First Prev
of 2
Next Last
mommy

Crossville, TN

#1 Aug 18, 2011
does anyone know he is like 6foot something and blonde hair has two little girls one named makenzie and the other i have heard her name is dusti is he good news or bad
Maybe

United States

#2 Aug 19, 2011
Well he doesnt have any kids and he is a good fir nothin liar. He will feed you any bull shit you wanna hear. I must clarify he has NO children. He is just a creeper.
sis

Crossville, TN

#3 Aug 19, 2011
yea i agree is nothing but a peice of shit and he is bad news and no he doesnt have kids he claims everyone else's kids as his own he is a creep word of advice stay far far away from him he will steal you blind
blackout

Blacksburg, SC

#4 Aug 21, 2011
A nice guy once you get to know him, he's had a hard life.
Nooo

Crossville, TN

#5 Aug 21, 2011
If a stealing, lying jackass is a nice guy then well ok then.
erics foster brother

United States

#6 Aug 21, 2011
blackout wrote:
A nice guy once you get to know him, he's had a hard life.
. Eric is a nice guy. He has had a hard life. I will agree. But not as bad as what he has probally told you. He likes to lie bout that. He lived with us till he wanted to do drugs and bring girls home. He also had a bad attitude. Then he had to leave. He left with no fight. No punches thrown. None. He likes to lie bout that. He went to a homeless shelter. Not my choice. So I helped him get a place. He's like a brother to me. He was not movin in with me cause I've got two kids and I don't want that around them. I found out he's been tellin people that my lil girl is his with a girl from pa. I called him out on that. He started lying to me so I told him he was on his own. So ya when he wants somethin ya he's a nice guy. Get him away from the crowd he's with and he could be a nice guy again. So if you read this eric........ This is how I feel.
No dont do it

Crossville, TN

#7 Aug 23, 2011
He could be a nice guy if he didnt lie nd steal.
waitasecond

Santa Clara, CA

#8 Aug 24, 2011
Hey guys just so you know there is another Eric Davis that is 19. He is very sweet and if you ask me HOT lol. Just trying to clear up confusion. Thanks
erics foster brother

United States

#9 Aug 24, 2011
waitasecond wrote:
Hey guys just so you know there is another Eric Davis that is 19. He is very sweet and if you ask me HOT lol. Just trying to clear up confusion. Thanks
. Ya. That 19 year old is the eric davis we are talkin about.
Maybe

Crossville, TN

#10 Aug 24, 2011
Were talking bout the correct one nd hes not hot hea skinny lanky nd a lying ass. Just saying
waitasecond

Santa Clara, CA

#11 Aug 25, 2011
no I stil think your wrong. He is not skinny or lanky. He is built from many years of football. Good kid.
Maybe

Crossville, TN

#12 Aug 25, 2011
This kid didnt play football. We are talking about two different erics. Your eric sounds lovely. We are talking about a tall skinny blonde who likes to dress like a wanna be gangster. She does nothing but lies. Nd I know this first hand. Normally im against pulling people thru the mud but he deaerves it.
sis

Crossville, TN

#13 Aug 26, 2011
i personally have no use for him since he stole all my shit and it tramatized my kids and how low can you go stealing from someone who helped you everyway they could possible? everything we had we worked our asses off to get so our children would have a better life and have nice things and to take all that away is just wrong... he took things that can not be replaced like my baby books and laptop that had all my pics on it even the birth of my children and the camcorder had it to which he took which is sentimental things and the other stuff was something for my kids to have... the fear my kids had the night we came home to this sickens me cause it made me feel like they werent even safe in their own home it took 4 hours just to get them in to go to bed and he lies about everything down to having a kid which he dont have which is just creepy what kind of twisted mind he has and he is proud of what he did to us how sick is that
SC Chick

Crossville, TN

#14 Aug 27, 2011
Is this the same Eric Davis that races at the circle track?
Gross

Crossville, TN

#15 Aug 27, 2011
SC Chick wrote:
Is this the same Eric Davis that races at the circle track?
Nope
flame

Crossville, TN

#16 Aug 28, 2011
the eric davis that played football is a super nice young man ,dark headed well mannered
not a theif and doesnt get into trouble back off
Gross

Crossville, TN

#17 Aug 28, 2011
Were not talking about the Eric Davis. This Eric is tall, skinny, thinks hes ghetto. Was in rotc never played any sports. This is not about theEric ur talking about. Your eric im sure doesnt have or im sorry claims to have any daughters
flame wrote:
the eric davis that played football is a super nice young man ,dark headed well mannered
not a theif and doesnt get into trouble back off
sis

Crossville, TN

#18 Sep 1, 2011
yes there are 2 eric davis's in this town one is eric dewayne davis he plays football and has so many things going for him he is the good guy and the other eric james davis is a lying, theifing peice of shit....
wondering

Crossville, TN

#19 Jul 8, 2012
This i saw him, is he back??
syd

Charlotte, NC

#20 Jul 8, 2012
The one who is tall, skinny, and ghetto, who was in Rotc, moved to Philadelphia a couple months back.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Obama signs exec order giving 10 years in priso... 1 hr babeII 5
Just Busted Meth Heads 1 hr babeII 8
Pillheads 1 hr babeII 1
ROAD RUNNER MOTORS crossville 1 hr babeII 7
Mexican cop 2 hr I like rice 13
When whiney conservatives lose, blame the offic... 2 hr privileged sloganeer 24
hall construction owned by Sam hall 3 hr worried 1
Welcome to the United DEGENERATE States of Amer... 5 hr The REAL Doctor H... 80
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 19 hr Diane PF 594
More from around the web