MISSING-My daughter Heather Carlough ...

MISSING-My daughter Heather Carlough Hicks

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
unknown

Crossville, TN

#1 May 14, 2012
Heather has not been heard from or seen in a couple of months.As her parents we fear the worst.Please if you have seen her or know her where abouts answer this thread.She is married to Brian Hicks but We do not know if they are even still together.VERY worried just want to know she is alright. Thanks
ohWow

Crossville, TN

#2 May 14, 2012
bless your heart. it could be any of our kids. hope you hear from her soon.
Sorry

Crossville, TN

#3 May 14, 2012
I am so sorry
unknown

Crossville, TN

#4 May 29, 2012
Update: We still have not heard from our daughter and think she may now even be in Crossville.I would like to know she is alive and well.It has been months and no word from her.Please if you have any news or have seen Heather Carlough Hicks,let me know she is ok.Thats all we want to know.Thanks very worried parents
Anonymous

United States

#5 May 29, 2012
Those two names sound very familiar, the name Heather Hicks has been kicked around crossville for a lil bit now, about a month.....some people even call her (shorty, breezy) one of those two names.....if I find her or find out more I will contact you with any information I may dig up....Sincerely, The1WhoCares
unknown

Crossville, TN

#6 May 29, 2012
Thank you for your help"the one who cares" I appreciate any and all help in this situation.If you are in SC how do you know so much about Crossville? I do feel she is No longer here in town.Her husband Brian Hicks is a wanted man and they may be on the run.Thanks for helping again.Desparte for answers. Heather's mom and dad
Wow

Crossville, TN

#7 May 29, 2012
Umm why havent you contacted the police? If you were really so concerned you would have by now.
Brittany

United States

#8 May 29, 2012
I have seen seen them both the only reason I know who you are talking about is I use to work at mc donalds with both of them. I hate to say I saw them both in the caught up paper. But the last time I seen them out in public they were doing good I know that they walk every where that they go and brian has a dog with him every where he goes I hope this helps
unknown

Crossville, TN

#9 May 29, 2012
Actually I have been in contact with the authorities.I am looking for Heather not Brian.He has control over her but he did not kidnap her so she is with him of free will.Every time the police arrest him he gets out then fails to show for court.This is why it is useless to call police they never keep him therefore I can not get her out of situation.It is complicated to say the least.I need to know she is Alive.Ok
unknown

Crossville, TN

#10 May 29, 2012
Thank you.When was the last time you saw them and where? Here in Crossville? The dog is buster right?Please Tell Her to call her Dad.I appreciate your kind heart honey.We are worried and just want to know she is ok.Brian would not call us if anything happens to her.We are on bad terms.Thanks again
sdfghas

Crossville, TN

#11 May 29, 2012
i seen brian in mcdonalds not too long ago also, i havent seen heather in a couple months.
festus

Cookeville, TN

#12 May 29, 2012
brian aint the only one hiding from the law, she has warrents too!!!!
Brittany

United States

#13 May 29, 2012
The last time I saw her it was a couple of weeks ago and it as at the exxon at five point I use to work there and they came in quite often. I am sorry I don't have much info but I know he is a piece of crap and I am very sorry that he has done this to your daugther. But when I did she her she was doing good she looked healthy unlike him
Anonymous

Charlotte, NC

#14 May 29, 2012
Unknown......I am not in SC that is a standard location it puts when you are not completely registered with Topix.....I'm on my phone so I can't verify my account yet.....but I live in crossville and I to seen them both in caught up papers not even two weeks ago....
unknown

Crossville, TN

#15 May 30, 2012
I would like to thank all who have been helping me find my daughter.At least I know she is alive.I really wish I could get her out of this situation and help her to get clean.We are not well and really do not know where to begin.If she has warrants we did not know We thought she took care of all that but maybe not.Maybe the police will pick them up and keep them both.She might relize this kind of life is no good.
Try FB

Crossville, TN

#16 May 30, 2012
She has a FB account maybe try getting a hold of her that way? https://www.facebook.com/ #!/profile.php?id=1352450739
unknown

Crossville, TN

#17 Jun 6, 2012
I did try facebook.No activity there in fact she defriended her own Mom so I can not even find her that way.I beleive they left cumberland county.She just not want to be found I guess.In less someone comes forward with info we are at a stand still.I worry about her father he is really worried and cant get a text back from her.She usually at least will text us and let us know she is ok.Not this time for months.Thanks to all who tryed
brewer115

Livingston, TN

#18 Jun 6, 2012
There was activity on the 27 th of may I actually have a friend on Fb who is friends with her I will see if I can find anything
brewer115

Livingston, TN

#19 Jun 6, 2012
And also I have found an address in crossville for a Brian hicks
brewer115

Livingston, TN

#21 Jun 6, 2012
Reef shark wrote:
<quoted text>Ya nosey P.O.S!Mind your own fckin business.If the chick doesn't want to have anything to do with her parents,that's her business!Fckin TOPIX RAT!!!!
if it was my child I would want to know she was okay I did the same thing I ran to another state had no contact with my family for years. And in some ways that was good but I regret it in other ways because my dad got real sick and I felt like crap. I now have a child and wish never for my child to Hate me the way I did my family as to want to not talk to me for years. So you can say whatever you want and call me whatever you want. I really could careless and hope that her parents have some comfort to know she is ok. And that was all they wanted. And besides the address and facebook info is public anyone could find it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Original Challenger or Original Citizen?? Are t... 41 min Wow 24
Kelly Ray Barnwell (Jan '15) 1 hr uponrenegade 8
Hilltoppers 2 hr dontdoit 3
Scooter Stokes 3 hr not a fan 3
Tansi Druggies 4 hr Interesting 20
Plateau Pregnancy Services 4 hr lol 4
i cannot stand you 5 hr Granddad 72

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance