Crossville Family Billiards Club (by ...

Crossville Family Billiards Club (by surgery center)

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Customer

Lexington, SC

#1 Feb 16, 2011
I love this place.. all restored and good, family enviroment. Dart tournaments. Pool. GREAT food. If you haven't been you should!:) also good prices. Won't break the bank takin the family out to have a good time!
Tattle Tale

Cookeville, TN

#2 Feb 16, 2011
Customer wrote:
I love this place.. all restored and good, family enviroment. Dart tournaments. Pool. GREAT food. If you haven't been you should!:) also good prices. Won't break the bank takin the family out to have a good time!
Great will have to try it out,And I will tell others..
Really

Miami, FL

#4 Mar 28, 2013
You go to Walmart? Drugs and who knows what is sold in their parking lot. The owner can't control what people do in their cars.
Exactly

Charlotte, NC

#5 Mar 29, 2013
Don't drop kids off at Walmart to hang out either

Manchester, TN

#8 Mar 29, 2013
Im at the place pretty much 24/7, and i can tell you straight up that none of that stuff ever happens there
BurgerK

Manchester, TN

#9 Mar 30, 2013
Ha ha ha Love this advertizing your own business
Lady A

Crossville, TN

#10 Mar 30, 2013
Sounds more like a bar or bail bonds office
nope

Greer, SC

#11 Mar 31, 2013
People are so pathetic. I know for a fact that nobody sells drugs in the building or the parking lot. It's where people can actually have some CLEAN fun around here in crossville! The Barnes have always played pool there and participate in the tournaments and eat there just like the Demetros, the Proffits, and the Warners and half the county!!! They are good at pool and most are lifelong friends there. If you want to see what the place is about, just stop by and check out the menu and drop a quarter in the jukebox and shoot some pool like everyone else. They have tournaments all the time, and the food is awesome. If i didnt work so much i would be out there all the time like i used to be. I met some great people and learned how to play a great game. Dont down a local business. Its a one of a kind here in crossville and they have the best tables there and diner booths set up on the side and dart boards in the back towards the counter by the jukebox. For anyone looking for a safe place for teens, this is it!!! Wendy and Kevin have done a wonderful job at introducing pool to the younger generation of crossville and i think that it was a great goal to achieve! If anything they want them AWAY from the drugs.
Kidding right

Denver, NC

#12 Apr 1, 2013
nope wrote:
People are so pathetic. I know for a fact that nobody sells drugs in the building or the parking lot. It's where people can actually have some CLEAN fun around here in crossville! The Barnes have always played pool there and participate in the tournaments and eat there just like the Demetros, the Proffits, and the Warners and half the county!!! They are good at pool and most are lifelong friends there. If you want to see what the place is about, just stop by and check out the menu and drop a quarter in the jukebox and shoot some pool like everyone else. They have tournaments all the time, and the food is awesome. If i didnt work so much i would be out there all the time like i used to be. I met some great people and learned how to play a great game. Dont down a local business. Its a one of a kind here in crossville and they have the best tables there and diner booths set up on the side and dart boards in the back towards the counter by the jukebox. For anyone looking for a safe place for teens, this is it!!! Wendy and Kevin have done a wonderful job at introducing pool to the younger generation of crossville and i think that it was a great goal to achieve! If anything they want them AWAY from the drugs.
ALL the people you named are known users and/or dealers. Stupid argument.
Kidding right

Denver, NC

#13 Apr 1, 2013
nope wrote:
All the people you named are known users/dealers
nope

Athens, TN

#14 Apr 1, 2013
No they are not. A last name doesnt make a person a drug dealer or an addict. Do you know kevin? Do u know wendy? Do you know jeff? Do you sherri and her ol man? Or jim? How about chris? Or matt??? They're ALL good people. You dont have a clue. You're just trying to down a local business so f^ck off.
Careful

Crossville, TN

#15 Apr 2, 2013
I wasn't going by last names.....I KNOW all of them and I am related to half of them....some CLEAN fun maybe had but not everyone there is there for darts, pool, food. Not trying to run down a business but not falling for the BS either
YepYep

Cookeville, TN

#17 Apr 12, 2013
Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy is a dope head and her kids are meth addicts. Great place to bring you'r family.
Very True. The only one I think that does not do any kind of drug would be Wendys Hubby. He just turns his head, sad.
Dr assistant

Crossville, TN

#18 Apr 18, 2013
Everyone has been to the pill mill.....bring cash
gygiyghghlh

Crossville, TN

#19 Apr 22, 2013
you all talk trash and dont know nothing so shut your mouths and hide behind a user name put your real name and talk trash
Scene It

Spartanburg, SC

#20 Apr 22, 2013
Tell Matt not to get caught dealing off the bottom of the deck tonight.....high stakes HATE that
Scene It

Spartanburg, SC

#21 Apr 22, 2013
Tell Matt not to deal off the bottom of the deck...high stakes HATE that
ghdienxjs

Franklin, NC

#22 Apr 22, 2013
You don't even know Matt so shut the hell up

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Daughters of the Confederacy Is a Racist Group 1 min Doctor stupid 62
Knox>>30 Homicides 17 min Carl 3
Breaking a marriage apart 1 hr Barf 8
People making out at the Health Department 1 hr Barf 5
Women who take it up the pooper 1 hr Barf 9
Paroled? 2 hr Yepyep 23
Do you have to weigh at least 350 lbs to shop a... (Mar '17) 2 hr BigIn 14

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance