|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

just another user wrote:
Funny how Skip didn't correct God is Dead's enormous amount of grammar & spelling mistakes, but yet takes the time to point out my faults. Classic stalker.
It sounds like someone needs a hug.
Whut wow

San Antonio, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

just another user wrote:
<quoted text>
Speaking of fools... you look like an idiot here.
in other words ..waaaaaaa .. now my feelings r hurt .. waaaa now im going to go attack other ppl to make myself feel better .. waaaaaaaa
brutal

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Skipster can be brutal with his words but people bring it on themselves people make themselves look stupid and he just points it out. if hald these people would get a clue and quit acting like total retards then maybe he wouldnt point out the obvious. i mean seriously some of these people write like 2 nd graders .. i know my grammer and spelling sucks, but dang..so of it is just unreal. then the whole people posting stupid crap all the time. its about time someone like him stood up and showed these people who stupid they really are... and the thing about it is, he isnt the only one who does this. his posts might be more vile than others, but he certainly isnt the only one doing it. there are many others and several different threads that do the exact same. people just get made because they arent as witty, lol
popo baby

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
His posts are more grammatically sound and correct than what you regurgitate with a keyboard. Based on your intellectual abilities, I don't think you are in a position to accurately determine whether or not he has an "enormous" amount of grammar mistakes. He certainly doesn't have an spelling mistakes.
Besides, it is a moot point anyways considering I don't correct all of your grammar and spelling mistakes. Are you that insecure? Seriously?
Nobody sollicited anything from you Skippy. I posted on this forum first. As always you jumped on the thread and started correcting spelling and grammar. It is obvious you have to make yourself feel superior in some way. You have such an over inflated ego and this is how you feed it like a maggot. Honestly no one gives a damn what you think or how much you put us down. It still will not gain you the respect you seek because you are such a wimpy little man. It phases no one when you correct our grammar. Do you get that? We could care less. In the grand scheme of things you are just an obnoxious loser who hides behind a keyboard just like everyone else on topixs. People get on here to comment and they make typograpical errors and some are not spelling wizards. So what? Oh my god it is the worst thing in the world right? Lets endlessly bash them for it because we need something to make us look like we are better than they are. Wow, let me give you a round of applause because you obviously are so lacking in other areas that you feel the need to constantly have attention on yourself. It's pitiful and I actually feel sorry for you. You are also delussional because the comment you are accusing this person of writing to yourself was written by me . You act like a cyber bully and a stalker because when someone stops commenting to you , you just keep coming at them trying to sollicit another comment. Get a real life Skippy because no one give a shit how smart you are, whether you are a cop or not or how well you spell. You are just one more anonymous jackoff commenting on topixs and nothing else. Get over yourself and STFU.
popo baby

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

brutal wrote:
Skipster can be brutal with his words but people bring it on themselves people make themselves look stupid and he just points it out. if hald these people would get a clue and quit acting like total retards then maybe he wouldnt point out the obvious. i mean seriously some of these people write like 2 nd graders .. i know my grammer and spelling sucks, but dang..so of it is just unreal. then the whole people posting stupid crap all the time. its about time someone like him stood up and showed these people who stupid they really are... and the thing about it is, he isnt the only one who does this. his posts might be more vile than others, but he certainly isnt the only one doing it. there are many others and several different threads that do the exact same. people just get made because they arent as witty, lol
Some of your grammar and spelling sucks. Wow that is putting it lightly. You have no room to say anything about anybody. This is topixs and not you or skippy own it. So until you do how about you go shove your heads back up your ass and don't worry so much about other peoples spelling or what they think and say. Anybody who obsessivly posts so much about how much smarter they are than everyone else is seriously lacking in other areas. So they over compensate in other ways. Geeeeze, this is topixs not grammar school. Who gives a rats ass how well everyone spells. I mean really, get a life and if it bothers you so much then get off the thread.

“You're failing. ”

Since: Sep 11

Gallup, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

This will be fun. What color crayons do you like?
popo baby wrote:
solicited anything from you
Yes, solicited my attention. Can you not read?
popo baby wrote:
I posted on this forum first
Want a cookie?
popo baby wrote:
As always you jumped on the thread and started correcting spelling and grammar.
I suppose my first inclination of you being able to read was incorrect. My first post contained a simple question, no spelling or grammar attacks. This is where my attention was first solicited by the OCD remarks.
popo baby wrote:
It is obvious you have to make yourself feel superior in some way
No need to make myself feel superior, you halfwits do it all by yourselves.
popo baby wrote:
You have such an over inflated ego
For the second time, my ego is enormous. Haven't we established that already? Or does this go back to your inability to comprehend what you read?
popo baby wrote:
Honestly no one gives a damn what you think or how much you put us down
Yet you respond in a lengthy post, all while concerning the fact "you don't give a damn." Not to mention in your feeble attempts at being "clever," you find it certainly acceptable to put others down. You just don't like it when it is you.
popo baby wrote:
It still will not gain you the respect you seek
My presence on here is out of sheer admiration to your intellectual challenges that you face in life. Respect has nothing to do with it.
popo baby wrote:
It phases no one when you correct grammar
Then please explain why this is your second attempt at "not caring."
popo baby wrote:
obnoxious loser who hides behind a keyboard just like everyone
Yet, remarkably, here you are hiding behind a keyboard. I've never understood such analogy considering it doesn't make sense to belittle your own self in attempts to make a feeble argument.
popo baby wrote:
comment and they make typo errors and some are not spelling wizards.
There are differences between typos and minor grammar mistakes. They make this thing called spell check. We also have things called a dictionary. I'm sure you've never experienced either. Shocking, I know.
popo baby wrote:
Lets endlessly bash them for it because we need something to make us look like we are better than they are.
Third attempt at showing the internet community how you "don't care" by relentlessly continuing to rant about how you "don't care." Weird.

I think you have forgotten the fact that I was attach for posting a question. Ironically, you aren't attacking said poster for that. Interesting.
popo baby wrote:
you obviously are so lacking in other areas that you feel the need to constantly have attention on yourself.
To clarify, it is my fault that you nimwits are ignorant? Apparently so because you aren't the first ignorant individual to suggest such.
popo baby wrote:
It's pitiful and I actually feel sorry for you.
Why? Because I'm better than you? It's called envy, not sorrow.
popo baby wrote:
You are also delussional because the comment you are accusing this person of writing to yourself was written by me
So you are admitting to purposefully changing your name to "appear" as someone else to ultimately boost your "argument" to make it sound as if you have "friends?" Brilliant.
popo baby wrote:
you just keep coming at them
Sane individuals usually know when they have lost an argument. In this case, my obsessed little tree monkey cannot seem to grasp that they are an idiot. Not my fault.
popo baby wrote:
how smart you are, or how well you spell.
Your fourth projection of "how you don't care." Neat. Are you sure you don't care? Would you like a lollipop?
popo baby wrote:
and STFU.
It's an open forum to the public. I'll post freely as I wish.

*Kisses*
popo baby

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Want a cookie?
<quoted text>
I suppose my first inclination of you being able to read was incorrect. My first post contained a simple question, no spelling or grammar attacks. This is where my attention was first solicited by the OCD remarks.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
For the second time, my ego is enormous. Haven't we established that already? Or does this go back to your inability to comprehend what you read?
<quoted text>
Yet you respond in a lengthy post, all while concerning the fact "you don't give a damn." Not to mention in your feeble attempts at being "clever," you find it certainly acceptable to put others down. You just don't like it when it is you.
<quoted text>
My presence on here is out of sheer admiration to your intellectual challenges that you face in life. Respect has nothing to do with it.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Yet, remarkably, here you are hiding behind a keyboard. I've never understood such analogy considering it doesn't make sense to belittle your own self in attempts to make a feeble argument.
<quoted text>
There are differences between typos and minor grammar mistakes. They make this thing called spell check. We also have things called a dictionary. I'm sure you've never experienced either. Shocking, I know.
<quoted text>
Third attempt at showing the internet community how you "don't care" by relentlessly continuing to rant about how you "don't care." Weird.
I think you have forgotten the fact that I was attach for posting a question. Ironically, you aren't attacking said poster for that. Interesting.
<quoted text>
To clarify, it is my fault that you nimwits are ignorant? Apparently so because you aren't the first ignorant individual to suggest such.
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
So you are admitting to purposefully changing your name to "appear" as someone else to ultimately boost your "argument" to make it sound as if you have "friends?" Brilliant.
<quoted text>
Sane individuals usually know when they have lost an argument. In this case, my obsessed little tree monkey cannot seem to grasp that they are an idiot. Not my fault.
<quoted text>
Your fourth projection of "how you don't care." Neat. Are you sure you don't care? Would you like a lollipop?
<quoted text>
*Kisses*
Yes it is an open forum and we will post freely as we wish with bad grammar, spelling ,whatever. No one cares about your opinion skippy. Keep posting your insults till you turn to dust. It won't change a thing. You will still be as forgettable tomorrow as you are today. Just one more attention seeking little piggy that no one respects or cares about. "Kisses"
brutal

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

popo baby wrote:
<quoted text>Some of your grammar and spelling sucks. Wow that is putting it lightly. You have no room to say anything about anybody. This is topixs and not you or skippy own it. So until you do how about you go shove your heads back up your ass and don't worry so much about other peoples spelling or what they think and say. Anybody who obsessivly posts so much about how much smarter they are than everyone else is seriously lacking in other areas. So they over compensate in other ways. Geeeeze, this is topixs not grammar school. Who gives a rats ass how well everyone spells. I mean really, get a life and if it bothers you so much then get off the thread.
lol .. i think you forgot how to read and didnt realize skipster was attacked first on this thread for asking a question... it was only then when he fired back. its okay, we all know you dont like the rest of the world knowing youre stupid. lol

“You're failing. ”

Gallup, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

*Attacked

See, I pick on myself also.

“You're failing. ”

Gallup, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Judged:

popo baby wrote:
<quoted text> Yes it is an open forum and we will post freely as we wish with bad grammar, spelling ,whatever. No one cares about your opinion skippy. Keep posting your insults till you turn to dust. It won't change a thing. You will still be as forgettable tomorrow as you are today. Just one more attention seeking little piggy that no one respects or cares about. "Kisses"
And you base your entire argument on a false premise. How sad.

