Comments
1 - 7 of 7 Comments Last updated Oct 28, 2010
just interested

Crossville, TN

#1 Oct 26, 2010
does anyone know any details about the accident on 127 this morning that really tied up traffic? Was anyone injured? Heard about the traffic on the radio, but never about what happened. Thanks.
Hie

Robbins, TN

#2 Oct 26, 2010
I went through it and there was a white car, maybe a late 90's Ford Taurus or something that ran into the transformer near Fredonia Road. I'm not sure how it done it but looked like it hit it head on. The transformer was bent over and leaning on the car. It looked like the last splinter's holding the transformer together would fall at anytime and fall across the road with the power line as well.
So they were directing people into Misty Mountain Music to turn around and go down Fredonia and on Virgil ????? Road and come out past the wreck.
FYI

Crossville, TN

#3 Oct 26, 2010
I came through right after it happened around 6:20 AM. It looked like a stack of safety cones fell off of a utility truck and the car swerved to avoid hitting them but lost control and hit the utility pole. I found out later the lady driving the car was a teacher from North Cumberland named Mrs Shirley. I hear she's in the hospital but I haven't heard about her condition.
Ms Shirley

Crossville, TN

#4 Oct 28, 2010
Thank you FYI, That is exactly what happned as I know very well because I am Ms Shirley and it was me.I am the secretary at North Cumberland. As for my car it was a 2006 Ford Five Hundred which Fords are designed when taking a front end impact, the hood goes up instaed of back toward windsheild, Thank God. As for me, I am doing ok all things considered. I am pretty beat up but very lucky to be alive. I most dfinitely had an angel with me. I am unable to get up or down by myself or do anything else for that matter,but am very grateful to be here. Did you also see the cones?If so do you have any idea where they came from. I would love to know.
Sorry

Crossville, TN

#5 Oct 28, 2010
Sorry to hear about your accident, but am glad you are ok!
rightwingnut

Crossville, TN

#6 Oct 28, 2010
Ms Shirley wrote:
Thank you FYI, That is exactly what happned as I know very well because I am Ms Shirley and it was me.I am the secretary at North Cumberland. As for my car it was a 2006 Ford Five Hundred which Fords are designed when taking a front end impact, the hood goes up instaed of back toward windsheild, Thank God. As for me, I am doing ok all things considered. I am pretty beat up but very lucky to be alive. I most dfinitely had an angel with me. I am unable to get up or down by myself or do anything else for that matter,but am very grateful to be here. Did you also see the cones?If so do you have any idea where they came from. I would love to know.
I beleive Minus and Ms Shirley are one in the same.
FYI

Crossville, TN

#7 Oct 28, 2010
I saw a utility truck just before I came up on your wreck, but I am not sure what kind of truck it was. I think the driver knew something had happened because he was all over the road. That's what drawed my attention to the truck.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
any1 no him 7 min caughtucheckin 11
Tim Tucker...anyone know anything about him? 42 min Ponderosa 5
People who are jealous of Happy Famlies 1 hr Dan 5
crab orchard baptist preacher 1 hr Dan 19
Disband cchs football 1 hr Oedipus Rex 27
John Richard mccartt 1 hr uuhh 3
TN Tennessee Hunting Rights Amendment (Oct '10) 1 hr Jim 8,615
•••
•••
Crossville Dating