First Prev
of 2
Next Last
my name

Crossville, TN

#1 Nov 10, 2012
So I kindof have a problem and need advise. Me and my boyfriend have been together for a long time and he is wanting me to let him take some dirty pictures of me. He says it doesn't have to show my face but he wants some close ups of my boobs and uhmmm down there. I just don't know that I trust him to do this cause like if we were to break up or something he could get mad and show people that dont need to see them. Or even now I would die if he showed them to any of his friends or whatever. He's really wanting me to but I don't know. What should I do?
seetherfan

Crossville, TN

#2 Nov 10, 2012
my name wrote:
So I kindof have a problem and need advise. Me and my boyfriend have been together for a long time and he is wanting me to let him take some dirty pictures of me. He says it doesn't have to show my face but he wants some close ups of my boobs and uhmmm down there. I just don't know that I trust him to do this cause like if we were to break up or something he could get mad and show people that dont need to see them. Or even now I would die if he showed them to any of his friends or whatever. He's really wanting me to but I don't know. What should I do?
Do not do it. I would not trust any guy to have pics like that of me. You never know what could happen.
torrent of acne

Pulaski, TN

#3 Nov 10, 2012
How much you want fer 'em?

Since: Oct 12

Crossville, TN

#4 Nov 10, 2012
Let me see if I'm getting this right. You're saying you can't trust your man with a PIC of your lady parts but for some reason, you trust him with the real thing? You might want to think about that and be asking yourself some questions, starting with "What the HELL?" lol Seriously though, if he's the type to disrespect and knowingly humiliate you by playing show and tell, there is a good chance you aren't the only chick in his hen house. If you don't feel as though you can trust him with a picture, why trust him with the real thing and possibly risk your own health?

Secondly, you seem young to me. If it's a teenage boy we're talking about here, DON'T DO IT!!! I can assure you, no matter how many times he swears he won't, he WILL show all his buddies and it won't take the two of you breaking up for him to do so.
for really

Charlotte, NC

#5 Nov 10, 2012
Don't do t. Have.some respect for yourself. If he really cared he wouldn't keep pressuring you to do it when you don't wanna.
Mobile_Amused

Crossville, TN

#6 Nov 11, 2012
Is he willing to give YOU pictures? That might inhibit him from engaging in any future picture sharing with others.
Tennessee Toothbrush

Cookeville, TN

#7 Nov 11, 2012
my name wrote:
Two weeks is not a long time, little girl.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#8 Nov 11, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
Is he willing to give YOU pictures? That might inhibit him from engaging in any future picture sharing with others.
Mash those smilies, Toothbrush.
Tennessee Toothbrush

Lawndale, NC

#9 Nov 11, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>Mash those smilies, Toothbrush.

Sorry if I ruined your chance to see underage nude pics.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#10 Nov 11, 2012
My thought on this is...if you can see it in real life anytime you want to, then what do you need pictures for?

Relationships are rarely forever...but pictures are.

You might want to keep that in mind.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#11 Nov 11, 2012
Fetchit Toothbrush wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry if I ruined your chance to see underage nude pics.
Are you so brilliant that you could parse nekkid pitchurs?

Imbecile.
DrPhil

Crossville, TN

#12 Nov 11, 2012
Why not just take some risque photos? A few of those are sure to get him off your back for awhile.
my name

Crossville, TN

#13 Nov 11, 2012
Tennessee Toothbrush wrote:
<quoted text>
Two weeks is not a long time, little girl.
We've been together for alot longer than two weeks. Why the insults? I asked for advise not smart elic comments. You mad cause noone's asking you for pictures? lol
my name

Crossville, TN

#14 Nov 11, 2012
Smoker Joe wrote:
Let me see if I'm getting this right. You're saying you can't trust your man with a PIC of your lady parts but for some reason, you trust him with the real thing? You might want to think about that and be asking yourself some questions, starting with "What the HELL?" lol Seriously though, if he's the type to disrespect and knowingly humiliate you by playing show and tell, there is a good chance you aren't the only chick in his hen house. If you don't feel as though you can trust him with a picture, why trust him with the real thing and possibly risk your own health?
Secondly, you seem young to me. If it's a teenage boy we're talking about here, DON'T DO IT!!! I can assure you, no matter how many times he swears he won't, he WILL show all his buddies and it won't take the two of you breaking up for him to do so.
I get that alot but no we aren't teenagers. And you have a point. There are some trust issues thats why Im kindof scared to do that. I dont think I will.
my name

Crossville, TN

#15 Nov 11, 2012
Mobile_Amused wrote:
We will have to see about that one. Good point.
Tennessee Toothbrush

Greenwood, SC

#16 Nov 11, 2012
my name wrote:
<quoted text>We've been together for alot longer than two weeks. Why the insults? I asked for advise not smart elic comments. You mad cause noone's asking you for pictures? lol
Then send him naked pictures, genius. It will go well for you.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#17 Nov 11, 2012
The Original Skipster wrote:
<quoted text>
Then send him naked pictures, genius. It will go well for you.
Shaddup, stupid, or I'll slap you around some more.
Tennessee Toothbrush

Greenwood, SC

#18 Nov 11, 2012
Irving wrote:
<quoted text>Shaddup, stupid, or I'll slap you around some more.
Slap your kids instead. If will feel more natural for you.
Irving

Pulaski, TN

#19 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
You're childish enough. You'll do just fine.
Florydyan

Port Saint Lucie, FL

#20 Nov 11, 2012
<quoted text>
Kids?????

Can you say "emancipated minors"?

Abortion for rape and incest is good.

Seriously...I don't see ANY parenting skills...or even a female being sexually attracted to...Irving.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Chris White 15 min Sad 2
Bullet through my door 1 hr 10 o clock people 9
Gays 1 hr Laughing 3
tavo deported easter destroyed 1 hr Rachael 4
And the collin 1 hr Yeppers 1
Crossville the Hot new HipHop scene? 1 hr beastman 24
Housing 1 hr Wonder 3
Did Trevor Long Die? 1 hr Wow 20
Who runs this town? 1 hr Really 11
Janice Reed 3 hr okay 42