Next Last
someoneyoumaykno w

Crossville, TN

#1 Aug 7, 2010
what u think about this couple
bahaha

Cookeville, TN

#2 Aug 7, 2010
dont really know ashley but jeremy is a bitch and aint nothing but a wanna be but never will be, he spends his time being a good for nothing guy plain and simple i could list more but im not a snitch
theshiz

Cookeville, TN

#3 Aug 8, 2010
I know them both. As a couple i could care less trash collects together. Now as human beings, Ashley is the orb of confusion! That girls eyes stay as red as her hair. If she would come of the drugs and stop messing with peice of sh*t men she might be ok.(I said MIGHT) I guess the saying is very true. Young,dumb and full of c*m. Get your life straigh ashley. Grow up. Stop doing dope deals in the dollar general market parking lot. Be a little more secretive about it.
Yep

United States

#4 Aug 8, 2010
i happen to know the both of them !! lol not much to know !! all they do is fight and i mean fight every other day ashley goes around yellin she got beat by a 280 pound man then after about 24 hours of whoring around she goes and picks him back up lol they are a great couple they both live off jeremys mother and sale pills for a living that they get from crossvilles finest matt cowart !!! they steal what they can get there hands on and trade it for pills or dope or whatever is conveniant at the time !!! jeremy has a couple kids that he has nothing what so ever to do with and does nothing to try to support them !! he is actually currently doing jail time because ashley got jealous of him cheating on her and called the law and said he beat her and he went to jail !!! lol neither of them have a job and could care less about workin to provide from themselves !!! well all in all i think they are great people and anyone who does not know them are missing out!!!
youwanted2know

Dillon, SC

#5 Aug 8, 2010
couldnt have said it any better.
beth

Huntsville, TN

#6 Aug 10, 2010
dont know them

“L'unico sano di mente sinistro”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#7 Aug 10, 2010
theshiz wrote:
I know them both. As a couple i could care less trash collects together. Now as human beings, Ashley is the orb of confusion! That girls eyes stay as red as her hair. If she would come of the drugs and stop messing with peice of sh*t men she might be ok.(I said MIGHT) I guess the saying is very true. Young,dumb and full of c*m. Get your life straigh ashley. Grow up. Stop doing dope deals in the dollar general market parking lot. Be a little more secretive about it.
She has STDs ;)
well

Crossville, TN

#8 Aug 11, 2010
so does he!!
ashley

Cookeville, TN

#9 Aug 16, 2010
first off i aint got no fucken stds im not a slut and i do not appreciate ppl runnin their f***en mouth about me since yall kno me so well come say it to my face..ive had THREE of my own apartments that neither mine or jeremys parents helped with one bit..and when we lived at his moms we helped take care of her..and yes jeremy did beat my ass but i dont go around tellin ppl like its cool..and whoever says im full of cum...u dam rite i am i get off on the face that yall not got nothing better to do then talk shit I DO NOT HAVE A GOT DAM STD SHIT LIKE THAT RUINS PPLS REPUTATION VERY QICKLY SO IM BEGGIN WHO EVER THE HELL IS SAYIN THAT TO SAY IT TO MY FACE,..ALSO JEREMY IS IN JAIL FOR VIOLATION OF PROBATION OVER FAILING A DRUG TEST ITS GOT A NOTHING TO DO WIT A CHARGE HE CAUGHT OVER ME BECUZ THAT GOT DROPPED SO STOP POSTING SHIT ABOUT ME...JEREMY I DONT CARE HE IS A PIECE OF SHIT...WERE NOT EVEN TOGETHER BUT I DONT BOTHER A DAM PERSON SO KEEP MY NAME OUT UR MOUTH CUZ THE SHT UR TALKIN IS SO FAR FROM THE REAL THING IT MAKES U ALL SOUND PITIFUL..SO LEARN HOW TO BAK UR SHIT UP
lol

Crossville, TN

#10 Aug 16, 2010
they both are disgusting. they both have a serious roxy problem. dont know about them getting their shit from matt i dont even think he deals with those two. i dont know about the std thing i do know that jeremy and ashley do meth, smoke bud (should be legal) and snort pills on a daily basis. if they dont have the money for them they steal or beg for money. there good friend phillip myers use to text me begging for money for toilet paper, food, soap ect.. he must think im stupid to believe that. get off the pills junkies
the shiz