Get back to work, my gas isn't going to pump itself.

“666”

Since: Oct 09

Las Vegas, NV

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

popo baby wrote:
<quoted text>Nobody sollicited anything from you Skippy. I posted on this forum first. As always you jumped on the thread and started correcting spelling and grammar. It is obvious you have to make yourself feel superior in some way. You have such an over inflated ego and this is how you feed it like a maggot. Honestly no one gives a damn what you think or how much you put us down. It still will not gain you the respect you seek because you are such a wimpy little man. It phases no one when you correct our grammar. Do you get that? We could care less. In the grand scheme of things you are just an obnoxious loser who hides behind a keyboard just like everyone else on topixs. People get on here to comment and they make typograpical errors and some are not spelling wizards. So what? Oh my god it is the worst thing in the world right? Lets endlessly bash them for it because we need something to make us look like we are better than they are. Wow, let me give you a round of applause because you obviously are so lacking in other areas that you feel the need to constantly have attention on yourself. It's pitiful and I actually feel sorry for you. You are also delussional because the comment you are accusing this person of writing to yourself was written by me . You act like a cyber bully and a stalker because when someone stops commenting to you , you just keep coming at them trying to sollicit another comment. Get a real life Skippy because no one give a shit how smart you are, whether you are a cop or not or how well you spell. You are just one more anonymous jackoff commenting on topixs and nothing else. Get over yourself and STFU.
Perhaps you should refer back to the beginning of the post and see Skip made two posts prior to attacking someone for their spelling. He only attacked them because they were belittling him. I find it humorous to know that you aren't attacking those individuals for belittling him first. They asked for it, he responded. Oh darn, there goes your argument out the window. For someone to not care, you sure have put a lot of thought and concern into all of this.
popo baby

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

brutal wrote:
<quoted text>
lol .. i think you forgot how to read and didnt realize skipster was attacked first on this thread for asking a question... it was only then when he fired back. its okay, we all know you dont like the rest of the world knowing youre stupid. lol
I don't care how the rest of the world or internet community feels. He wasn't attacked but a suggestion given that he needs meds for his OCD. The value of other peoples opinions seem to be what is so important to you and skippy. If that is what you need to make you feel important then go for it. Most people on this forum do not care about how you feel or your constant grammar corrections. We laugh about it and go on.
popo baby

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

Blah ,blah ,blah, skippy. Get back in your pig pen little piggy.
brutal

Richardson, TX

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

popo baby wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care how the rest of the world or internet community feels. He wasn't attacked but a suggestion given that he needs meds for his OCD. The value of other peoples opinions seem to be what is so important to you and skippy. If that is what you need to make you feel important then go for it. Most people on this forum do not care about how you feel or your constant grammar corrections. We laugh about it and go on.
how was it not an attack for suggesting ocd meds when he asked a simple question...it had nothing to do with anything. yes, it was an attack because someone else said it on another forum.. ur just mad because you based your argument on that and it was incorrect...dumbass..lol

“You're failing. ”

Gallup, NM

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

popo baby wrote:
Blah ,blah ,blah, skippy. Get back in your pig pen little piggy.
Tautological and supererogatory.

Next.
not really

Buckingham, IA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 24, 2012

popo baby wrote:
<quoted text> I don't care how the rest of the world or internet community feels. He wasn't attacked but a suggestion given that he needs meds for his OCD. The value of other peoples opinions seem to be what is so important to you and skippy. If that is what you need to make you feel important then go for it. Most people on this forum do not care about how you feel or your constant grammar corrections. We laugh about it and go on.
overall, he doesnt do a lot of grammar and spelling corrections .. he is actually more conservative than most, just saying. and yes it would be an attack, he was posting a question, unlike you trying to start gossip
Anonymous

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 26, 2012

I've always loved reading your posts skipster. Don't worry I'm not a stalker lol. Thanks for the entertainment!
onono

Clarks Summit, PA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

aries87 wrote:
I've always loved reading your posts skipster. Don't worry I'm not a stalker lol. Thanks for the entertainment!
y u n lik me? u lik donkey cawk? he luv u long time.....
onono

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
Want a cookie?
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
<quoted text>
*Kisses*
me pig luv suk u long time
a rabid snail

Crossville, TN

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2012

onono wrote:
<quoted text>y u n lik me? u lik donkey cawk? he luv u long time.....
what the hell?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

65 Users are viewing the Crossville Forum right now

Search the Crossville Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Tad Rednour 14 min lolz 4
when is the fair pagaent 42 min kristy 2
Jody Campbell 47 min jody 7
bobby thomas 56 min Shantelle 80
why is crossville the armpit of the USA 1 hr The REAL Doctor House 12
Rue21 Forced Me to buy perfume! 2 hr Minus 19
Us arelis tanner not in jail? (Sep '12) 2 hr im the husband 17
Jobs in crossville 3 hr looking 8
gondolas 11 hr Haha 20