Next Last
A girl

Crossville, TN

#1 Jun 12, 2011
Do guys like tall or short girls?
naive

Marietta, GA

#2 Jun 12, 2011
Guys like girls that put out and do freaky things.

“I Dont Care”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#3 Jun 12, 2011
naive wrote:
Guys like girls that put out and do freaky things.
Boys is what that should of said. Lol.
And I prefer women just a bit shorter than myself, as the Ms's is.:)

Since: Oct 10

Location hidden

#4 Jun 12, 2011
Short.
Haze

Crossville, TN

#5 Jun 12, 2011
Tall, more to work with
now find

Marietta, GA

#6 Jun 12, 2011
Big-Sexy wrote:
<quoted text>
Boys is what that should of said. Lol.
And I prefer women just a bit shorter than myself, as the Ms's is.:)
Boys? I'll show your "Ms's" what big and sexy really is!! You ever wonder what she is doing while you're checking out the new waitress at that dive of a bar you go to?

“I Dont Care”

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#7 Jun 12, 2011
now find wrote:
<quoted text>
Boys? I'll show your "Ms's" what big and sexy really is!! You ever wonder what she is doing while you're checking out the new waitress at that dive of a bar you go to?
I don't go out to bars bud. And if that offended you...then my lord. "Now find"? How about "sensitive".
now find

Marietta, GA

#8 Jun 12, 2011
Big-Sexy wrote:
<quoted text>
I don't go out to bars bud. And if that offended you...then my lord. "Now find"? How about "sensitive".
Not offended, just messing with ya. And I retract and apologize about the bar comment, You posted about the new waitress the other day and for some reason I was thinking you mentioned being there, my bad it was another poster on that post.
Collin

United States

#9 Jun 14, 2011
it dont matter
Matters not

Cleveland, TN

#10 Jun 14, 2011
A girl wrote:
Do guys like tall or short girls?
We like girls who care about something besides themselves. Now,because there is no such thing we settle for either.
tmj

Crossville, TN

#11 Jun 14, 2011
it all about the lips.
Yeah

Knoxville, TN

#12 Jun 14, 2011
Short.
wondering

Lubbock, TX

#13 Jun 14, 2011
Im 6'3" so im more into tall girls. Nothing like a nice long set of legs. Plus its easier to slow dance and kiss them! Any tall, single girls out there?
julie

Cookeville, TN

#14 Jun 16, 2011
wondering wrote:
Im 6'3" so im more into tall girls. Nothing like a nice long set of legs. Plus its easier to slow dance and kiss them! Any tall, single girls out there?
idk what else do you look like? i hope not skinny almost bold and what hair you do have isnt grey and please tell me your breath doesnt smell like stale cigs.
wondering

Lubbock, TX

#15 Jun 17, 2011
Well im about avg sized, buzz cut, what little hair I do have is brown, and I don't smoke so my breath shouldn't smell like stale cigs.
VanillaBee

Exeter, UK

#16 Aug 21, 2011
I'm 5"7 and I'm the tallest in my year and I get really upset sometimes that I'm ALWAYS the person looking down at most people...Any cute single tall boys out there?
WEIRDOS

Crossville, TN

#17 Aug 21, 2011
VanillaBee wrote:
I'm 5"7 and I'm the tallest in my year and I get really upset sometimes that I'm ALWAYS the person looking down at most people...Any cute single tall boys out there?

This forum is straight weird. These people that can't spell probably still live with their parents. Another thing... what is up with the people posting from all of these different states? I would be very afraid of Chris Hanson busting me, if I were you. Topix is really disgusting. I don't think I will be visiting this website again.
The Original Megalomaniac

Pulaski, TN

#18 Aug 22, 2011
WEIRDOS wrote:
<quoted text>
This forum is straight weird. These people that can't spell probably still live with their parents. Another thing... what is up with the people posting from all of these different states? I would be very afraid of Chris Hanson busting me, if I were you. Topix is really disgusting. I don't think I will be visiting this website again.
So get lost. This site can only handle one anal retentive spelling freak, and that's me, the ORIGINAL shitferbrains™.

You still here, fool?
yourboy

United States

#19 Aug 22, 2011
Long legs lead to heaven. I like my women tall with a nice butt and rack.
by god

United States

#20 Aug 22, 2011
VanillaBee wrote:
I'm almost six foot

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hilltoppers Staff @ Hospital 1 hr 4everNurse 2
Crossville Men 1 hr HootieHa 7
when a girl says . . i get along wit guys better 1 hr Hehe 6
Becky Gibson 1 hr What 7
Crossville's White Women bringin in the trash 1 hr yeo 3
but are you popular? 1 hr beastman 1
Lori Bolino & Joe Seaholm 1 hr sorry not sorry 37
My Yankee neighbor actually suggested I not mow... 4 hr The REAL Doctor H... 57
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 16 hr Diane PF 503
More from around the web