mom acts like tht. Because I can tell you she doesnt. So shut up and keep my mom out of you peoples crap and mouth!
Lol

Manchester, TN

#9 Jun 29, 2012
ShutTheFuckUp wrote:
Shut the hell up about my mom. You have fucking something to say you can bring it to me or her you wanna say shit about her thats not even close to her! She's not a "knew slapper" pretty funny. I'm pretty sure if she finds out who you are she will stomp a hole in your ass. So quite saying crap about my mom. I'm pretty sure she don't get around because she was with a guy for a year and half and he treated her like crap. And she is respecatable. I'm pretty sure tht she doesn't use men for what they have and then send them on their! Shes not anything you people are saying. I'm sure of that! And pretty funny that you wanna call her crap and say shit about her. Why don't you use your real god dam name so that way when she finds you and kicks your ass you know why for! God you people are freaking pathetic saying crap about people's mom. She has 2 kids and I'm pretty sure she takes great care of them. So when you wanna call her crap at least make sure my mom acts like tht. Because I can tell you she doesnt. So shut up and keep my mom out of you peoples crap and mouth!
Poor kid its obvious you are totally clueless about your piece of shit Mom. Nobody would be scared of that pimple face needle using nasty skank. Tommy has told me all about that nasty bitch. Ol girl needs to douche !!
What

Crossville, TN

#10 Jun 29, 2012
Gets around a lot?
She was with Tom like, forever?
She's a pretty tough little chic I think she will kick your ass I'd she finds out who you are.
Lol

Manchester, TN

#11 Jun 29, 2012
What wrote:
Gets around a lot?
She was with Tom like, forever?
She's a pretty tough little chic I think she will kick your ass I'd she finds out who you are.
How classy...Instead of using drugs and fighting, why not get a job and act like a mother instead of the trash she's always been?
Anonymous

Crossville, TN

#12 Jul 2, 2012
Haha, funny! Why not say your real name or are you to scared that my mom will find out who you are and stomp a whole in your butt! You people that are trash talking need to grow up and quite saying crap about peoples mom, like forreal shut the heck up! Im tired of getting on here and seeing you freaking retarted people running your mouth about my mom! How about you comment your name or are you to scared to! God you people make me so sick running your mouth about my mother, yeah we all make mistakes but she takes great care of me and my brother just so you know! and trust me hun I know my mom, and i know you dont know her because this crap your saying is nothing close to her! So you need to keep my mom off topixs unless your going to say your name! Or are you to big of a pum to! Shes doesnt do drugs d.a. and yeah she may fight people sometimes but its because people like yall wanna sit there and run your mouth about her! Shes not trash and she acts like a mother and shes a great one at that! Me and my brother have everything we have ever wanted plus more! Shes not trash a druggie and she dont get around alot! So if your gonna sit there and run your mouth about my mom comment your name! So you people talking crap need to shut up and grow up what are yall in your early 30s late 20s or even maybe late 30s? you people are real matture being adults and running your mouth like little kids! So just get a life and keep my mom off topixs! GROW UP!!!
funnyhaha

Crossville, TN

#13 Jul 2, 2012
you poor kids! how old are you. your mom didnt read to you when little because you cant spell for anything. your mom is just pitiful. getting her government check and selling her medications!! whatever. she is what is wrong with the world today. losers taking advantage of the system
Katelyn

Crossville, TN

#15 Jul 3, 2012
Haha, funny my mom read to me, I can spell, type, write, and count you f*cking retard! Shut the f*ck up about my mom! You f*cking p**sy why don't you say your real d**n name! Or are you to f**king scared to she will find you and stomp a hole in your a*s, you wanna sit right there and run your d**n mouth about my mom and not say your name! Well I can tell you thats she a great mom! me and my brother have everything that we have ever wanted plus more! And before you wanna say sh*t about her getting a check, check your da** story her hands sweal and she cant move then or work then so thats why she dont work and gets a check you fu**tardd!!! so if your gonna sit there and run your mouth about my mom at least no what your f**king talking about!! She's not trashh! Me and my brother and greatly taken care of you f*cking retardd!!! So if you gonna comment again running your mouth about my mom at least say your name or are you to big of a p**sy to!!! She dont take advantage of the system! So wanna make a comment about my mom say your f**king name! D**n, you mom raised you good! To run your mouth and then not say your name haha can you say pathetic?? I can because thats what you people are! So shut the f**k up about my mom unless you got your s**t together and no what your talking about, or you gonna say your namee! F**king p*ssy's!!!!
Where Is She Now

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jul 3, 2012
What is Kristi up to these days? I went to high school with her. She was always a great looking girl and fun personality.
Kettlekorn

Crossville, TN

#17 Jul 3, 2012
Katelyn,you and your brother are great kids.But I have to say you using the language you are using doesn't make Mom look any better.Don't sink to these peoples level.As long as you know the truth about your Mom don't feed into these people.People that throw rocks shouldn't be living in glass houses.We all make mistakes some few more than others but getting on here and dogging people that have no job and evidently no life is all they can do is talk about other people.So get it out of your system besides lowering yourself to these standards.What does your mom always say...Be the bigger person and walk away.
Katelyn

Crossville, TN

#18 Jul 3, 2012
Oh my gosh, thats exactly what my mom said she said to stay away from it...but its kinda hard when everything there saying isnt true she might have used to do that stuff but she dont now. And i try to walk away but when they want to comment back and say stuff again. and for the person that comment above that, she's at home taking care of her kids like always. But im just tired of people sitting here saying all this stuff.
Kettlekorn

Crossville, TN

#19 Jul 3, 2012
I know you are home.And I know you well taken care of but these trash talking people are sometimes jealous and the only way to let that emotion out is to try to make someone else look bad.WE know and live different than these people,even the same ones drawing checks or food stamps.At least you and I know the reason for her check.Take a deep breath and just walk away.You were raised better than these folkes.
R hurley

Crossville, TN

#20 Jul 3, 2012
This girl has had a hard life. Maybe you all should sweep your own door steps and leave her alone.. Oh I forgot you need to dawg someone so you can feel better about your superior selves.
Poor kids

Manchester, TN

#21 Jul 3, 2012
bossybritches wrote:
Haha, funny! Why not say your real name or are you to scared that my mom will find out who you are and stomp a whole in your butt! You people that are trash talking need to grow up and quite saying crap about peoples mom, like forreal shut the heck up! Im tired of getting on here and seeing you freaking retarted people running your mouth about my mom! How about you comment your name or are you to scared to! God you people make me so sick running your mouth about my mother, yeah we all make mistakes but she takes great care of me and my brother just so you know! and trust me hun I know my mom, and i know you dont know her because this crap your saying is nothing close to her! So you need to keep my mom off topixs unless your going to say your name! Or are you to big of a pum to! Shes doesnt do drugs d.a. and yeah she may fight people sometimes but its because people like yall wanna sit there and run your mouth about her! Shes not trash and she acts like a mother and shes a great one at that! Me and my brother have everything we have ever wanted plus more! Shes not trash a druggie and she dont get around alot! So if your gonna sit there and run your mouth about my mom comment your name! So you people talking crap need to shut up and grow up what are yall in your early 30s late 20s or even maybe late 30s? you people are real matture being adults and running your mouth like little kids! So just get a life and keep my mom off topixs! GROW UP!!!
Your mom has always been trash and always will be. Look at all the sores on her face! She's a methhead!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Supervisor of Roads 2 min The Other Kids 33
Heather p h I l l I p s 17 min Seen 1
New meth dealers running drugs to crossville 1 hr Larry 13
Tavo 3 hr I know 15
still love you (May '14) 3 hr Mask 28
keep a word- drop a word (Feb '10) 6 hr Alyssa76 1,430
How many ##**%% election signs are they going t... 6 hr Forget someone 20
Who are the wealthiest families in Crossville a... (Sep '10) 21 hr Woww 114

Crossville Jobs

Personal Finance