Crossville Family Billiards Club (by surgery center)

Posted in the Crossville Forum

Comments

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Customer

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

I love this place.. all restored and good, family enviroment. Dart tournaments. Pool. GREAT food. If you haven't been you should!:) also good prices. Won't break the bank takin the family out to have a good time!
Tattle Tale

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 16, 2011

Customer wrote:
I love this place.. all restored and good, family enviroment. Dart tournaments. Pool. GREAT food. If you haven't been you should!:) also good prices. Won't break the bank takin the family out to have a good time!
Great will have to try it out,And I will tell others..
Really

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 28, 2013

You go to Walmart? Drugs and who knows what is sold in their parking lot. The owner can't control what people do in their cars.
Exactly

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Don't drop kids off at Walmart to hang out either

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 29, 2013

Im at the place pretty much 24/7, and i can tell you straight up that none of that stuff ever happens there
BurgerK

Lebanon, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Ha ha ha Love this advertizing your own business
Lady A

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 30, 2013

Sounds more like a bar or bail bonds office
nope

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 31, 2013

Judged:

People are so pathetic. I know for a fact that nobody sells drugs in the building or the parking lot. It's where people can actually have some CLEAN fun around here in crossville! The Barnes have always played pool there and participate in the tournaments and eat there just like the Demetros, the Proffits, and the Warners and half the county!!! They are good at pool and most are lifelong friends there. If you want to see what the place is about, just stop by and check out the menu and drop a quarter in the jukebox and shoot some pool like everyone else. They have tournaments all the time, and the food is awesome. If i didnt work so much i would be out there all the time like i used to be. I met some great people and learned how to play a great game. Dont down a local business. Its a one of a kind here in crossville and they have the best tables there and diner booths set up on the side and dart boards in the back towards the counter by the jukebox. For anyone looking for a safe place for teens, this is it!!! Wendy and Kevin have done a wonderful job at introducing pool to the younger generation of crossville and i think that it was a great goal to achieve! If anything they want them AWAY from the drugs.
Kidding right

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

nope wrote:
People are so pathetic. I know for a fact that nobody sells drugs in the building or the parking lot. It's where people can actually have some CLEAN fun around here in crossville! The Barnes have always played pool there and participate in the tournaments and eat there just like the Demetros, the Proffits, and the Warners and half the county!!! They are good at pool and most are lifelong friends there. If you want to see what the place is about, just stop by and check out the menu and drop a quarter in the jukebox and shoot some pool like everyone else. They have tournaments all the time, and the food is awesome. If i didnt work so much i would be out there all the time like i used to be. I met some great people and learned how to play a great game. Dont down a local business. Its a one of a kind here in crossville and they have the best tables there and diner booths set up on the side and dart boards in the back towards the counter by the jukebox. For anyone looking for a safe place for teens, this is it!!! Wendy and Kevin have done a wonderful job at introducing pool to the younger generation of crossville and i think that it was a great goal to achieve! If anything they want them AWAY from the drugs.
ALL the people you named are known users and/or dealers. Stupid argument.
Kidding right

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

Judged:

nope wrote:
All the people you named are known users/dealers
nope

Waynesville, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2013

No they are not. A last name doesnt make a person a drug dealer or an addict. Do you know kevin? Do u know wendy? Do you know jeff? Do you sherri and her ol man? Or jim? How about chris? Or matt??? They're ALL good people. You dont have a clue. You're just trying to down a local business so f^ck off.
Careful

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 2, 2013

Judged:

I wasn't going by last names.....I KNOW all of them and I am related to half of them....some CLEAN fun maybe had but not everyone there is there for darts, pool, food. Not trying to run down a business but not falling for the BS either
YepYep

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2013

Agreed wrote:
<quoted text>
Wendy is a dope head and her kids are meth addicts. Great place to bring you'r family.
Very True. The only one I think that does not do any kind of drug would be Wendys Hubby. He just turns his head, sad.
Dr assistant

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 18, 2013

Everyone has been to the pill mill.....bring cash
gygiyghghlh

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

you all talk trash and dont know nothing so shut your mouths and hide behind a user name put your real name and talk trash
Scene It

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Tell Matt not to get caught dealing off the bottom of the deck tonight.....high stakes HATE that
Scene It

Fort Mill, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

Tell Matt not to deal off the bottom of the deck...high stakes HATE that
ghdienxjs

Powell, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 22, 2013

You don't even know Matt so shut the hell up

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 18 of18
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

115 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
This is why you should vote for HOSS for Sheriff 5 min rabbit twister 38
full service 18 min Voting citizen 14
Setting friend 20 min Yeah87 1
our next sheriff should be? 23 min Voting citizen 15
Dustin Bilbrey 1 hr LRT 8
County Road Dept sup. 1 hr john doe 0
First initial "B" 1 hr Minus 2
Rights for a 9 year old little boy! 7 hr RJ Pride 55
•••