Crossville, TN

#11 Aug 16, 2010
now now calm down ashley. dont go getting those nasty lil panites of yours in a wad. you know as well as i do that yall are a bunch of bums. you also know that the reason you have had three apts is cause you got thrown out of the other two. about the std, well who in the hell dont know about it. i mean you have told it like its something great to have. and your rep has been ruined for a very long time. dont worry about getting it straight now. and ya you have a job. selling dope out of local parking lots. just some to terms. your a piece of crap. now stop haging out with all the dope heads, stop doing the dope, and live your life right and others may think better of you.
ashley

Crossville, TN

#12 Aug 17, 2010
uhh actually we pay for our own shit and it aint like no one in their life not bummed money...what i do is my business and if i wanna do drugs everyday for the rest of my life then thats what the hell i will do..and phillip myers askin 4 toilet paper and soap has not a dam thing to go with me..i got money motherf**kers in my eyes yall talkin shit bout ppls private life on here is no better then anyone else sounds like a bunch of snitches to me...i dont go out doin people wrong..i dont bother no1...and half the ppl who writing this i prob got hi with u 2...or maybe even one of the many ppl who used to call me beggin for shit..leave matt cowarts name out this to cuz i not associated with him so there for get off ur ass and go get in my fckn life some more so u can tell me some more sht that u know nothing about...and honestly i do not give a dam wat ppl wanna call me cuz im pretty dam good rite now..but i sure as f*ck dont live off a dam person i wish i could be like half yall spoiled crossville c*nts and have shit handed 2 me..u wanna hate on me cuz i gotta survive?? if everyone listened as much as they sh*t talked then the world would be a gr8 f*cken place!!!
ashley

Crossville, TN

#13 Aug 17, 2010
who the fk in their right mind would tell some1 they got an std...wow..quit talkn sht were ppl dunno who ya are and come find me and tell me stupid c*nts..ur think ur fkn cool..well guess what if ya real about it u would tell me this shit to my face..o but wait there a whole forum about this retarded sht and not one of yall pussys got ya dam name posted up there so choke on a d*ck...
Same as the rest

Lake Havasu City, AZ

#14 Aug 17, 2010
Okay so does anyone else have any clue what this chick is saying? I mean, lets overlook the spelling and punctuation,(or lack there of) and really try and understand what she is trying to say. If any uneducated person could translate her above posts, that would be very helpful!
lollipop

Crossville, TN

#15 Aug 17, 2010
I can't my eyes are forever scarred from it.And for someone claiming to be above the posts learn some better language.
i think

Waterloo, Canada

#16 Aug 17, 2010
Toast with strawberry preserves is the best!!!

“L'unico sano di mente sinistro”

Since: Jun 10

Location hidden

#17 Aug 17, 2010
ashley wrote:
who the fk in their right mind would tell some1 they got an std...wow..quit talkn sht were ppl dunno who ya are and come find me and tell me stupid c*nts..ur think ur fkn cool..well guess what if ya real about it u would tell me this shit to my face..o but wait there a whole forum about this retarded sht and not one of yall pussys got ya dam name posted up there so choke on a d*ck...
Aww. We made the ginger mad.
good lord

Crossville, TN

#18 Aug 17, 2010
like seriously who gives a damn if we get shit handed to us. how about you get out there and get a job. then maybe you could survive cause i am sure you dont have to pay for much of anything. k. cool.

Since: Aug 10

Crossville, TN

#19 Aug 17, 2010
Yep wrote:
i happen to know the both of them !! lol not much to know !! all they do is fight and i mean fight every other day ashley goes around yellin she got beat by a 280 pound man then after about 24 hours of whoring around she goes and picks him back up lol they are a great couple they both live off jeremys mother and sale pills for a living that they get from crossvilles finest matt cowart !!! they steal what they can get there hands on and trade it for pills or dope or whatever is conveniant at the time !!! jeremy has a couple kids that he has nothing what so ever to do with and does nothing to try to support them !! he is actually currently doing jail time because ashley got jealous of him cheating on her and called the law and said he beat her and he went to jail !!! lol neither of them have a job and could care less about workin to provide from themselves !!! well all in all i think they are great people and anyone who does not know them are missing out!!!
Hey Yep Where abouts from DP are you from. Former resident?
danielle

Crossville, TN

#20 Aug 18, 2010
i love her.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Racism at Starbucks 3 min Doctor House 59
Happy Earth Day you pansy TOFU eating liberals 5 min Doctor House 4
Tavo 41 min Yummy 12
Who are the wealthiest families in Crossville a... (Sep '10) 2 hr Screw the little guy 113
keep a word- drop a word (Feb '10) 2 hr Alyssa76 1,428
LIST All MEN THAT ARE ABUSERS OF WOMEN AND GIRL... 4 hr REAL MEN FOR JUS... 1
Skating Rink Auction 4 hr bowser 4

Crossville Jobs

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages