3rd degree from pharmacy workers over...

3rd degree from pharmacy workers over buying cold meds

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
pissed

United States

#1 Jan 6, 2013
I went to walgreens to get some cold meds, I was treated like I was a common criminal. I didnt know that the laws gave pharmacy workers the rite to treat you like they do..I will tell you one thing if I was the boss and someone came to purchase a product that we sold and they refused to sell it to them,, THEY WOULD BE FIRED ON THE SPOT. Where are the stock holders of these products at ???? Why are they just standing by and taken this crap ?? I guess they have all the money they need.
noooo

United States

#2 Jan 6, 2013
Go to riteaid,they are a lot cheaper than walgreens.And they are nice to customers.
Chit

Crossville, TN

#3 Jan 6, 2013
May I ask why they turned you down?
Yep

Sparta, TN

#4 Jan 6, 2013
because they look like a meth head and are asking for pseudos would be my guess. And yes the tech has every right to refuse the sale if they believe the person buying it is not legit. Walmart wants a prescription from the doc now. If you were truly sick you would accept whatever you could get for relief instead of getting pissed.
umhmm

Crossville, TN

#5 Jan 6, 2013
If you were told you could not purchase cold meds. it must have been the meds. you have to sign for with the ephedrine (think that's what it's called) in it. The meth monkeys go from store to store to get it and if your name shows up too many times in one month then you are not allowed to purchase it. If you were turned down then your name must be on the list too much. They have the right to turn you down and if they did then they were only doing their job correctly. Stop being a meth monkey and [email protected] because you couldn't get your fix.
pissed

United States

#6 Jan 6, 2013
For your info. I wasnt turned down.. I purchased what I went to get. I'm 60 years old. I don't look like as you say a meth monkey. I could understand being turned down. If I had bought. More than allowed, but that is the first time I had purchased in over a year. So. Before yep and umhmm Gets there panties in a wad. I do believe the law says I can purchase. 7.5 gm a month.. The workers just take one look at people and decide. If they are on drugs. I would like to know where they get off. I take it that. Yep and umhmm Must be fat. And ugly. If they don't have any problems getting there fix. There is people out there who really needs the meds. And another thing the last time I did buy. I paid. Like 2 or 3 dollars for it. And it cost like 15. This time..Don't know who making more money off. The bull. The dope dealers. Or the pharmacies. Selling this product. So before u jump , find out what you are talking. About.
umhmm

Crossville, TN

#7 Jan 6, 2013
pissed wrote:
For your info. I wasnt turned down.. I purchased what I went to get. I'm 60 years old. I don't look like as you say a meth monkey. I could understand being turned down. If I had bought. More than allowed, but that is the first time I had purchased in over a year. So. Before yep and umhmm Gets there panties in a wad. I do believe the law says I can purchase. 7.5 gm a month.. The workers just take one look at people and decide. If they are on drugs. I would like to know where they get off. I take it that. Yep and umhmm Must be fat. And ugly. If they don't have any problems getting there fix. There is people out there who really needs the meds. And another thing the last time I did buy. I paid. Like 2 or 3 dollars for it. And it cost like 15. This time..Don't know who making more money off. The bull. The dope dealers. Or the pharmacies. Selling this product. So before u jump , find out what you are talking. About.
First of all I am not fat or ugly and I don't need a fix because I don't do drugs. Secondly, your being 60 yrs. old does not mean you are not cooking or using meth. The fact that you know exactly how many grams you can purchase in a month says a lot about you. I have no idea how many grams can be purchased in a month because I don't purchase it EVER. I use mucinexDM if I have a cold and it works just fine and I have COPD which is a very serious breathing problem. That is what a doctor recommended I use so don't tell me that nothing but the stuff with the ephedrine will work because that is just B.U.L.L.S.H.I.T and you are just looking for a fix.

If you weren't turned down then why get YOUR panties in a wad just because you were questioned about it. The people at the pharmacy are just doing their job because of all the damn meth monkeys like you running around getting that stuff like candy. Your pissed because you had to sign for it and now your name is on the list so you can't run from store to store to get the stuff to cook meth with or sell it to the cooks. You are not fooling anyone you old meth monkey.
pissed

United States

#8 Jan 6, 2013
You run that mouth of your like you know what you are talking about. You must not read the paper or you would know all about how much you can buy or even how to make it, thanks to butch burgess..
YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT IT THAN I DO ,, I JUST WANTED SOMETHING FOR MY SINUS,, DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT {EPHEDRINE} SO BEFORE YOU RUN THAT MOUTH AGAIN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING..PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS WHY GOOD PEOPLE CANT EXPRESS HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT PEOPLE MAKING MIN WAGE AT A COUNTER GOT A DEGREE IN HOW TO LOOK AT SOMEONE AND TELL IF THEY ARE ON DRUGS.. U MUST NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO BESIDES SIT AROUND AND GET FATTER AND TALK ABOUT EVERYBODY ELSE wELL YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING MIND YOUR OWN Back YARD BEFORE YOU STICK YOUR NOSE IN SOMEONE ELSES... SO GET A LIFE IF YOU CANT FIND SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY PLEASE DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL..IT MAKES YOU NOT ONLY FAT BUT UGLY
ME TWO

United States

#9 Jan 6, 2013
AMEN , WAY TO GO PISSED..SOME PEOPLE MUST NOT HAVE ANYTHING TO DO .. ITS PEOPLE LIKE THAT WE HATE TO SEE COMING...
girls

United States

#10 Jan 6, 2013
To umhmm if i wanted meds for a cough i would buy the product you talked about,, but if YOU have ever had sinus pressure you would be rite there buying you some to... BECAUSE MUCINEX DM IS FOR A COUGH NOT SINUS.. SO PLEASE FOLLOW PISSED ADVISE AND GET A LIFE.
umhmm

Crossville, TN

#11 Jan 6, 2013
girls wrote:
To umhmm if i wanted meds for a cough i would buy the product you talked about,, but if YOU have ever had sinus pressure you would be rite there buying you some to... BECAUSE MUCINEX DM IS FOR A COUGH NOT SINUS.. SO PLEASE FOLLOW PISSED ADVISE AND GET A LIFE.
No you get a life meth monkeys. It was recommended by a doctor, do you know what that is or do you just always self medicate you idiot. It was recommended for a cough and sinus pressure from severe allergies.
umhmm

Crossville, TN

#12 Jan 7, 2013
pissed wrote:
You run that mouth of your like you know what you are talking about. You must not read the paper or you would know all about how much you can buy or even how to make it, thanks to butch burgess..
YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT IT THAN I DO ,, I JUST WANTED SOMETHING FOR MY SINUS,, DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT {EPHEDRINE} SO BEFORE YOU RUN THAT MOUTH AGAIN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING..PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS WHY GOOD PEOPLE CANT EXPRESS HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT PEOPLE MAKING MIN WAGE AT A COUNTER GOT A DEGREE IN HOW TO LOOK AT SOMEONE AND TELL IF THEY ARE ON DRUGS.. U MUST NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO BESIDES SIT AROUND AND GET FATTER AND TALK ABOUT EVERYBODY ELSE wELL YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING MIND YOUR OWN Back YARD BEFORE YOU STICK YOUR NOSE IN SOMEONE ELSES... SO GET A LIFE IF YOU CANT FIND SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY PLEASE DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL..IT MAKES YOU NOT ONLY FAT BUT UGLY
No I don't know how much you can buy or how to make it but you obviously know the answer to both. You were the one who started this thread because you are pissed that you had to sign a register for your sinus pills. You seem obsessed with fat people so maybe you are the fat ass because I am not, so sorry to disappoint you, you old meth monkey.

I will say what I like and whatever I think, it's called an opinion and if you don't want opinions/comments then don't start a thread on a public site you old worn out fix needing POS. Their are plenty of meds. available for sinus pressure that you don't have to sign for but you are [email protected] because they are not the ones you want because you can't make dope out of them. You are not fooling anyone with your bullshit sob story. Get together with the other meth monkeys on here crying the blues because they have sinus pressure, oooooooh please. LOLOLOLOLOL
Realist

Crossville, TN

#13 Jan 7, 2013
I doubt that a person addicted to meth and "needing a fix " would take time to post on topic about the issues of buying sinus medicine. Seems like people could get past using the worn out term "meth monkey ". It is an addiction like so many others ; alcohol, cocain, marijauna, cigarettes. I don't hear anyone calling people "smoke monkies",but you pull cigarettes off the store shelves and see how crazy people get. If drug addiction did not have such a high profit margin for Cumberland County court system people might actually see the problem go down. Not as long as there is money to be made from oher people's misery. If there was more time and energy from law enforcement put into stopping the big time drug dealers verses harrasing the ones who are basically doing theirselves in with their addiction we might see a slow down of drug activity.It disturbs me to see these 18 -20 year old's plastered on the newspaper for drugs but really when was the last time you actually heard of anyone getting arrested that had a significant amount of drugs and money confiscated? Those people never get touched, money talks even if it is "dirty money".
please

United States

#14 Jan 7, 2013
Some people have nothing better to than sit there.and look for a reason to voice there. Two sense.. I don't think that wether pissed is a meth monkey was ever the question here.. I agree with. Whoever it is.. I haven't read in paper about anybody getting busted lately, a lot of our tax dollar are being wasted on all the extra
Lawmen.that got hired. To stop meth.. well guess what. Now they have nothing better to do than. Wait for someone to purchase meds so. a min wage clerk can decide if they are on drugs and report to them.Com e on people grow up boos is the number one drug killer and I can buy it anywhere.
MInd your own business. Stop doing the cops jobs for them, that's what they get paid for.. If it wasn't ffor people telling then things that u don't know anything about they wouldn't have nothing to do..
Yes the law says you can buy 7.5 gm a month, and if someone hasn't bought more than allowed. People should not judge. FOR Fear of being judged...
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#15 Jan 7, 2013
Realist wrote:
I doubt that a person addicted to meth and "needing a fix " would take time to post on topic about the issues of buying sinus medicine. Seems like people could get past using the worn out term "meth monkey ". It is an addiction like so many others ; alcohol, cocain, marijauna, cigarettes. I don't hear anyone calling people "smoke monkies",but you pull cigarettes off the store shelves and see how crazy people get. If drug addiction did not have such a high profit margin for Cumberland County court system people might actually see the problem go down. Not as long as there is money to be made from oher people's misery. If there was more time and energy from law enforcement put into stopping the big time drug dealers verses harrasing the ones who are basically doing theirselves in with their addiction we might see a slow down of drug activity.It disturbs me to see these 18 -20 year old's plastered on the newspaper for drugs but really when was the last time you actually heard of anyone getting arrested that had a significant amount of drugs and money confiscated? Those people never get touched, money talks even if it is "dirty money".
I agree with your statements, other than the one calling Marijuana addicting.

I have personally been keeping a very close watch over the changing Marijuana laws across this country, especially in Michigan.

Just take a look at who the special interest groups are who lobby AGAINST the legalization of Marijuana.

Oh..I have a link somewhere if I feel like searching for it, but as I remember...there's the "prison guards union"....the "police union"...."alcohol producers"....the so called "legit pharmaceutical companies"....

Its not even about government protecting us, its about killing off competition and helping these groups keep their jobs and money...PERIOD!!!
enough

Crossville, TN

#16 Jan 7, 2013
The employees at the pharmacy are just doing their job. If they sell to one then they go to their car and 6 more come in to buy. They come in by carloads to buy. It gets old dealing with user after user. There's thousands of other products that you can buy without pseudophedrine in it that work the same. On the other hand, if you are truly buying for congestion,you shouldn't have an issue with having to sign. After all, they did sell it to you right? Why be angry? If I buy alcohol, I still have to show ID. I'm almost 50. And you're right, they make way to little money to deal with the addicts and assholes they deal with on a daily basis. Its a shame. They are smart and most of them very compassionate of their jobs and the general needs of the genuine customers that call on them. So when the loser user or rude ones come in, they have every moral right to make judgement. Don't shop there anymore. There's probably 8 or 10 other pharmacies in the area. Be happy they make it difficult for the manufacturers to buy supplies. It could be YOUR child they are selling it to. I'm happy they are so strict.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#17 Jan 7, 2013
enough wrote:
The employees at the pharmacy are just doing their job. If they sell to one then they go to their car and 6 more come in to buy. They come in by carloads to buy. It gets old dealing with user after user. There's thousands of other products that you can buy without pseudophedrine in it that work the same. On the other hand, if you are truly buying for congestion,you shouldn't have an issue with having to sign. After all, they did sell it to you right? Why be angry? If I buy alcohol, I still have to show ID. I'm almost 50. And you're right, they make way to little money to deal with the addicts and assholes they deal with on a daily basis. Its a shame. They are smart and most of them very compassionate of their jobs and the general needs of the genuine customers that call on them. So when the loser user or rude ones come in, they have every moral right to make judgement. Don't shop there anymore. There's probably 8 or 10 other pharmacies in the area. Be happy they make it difficult for the manufacturers to buy supplies. It could be YOUR child they are selling it to. I'm happy they are so strict.
You shouldn't have to show your I.D. to buy alcohol when you're 50.
However, as far as pseudophedrine is concerned, I do think they should keep a data base showing who bought it, how much and when.
YEP

Crossville, TN

#18 Jan 7, 2013
Exactly right! There are plenty of sinus medications out there that work that you don't have to sign for. Why complain because you were questioned by the pharmacy employees if you are legit? I am glad they question people and make them sign for those medications. You can go to any pharmacy every day of the week and see a car load of people going in one after the other to get the pseudo's and it's pathetic.
Chit

Crossville, TN

#19 Jan 7, 2013
I agree. For the most part, I find the employees at Walgreens to be wonderfully caring people. They are experienced, knowledgable people who go out of their way to help a shopper.
Robert

Knoxville, TN

#20 Jan 9, 2013
pissed wrote:
You run that mouth of your like you know what you are talking about. You must not read the paper or you would know all about how much you can buy or even how to make it, thanks to butch burgess..
YOU KNOW MORE ABOUT IT THAN I DO ,, I JUST WANTED SOMETHING FOR MY SINUS,, DONT KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT {EPHEDRINE} SO BEFORE YOU RUN THAT MOUTH AGAIN THINK ABOUT WHAT YOU ARE SAYING..PEOPLE LIKE YOU IS WHY GOOD PEOPLE CANT EXPRESS HOW THEY FEEL ABOUT PEOPLE MAKING MIN WAGE AT A COUNTER GOT A DEGREE IN HOW TO LOOK AT SOMEONE AND TELL IF THEY ARE ON DRUGS.. U MUST NOT HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO BESIDES SIT AROUND AND GET FATTER AND TALK ABOUT EVERYBODY ELSE wELL YOU KNOW THE OLD SAYING MIND YOUR OWN Back YARD BEFORE YOU STICK YOUR NOSE IN SOMEONE ELSES... SO GET A LIFE IF YOU CANT FIND SOMETHING GOOD TO SAY PLEASE DONT SAY ANYTHING AT ALL..IT MAKES YOU NOT ONLY FAT BUT UGLY
Then don'get sick you old [email protected]

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The truth about challenger and citizen 1 min Catchyalatermastu... 33
Women at colinx (Mar '15) 6 min Hahaha 16
Lost my virginity in the Long John Silvers park... (May '15) 21 min Luther lex 15
Tansi Security do your job 44 min Truth 23
Howe wants a million (Oct '15) 51 min HardTimes 45
i cannot stand you 1 hr Husband 98
Plateau Pregnancy Services 3 hr Stephanie 11

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossville Mortgages