First Prev
of 2
Next Last
lol

Cookeville, TN

#22 Aug 1, 2012
ShutTheHellUp wrote:
Y'all leisson real close now. Will is my bestfriend and I know he will do anything for anybody so you guys need to shut the hell up. He will fight any of you guys and he don't care if you can beat his ass. He Is a sherrill and don't give a fuck so y'all leave him alone be for you have a problem with me.
he ain't just a sherrill his mom is a bilyeu
littlelady

Boiling Springs, SC

#23 Aug 1, 2012
lol wrote:
<quoted text>he ain't just a sherrill his mom is a bilyeu
And your point is? Haven't ever seen his mom in any trouble goes to show a last name doesn't make you !
lol

Columbia, SC

#24 Aug 1, 2012
littlelady wrote:
<quoted text>
And your point is? Haven't ever seen his mom in any trouble goes to show a last name doesn't make you !
by no means was that ment as a insult. I ment that he would not take any BS because he came from two strong families. So calm down little lady
Will u

Columbia, SC

#26 Aug 25, 2012
fkkkkin nard wrote:
hes a theivinn ass mo fo. he stoll pot from someone i know. and he will talk shit to you and when it comes down to it appoligize like a little bitch. i know from experiance (: hahaha
now dude if u wanna talk shit say it to my face. Dude ya I still smoke I ain't goin to lie. And dude who in the hell did I still pot from I bicch
Hmmmm

Maryville, TN

#27 Aug 25, 2012
Ive known will and his family for 6 yrs well they all would help out anybody .and watch what you say about minors on here. we all are not saints but at least will has turned a new leaf on life and like a real family they stand by him no matter what and i think it is shity for anyone to post about a kid .....obviously you WERE just a noch on wills belt to post all this crap so get over it!!
WHO CARES

Crossville, TN

#28 Aug 26, 2012
Poor Will has got a smart ass mom and step dad he is on his own he has to take care of his self,his mom and step dad stay drunk all the time and have no ideal where there kids are anyone that knows the family knows this is all true.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trump supports canned hunts. 13 min stupid 9
Leah Donnelly 36 min Chuck 3
Margaret Jane Powers 2 hr Julia W 22
Did u find a stack of unscratched ticket 2 hr Scuse us 29
The Art of the deal? 4 hr DeepThroat 7
Where to get rid of old terailers 7 hr I want one 2
man beat on al goss road 8 hr Eddie 6

Crossville Jobs

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages