wondering

Cookeville, TN

#1 Oct 1, 2011
Why did they go out of buisness? Just saw today that they had closed down. Anyone know why?
minime

Crossville, TN

#2 Oct 1, 2011
They did not go out of business they moved to West Ave next to Edgewood. There is a huge billboard almost directly above their store.
wondering

Cookeville, TN

#3 Oct 1, 2011
Thank you. Im from Cookeville, not really sure where West Ave. is. Is it over by Kroger?
minime

Crossville, TN

#4 Oct 1, 2011
Yeah if you go out of Kroger parking lot on the Tractor Supply end and take a right it's right there on the right. I think you might even be able to see the billboard from Kroger parking lot. It's in a small white building and there is an organic shop next door. If you pass Edgewood you went too far.
unknown

Huntsville, TN

#5 Oct 1, 2011
fins and more pet store is not a good pet store they dont take care of the animal at all
hmm

York, SC

#6 Oct 1, 2011
You must be mistaking them for Wicks..Fins and more is a great place to buy pets been buying from them since they opened and never had any issues. The owners are wonderful people too.
wondering

Cookeville, TN

#7 Oct 1, 2011
minime wrote:
Yeah if you go out of Kroger parking lot on the Tractor Supply end and take a right it's right there on the right. I think you might even be able to see the billboard from Kroger parking lot. It's in a small white building and there is an organic shop next door. If you pass Edgewood you went too far.
Thank you so much for the help.
wondering

Cookeville, TN

#8 Oct 1, 2011
unknown wrote:
fins and more pet store is not a good pet store they dont take care of the animal at all
I have bought from both Wicks and Fins and I have always been happy. I haven't seen any animals being mistreated or I would definitley not buy from there. That is why I no longer shop at Petco. It may be where the pets go, but its not where the pets WANNA go. lol
marie

Crossville, TN

#9 Aug 9, 2012
unknown wrote:
im sorry but u r wrong i know for a fact that fins takes very good care og her animals when one is sick she take it to the vet so please rethink what ur saying
gjffdh

Charlotte, NC

#10 Aug 9, 2012
Wicks is a great place to go..
morgannn

Crossville, TN

#11 Aug 10, 2012
wondering wrote:
Thank you. Im from Cookeville, not really sure where West Ave. is. Is it over by Kroger?
helll no!! i've went in there twice where there has been a DEAD animal in the Cages
yep

United States

#12 Aug 10, 2012
gjffdh wrote:
Wicks is a great place to go..
Do yourself a favor and go to Wicks. Others have come and go but Wick stays open, there's a reason for that.
Thats right

Crossville, TN

#13 Aug 14, 2012
I go to Wicks all the time and they are wonderful people. I have never seen a died animal in a cage.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Why do so many hate on the Gourgeous people aro... 9 min Punk 19
Cumberland Apartments (Dec '15) 16 min Matt 8
jsp 20 min jsp 10
How to find challenger and citizen 24 min Josh 35
Bi Sexual Men 30 min Nadine 19
Ole Daddy yea 37 min Tony 3
Challenger and Citizen! 2 hr wetard 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages