Looking

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 27, 2012
I'm looking for Justin Lowe. Anyone know where he is???
Tricks and s***

Stanley, NC

#2 Nov 27, 2012
Have you tried up to a$$?
Looking

United States

#3 Nov 27, 2012
[QUOTE who="Tricks and s*** "]Have you tried up to a$$?[/QUOTE]
Up to a$$?? What sense does that make?
A friend

Cookeville, TN

#4 Nov 30, 2012
Are you talking about justin lowe from byrdstown?
whosasking

Julian, NC

#5 Nov 30, 2012
Looking wrote:
I'm looking for Justin Lowe. Anyone know where he is???
He is easy to find look in the obvious place why you need to find him??
Yes

Cookeville, TN

#6 Dec 1, 2012
He is the one that pulled his pants down at the park and told an elderly lady to "tug on it" What a creep.
holy sheet

Crossville, TN

#7 Dec 1, 2012
are u serious? when the hell was this and what happened. hadn't heard nothing bout it.
equalizer

Chattanooga, TN

#8 Dec 1, 2012
Yes wrote:
He is the one that pulled his pants down at the park and told an elderly lady to "tug on it" What a creep.
Yes he did!! and the sad part is,,,,,SHE DID!!!!!!
Yes

Cookeville, TN

#9 Dec 1, 2012
holy sheet wrote:
are u serious? when the hell was this and what happened. hadn't heard nothing bout it.
Like six months ago. The cops had to chase him down but when they got him he said he had food poisoning real bad. I guess that was supposed to be the excuse. I don't know if anything came of it or not. Surely indecent exposure though I'd say.
A friend

Cookeville, TN

#10 Dec 1, 2012
y are you "looking" for justin lowe and are you talking about the one from byrdstown...or the one from crossville??
whosasking

Charlotte, NC

#11 Dec 1, 2012
Justin Dwayne Lowe is originally from Byrdstown but moved to crossville. He recently went to Arkansas and now is back. Tall dark brown hair with Becca Regan
wtf

Cookeville, TN

#12 Dec 1, 2012
I want to know who the old lady was he exposed himself to? Did he have a full erection? Hope she pressed charges. What if that was your mom? That's just wrong even if it was a milf I don't care.
A friend

Cookeville, TN

#13 Dec 1, 2012
Justin isnt back in town..was for a couple days but went back last i heard... and justin from byrdstown never exposed himself to and old lady...lol
sawhim

United States

#14 Dec 2, 2012
A friend wrote:
Justin isnt back in town..was for a couple days but went back last i heard... and justin from byrdstown never exposed himself to and old lady...lol
Saw Justin few days ago so yeah he is in town
Looking

Crossville, TN

#15 Dec 4, 2012
I am looking for Justin DIRK Lowe from Byrdstown that moved to Crossville. Is he still in Arkansas or is he back in town?
sawhim

Denver, NC

#16 Dec 4, 2012
Looking wrote:
I am looking for Justin DIRK Lowe from Byrdstown that moved to Crossville. Is he still in Arkansas or is he back in town?
He is back look over on old mail rd or of an afternoon out at his work on Peavine just past the old c and k market. His house on old mail road where I went to see him!
Looking

Crossville, TN

#17 Dec 4, 2012
sawhim wrote:
<quoted text>
He is back look over on old mail rd or of an afternoon out at his work on Peavine just past the old c and k market. His house on old mail road where I went to see him!
Thanks, I don't know where is house is and I don't expect you to post it on here. Does he still work for his dad? Is that where you are talking about?
sawhim

Denver, NC

#18 Dec 4, 2012
Looking wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I don't know where is house is and I don't expect you to post it on here. Does he still work for his dad? Is that where you are talking about?
I'm not sure it a old whit house on the left right after the old c and k
Market has a bunch of junk out front lot of trucks couple vans and his house is over on old mail road that's as much as ill say here good luck finding him
hey

Manchester, TN

#19 Dec 5, 2012
i most likely can get a hold of so why you looking for him.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
would someone loan me some money or cosign a lo... 29 min faster 8
Abortion is murder 31 min Lexi 44
Do I have to keep playing dumb? 2 hr Realdance 9
cmc 3 hr ashley 9
Aaron Ewing 3 hr Eddie 96
Drunk hillbillies 3 hr dreamers 8
Pit bulls have never hurt anyone, ever 3 hr What 6
Crossville Topix moderators deleting posts again 9 hr facts 93
Confess your secrets 9 hr Uknow 80
More from around the web