EngineRepair

Cookeville, TN

#1 Aug 31, 2012
Anyone know how to get in touch with him?
jess

Cookeville, TN

#2 Oct 9, 2012
which one you looking for cause thats my dads name
christine

Tampa, FL

#3 Jan 5, 2015
jess wrote:
which one you looking for cause thats my dads name
Wich one he's only the biggest drug deeler in crossville I think he used to live in wartburg it's a shame that he's not been put in Jail bed of the under age girl he's did it with and all tho one's he trades his pills to have sex with the need to clean the streets and send him to prison like he deserves pervert that all I gotta say
LOL

Lawrenceburg, TN

#4 May 30, 2015
Uhm first off you better friggen watch what the hell you say about my uncle he isn't sleeping with a underage girl, she's very much of age. And what he does is none of your damn business he doesn't get sex for his pills either, he gets this thing called cash. You need to watch your mouth before I watch of for you.
newgirl

Crossville, TN

#5 May 30, 2015
LOL wrote:
Uhm first off you better friggen watch what the hell you say about my uncle he isn't sleeping with a underage girl, she's very much of age. And what he does is none of your damn business he doesn't get sex for his pills either, he gets this thing called cash. You need to watch your mouth before I watch of for you.
You do realize you just admitted your uncle sells pulls right?
Careful
#6 Sep 8, 2015
You need to watch what you say some people will kill for him

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Life flight on lantana 1 min Cowboy 56
Who are the worst cheating,lieing using women i... 2 min Staff away from m... 20
Dufus in silver mustang. 12 min local 7
Day Cares 44 min Someone You Use T... 9
What do you get a woman who's had an abort!on f... 1 hr Your Dad 59
What does docket discussion and docket deadline... 1 hr Guest 1 1
Julie gilbert 1 hr Jessy 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages