Review: ADA Station Communications Inc

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Adam

Julian, NC

#1 Nov 8, 2012
Terrible company to work for... They will use you up until they have nothing else for you and if you're working out in the field then you're basically screwed unless you are family. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE REDNECKS!!!!
Ah u poor thing

Griffin, GA

#2 Nov 9, 2012
You act like u want somebody to feel sorry for you.

Since: Apr 12

Crossville, TN

#3 Nov 10, 2012
Adam wrote:
Terrible company to work for... They will use you up until they have nothing else for you and if you're working out in the field then you're basically screwed unless you are family. DON'T WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE REDNECKS!!!!
Grow up
I know

Crossville, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2012
No, the original poster is not lying one bit and if you think he is go work for them for a few months. This company is beyond terrible to work for. Family will get promoted before anyone else. They will do anything they can to screw you out of a paycheck and I mean anything. The owners stupid wife in her big ass Escalade comes in to the office and runs her mouth and bitches about all the men out there working for her to drive that damn thing...I could go on that place needs to be shut down.
Cynthia

Hermitage, TN

#5 Nov 12, 2012
I agree they treated my husband like a borrowed mule and fired him for missing one day when our daughter was in a wreck and had to be flown to Knoxville hospital.
Irving

Charlotte, NC

#6 Nov 12, 2012
Cynthia wrote:
I agree they treated my husband like a borrowed mule and fired him for missing one day when our daughter was in a wreck and had to be flown to Knoxville hospital.
Maybe your daughter should drive more safely.
Herschell Becker

Belmont, NC

#7 Nov 12, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe your daughter should drive more safely.
. You know these posting are crap. I challenge anyone out there that has worked for ADA to prove ur lies. No one has ever been fired for missing one day. They lied to u but I guess your use to it. Again I challenge anyone to prove ur ignorance. As one of those redneck owners I would love to hear it
ignorantpeople-- --

United States

#8 Nov 12, 2012
I know wrote:
No, the original poster is not lying one bit and if you think he is go work for them for a few months. This company is beyond terrible to work for. Family will get promoted before anyone else. They will do anything they can to screw you out of a paycheck and I mean anything. The owners stupid wife in her big ass Escalade comes in to the office and runs her mouth and bitches about all the men out there working for her to drive that damn thing...I could go on that place needs to be shut down.
Well it is a family owned buisness you idiot..... I'm sure if they 'screwed' you out of a paycheck you probably deserved it or wanted some kind of advance and never payed it back because you are on drugs or needed money for whatever reason, Im sure they hear it all.
Cindi

Crossville, TN

#9 Nov 12, 2012
My husband worked for them a few years ago and didn't have a problem whatsoever. He actually loved his job and all the workers.
Haha

Crossville, TN

#10 Nov 13, 2012
Herschell Becker wrote:
<quoted text>. You know these posting are crap. I challenge anyone out there that has worked for ADA to prove ur lies. No one has ever been fired for missing one day. They lied to u but I guess your use to it. Again I challenge anyone to prove ur ignorance. As one of those redneck owners I would love to hear it
Herschell you're the biggest piece of shit up there. Your lazy ass don't do a f!cking thing. And anybody who has the burden to work with you will know what i'm talking about. 99% of your employees hate you buddy. Your company will go under it's only a matter of time. You don't know how to treat an employee you will lose them bottom line. Better tell that fat ass wife of yours she might want to get rid of that big ass Escalade she drives up there to pretend like she does something. Oh and your turning your son in to a bigger douche then you. How about making him really work and buy his own damn car and not have daddy buy him a 20, 000 jacket up piece of shit. I see you have no problem dishing out shit to your family but yet again employees get treated like shit!
laughing at you

Crossville, TN

#11 Nov 13, 2012
Thank you for the amusement but you noticed Herschell put his name out there so you don't have to guess who is responding. I know Herschell personal and he would be more than Happy to sit down and discuss your feelings. I know he has always supported the people that step up to the plate. Let me guess your so good at what you do, you probably own a multi-million dollar company. Better yet, your probably one of those jealous people that have no clue what it takes to run a business. As far as the truck for his son, it looks good don't it. I never had anything like that and it is apparent you never did either.
TRice

Cookeville, TN

#12 Nov 13, 2012
1. I have know the Beckers for years. They are outstanding people.
2. I don't think your husband was fired for missing one day especially with the instance with your child. They are not like that.
3. If it is so easy to run a multimillion dollar company and make everyone happy then you should start your own business. I know if I had one my wife would drive what she wants to. Oh, and she is not fat.
4. As far as promoting family, that is the way it is. You train your kids on the business and then promote them in hopes they will one day take over the business. Fact of life.
5. I know for a fact these people hand out money with no questions asked to help people when they are in need.
6. If you have a problem with ADA Station, I am sure they welcome the opportunity to set down with anyone and resolve the issue. There is now need to come on here to bash a person or company and not even have the balls to put your name so they know who they are dealing with. Herschell did.
7. Finally, you have no idea what cost is involved in running a business. All the overhead cost just for one employee let along as many as they employ. For that I too would demand perfection on the job. If you cannot work as the plans say then bye.
8. Herschell, you and your family are A+ in my book. Keep up the good work and putting food on family's dinner table.
Herschell Becker

Brighton, MI

#13 Nov 13, 2012
To the individual that is speaking to me or about me, you know absolutely nothing about me or what i do and if I was guessing I probably had to fire u because you couldn't stay away from illegal contraband or u sucked as one of those worthless fired employees usually do. Anyhow, get your act together the jacked up truck is a 60,000 dollar truck. Hardly a piece of crap as u describe. Not sure of your definition of fat but u sure missed that one for the wife. I almost forgot the escalade cost about 75,000 since your keeping track and her ass looks good in it. Now since we know huh I am, and you are evidently smarter than I am about business and other life matters why don't u let all your fellow topix friends know who u r. I don't expect it. Back to my original statement, all your claims have zero merit and anybody that doesn't lie to their self that has worked for us knows we do everything we can to support valuable employees. Not so much on those that think they have all the answers. Good luck in your trail of ignorance
Honestly

Crossville, TN

#14 Nov 13, 2012
Herschell Becker wrote:
To the individual that is speaking to me or about me, you know absolutely nothing about me or what i do and if I was guessing I probably had to fire u because you couldn't stay away from illegal contraband or u sucked as one of those worthless fired employees usually do. Anyhow, get your act together the jacked up truck is a 60,000 dollar truck. Hardly a piece of crap as u describe. Not sure of your definition of fat but u sure missed that one for the wife. I almost forgot the escalade cost about 75,000 since your keeping track and her ass looks good in it. Now since we know huh I am, and you are evidently smarter than I am about business and other life matters why don't u let all your fellow topix friends know who u r. I don't expect it. Back to my original statement, all your claims have zero merit and anybody that doesn't lie to their self that has worked for us knows we do everything we can to support valuable employees. Not so much on those that think they have all the answers. Good luck in your trail of ignorance
I honestly had no idea about your company but browsed over the thread. Gloating over how much you spend on stupid materialistic things you blow money on is absurd. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you spent $60,000 on your sons automobile you clearly have a screw or two lose. You own your own company how about putting his ass to work and matching him? What type of person do you think he is going to grow up to be when he has had everything handed to him? I'm curious to know how much you start your employees out at while your family is driving around in expensive cars and i'm guessing by the way you brag there is a long list of other material items you piss away your money on. Seriously, I can't believe someone like you owns a business in this town with your piss poor attitude and ignorant money spending ways.
Herschell Becker

Brighton, MI

#15 Nov 14, 2012
To all. This is the real Herschell Becker please do not respond as me again to this site or anywhere else. Anyone that knows me knows better than the last posting. I see why a site like this should be shut down. You don't have to identify yourself and you can insert whomever's name you want as the author. I can only say whoever it is that feels that they think I'm a piece of crap, I'm sorry if we have had a bad experience in the past. I'm not so sure why my wife's escalade or rear end is such an issue for anyone or my sons good fortune. Heaven forbid anyone buys their children something nice (even if it was a hand me down). My son works fine and I don't see that as any of your business either. I do understand apparently some folks out there have nothing better to do than be up in somebody else's business. I'm sure this don't stop here but please don't be responding in my name or pretending to act like you know anything about me. I did notice one person said I will be losing my business cause I don't know how to treat employees. Maybe you should ask the 10 people that are currently working around the Ofc doing busy body work, if we are as bad as you say we are. One last note from the real Herschell Becker posting, we are listed in the phone book and our phones are always open feel free to visit.
Tennessee Toothbrush

Cookeville, TN

#16 Nov 14, 2012
Honestly wrote:
<quoted text>I honestly had no idea about your company but browsed over the thread. Gloating over how much you spend on stupid materialistic things you blow money on is absurd. You should be ashamed of yourself. If you spent $60,000 on your sons automobile you clearly have a screw or two lose. You own your own company how about putting his ass to work and matching him? What type of person do you think he is going to grow up to be when he has had everything handed to him? I'm curious to know how much you start your employees out at while your family is driving around in expensive cars and i'm guessing by the way you brag there is a long list of other material items you piss away your money on. Seriously, I can't believe someone like you owns a business in this town with your piss poor attitude and ignorant money spending ways.
He enjoys his vehicles like you enjoy your cigarettes, beer, and lottery tickets. Stop being so jealous.
Piety Watch

Pulaski, TN

#17 Nov 14, 2012
Tennessee Toothbrush wrote:
<quoted text>
He enjoys his vehicles like you enjoy your cigarettes, beer, and lottery tickets. Stop being so jealous.
Thanks for the lecture, shitferbrains.
Tennessee Toothbrush

Cookeville, TN

#18 Nov 14, 2012
Piety Watch wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the lecture, shitferbrains.
Closest you'll ever get to college. And it's free!
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#19 Nov 14, 2012
Tennessee Toothbrush wrote:
<quoted text>
Closest you'll ever get to college. And it's free!
It's Topix, shitferbrains. Who do you think you're fooling?
Tennessee Toothbrush

Travelers Rest, SC

#20 Nov 14, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>It's Topix, shitferbrains. Who do you think you're fooling?
Your mom.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
irgronant people at walmart 19 min learnsomethingnew 2
Caught Up Paper (Apr '11) 21 min Beware 76
Aaron Ewing 21 min John 1
flea market 24 min shopper 3
Bruce Jenner becoming a woman! 33 min hum 18
Kroger (Aug '14) 37 min Really tho 53
a weekend fairytale? 1 hr beastman 6
Confess your secrets 2 hr Ms Discreet Adven... 58
suicide al goss rd 23 hr cold hard truth 9
Crossville Dating