nasty

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 12, 2010

He is a player and doesn't treat girls right.
lol

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 13, 2010

i didnt think he was into girls i thought he was gay with that dude that looks like a chick laine or whatever and matt stephens
Gunter

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 15, 2010

This is gun and lane...if you got somethin to say...you know where we are
reba_fan_4life

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 16, 2010

Gunter wrote:
This is gun and lane...if you got somethin to say...you know where we are
yeaaaahhh boys! u heard em. just bring it on over here!

Since: Mar 10

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

Aren't they children?
Just the way it is

Cookeville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

The Original Amused wrote:
Aren't they children?
Yes they are.
Brandon

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 17, 2010

arent we all someone's children?
Candace

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

Judged:

AND AGAIN>>>>> >>>

I have been hearing all about TOPIX. I checked it out because of a friend_ thankfully only good things are said about that friend. Anyway, I am truly disgusted!

This would be a good thing if it was news, jobs, community events, etc. But come on? Like gossip to your neighbor isn't good enough anymore? You have to post their names on a web site to trash them?

I understand that some of those awful things may be true. How about from now on, only the perfect people post bad things about others? Everyone of you can be thrown into a catagory of some sort----snob, rich, trash, loser, dork, punk, and so on.

No only that..... You NEVER know what a person is going through. Throwing stones won't help. If you want to weakin the community more _ this is a great way to do it. If you want a strong community full of good parents, good kids, and friendly people.... then get some balls and put some action behind your words. See what you can do to help.

Ya know, I understand some people are just in a mess. Some people are just not living right. True. But no one ever said___ geez, I can't wait to be a drug addict when I grow up- or Life would be grand if I ran around at the bars all the time not taking care of my kids... I think I will become a prostitue___ Sounds wonderful!

So if you are so concerned with other people's lives.... then show it with genuine concern and care.... Just maybe you could help!

You never know the path someone has travelled to get to where they are. NEVER. Stop judging and please stop doing so on line.... I mean unless you are so perfect yourself.(I only know one human that was perfect). WE ALL DO WHAT WE KNOW UNTIL WE LEARN BETTER!
Have a nice day... God Bless Crossville TN
BND

Nashville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 18, 2010

lol wrote:
i didnt think he was into girls i thought he was gay with that dude that looks like a chick laine or whatever and matt stephens
What do you know about any of those boys? You're probably just as young and stupid as those three are, and you obviously don't know them too well if you think they're gay. Any friend of Gunter, Lane, or Matt knows that they ain't. If you have something to say grow some balls and say it to their damn faces.
Christina D

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 1, 2010

he just recently broke up with me
he does not treat girls right at all
cheats and everything
just wants sex
ash

Sparta, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Christina D wrote:
he just recently broke up with me
he does not treat girls right at all
cheats and everything
just wants sex
AMEN!!!
He thinks the only way you can stay in a relationship is if you have sex all the time!!! It gets old. And he'll only date for about a week or two. Is he really engaged?
Jordon ButlerS Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2010

Judged:

wow this is funny!! and yes gunter is really engaged. he is far from bein gay. and no he's not a player or anything like that. he's actually a really cool guy to hang out with and he's treated girls right. most of them have done him wrong. I GOT YOUR BACK GUN!!!!!

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Judged:

He's engaged? Is he even old enough to legally sign a marriage license?
Jordon ButlerS Girl

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2010

Yes. He is 18. he turned 18 like 3 weeks ago.
ash

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 21, 2010

Omg hearin all this about gunny is funny.
I have known him for a long time and dated him a long ass time ago.
wouldn yal like ta know

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

Judged:

look i meet gunter a few weeks ago through my step sisters a lil while back he seemed like a kewl dude an i believ if u got somthn to say say it to his face not over this internet shit...

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 23, 2010

wouldn yal like ta know wrote:
look i meet gunter a few weeks ago through my step sisters a lil while back he seemed like a kewl dude an i believ if u got somthn to say say it to his face not over this internet shit...
Might frighten him, I'm a grown man. Actually, I have nothing for or against Gunter, I just find the childish posts amusing. Although, I must say, if these are primarily teenagers posting on this thread, their spelling is at least on par with the uneducated adults that post on other threads.
AMR

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

ya'll are so dumb. Seriously? Talking about a guy on the internet for everyone to see? I wonder how you would feel if someone plastered your name on this website and trashed you. I bet you'd be pretty upset. Even if maybe he doesn't always treat girls right, it's no excuse for you to run your mouth about it.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 28, 2010

AMR wrote:
ya'll are so dumb. Seriously? Talking about a guy on the internet for everyone to see? I wonder how you would feel if someone plastered your name on this website and trashed you. I bet you'd be pretty upset. Even if maybe he doesn't always treat girls right, it's no excuse for you to run your mouth about it.
Hmmm, speaking of "dumb," is this your first visit to Topix? You DO realize (regrettably) that this is the nature of this forum board, don't you? The key to it is to not take too much stock in what people "say" on this board. Hell, there are plenty of people on here that talk shit about people that they don't even know just to stir it up. It's like the National Enquirer or Glenn Beck -- entertaining, but don't take it seriously.
MOAD

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 29, 2011

Gunter Wilson is a theif! Just ask his grandpa.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

98 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
anybody know what happened to Rustin Grayson? 33 min mikeylenz 5
School Changes 36 min love it 17
Girls who screw u even if ur in relatinshp 1 hr thatchick94 18
Brandon Walton 1 hr um 5
TN Should state mandate immunizations? New require... (May '11) 1 hr Geeze 8,971
why is crossville the armpit of the USA 2 hr Forever Hero 14
ShawnaTalos 2 hr girlie 3
Jobs in crossville 11 hr looking 8
VanWinkle School Board Sun Crazy 70
Homicide in Tansi Sun Let us know 280
•••
•••
•••
•••

Crossville Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000