What are your thoughts on this Utah book banning?

Posted in the Crossville Forum

itisso

Canonsburg, PA

#1 Nov 15, 2012
Anonymous

Canonsburg, PA

#2 Nov 15, 2012
I am so disappointed in this country that I wish we could move somewhere else! Some place where family values and morals are still intact. If there is such a place. Our ancestors are probably rolling in their graves right now, hearing all that is going on in this country! Not to mention how much we are disappointing our Father, the Lord God! I am no longer proud to be an American. Equality no longer runs in this country, Blasphemy, immorality and opinion pushing does. Everyone just wants you to "understand" them. Who gives a rats arse what everyone else thinks of you? You have a right to be who you want to be, but let me tell you now, I have a right to tell you to shut the hell up! But if I do that, OH HELL! I don't want to hear how you choose to live and that everyone should know. Go do your thing and quit pushing your opinions on everyone else! No matter how much you are heard, it won't change any ones way of thinking, except for the naive children of this world that you continue to poison. We are all going to hell in a hand basket!! Shut up people, go to work, and fix yourself before you try to fix me! If everyone minded their own business this world would be a better place!
Polly Ticks

Cookeville, TN

#3 Nov 15, 2012
So you get to have your way but no one else does? Typical!
Mobile_Amused

Charlotte, NC

#4 Nov 15, 2012
itisso wrote:
I am so disappointed in this country that I wish we could move somewhere else! Some place where family values and morals are still intact. If there is such a place. Our ancestors are probably rolling in their graves right now, hearing all that is going on in this country! Not to mention how much we are disappointing our Father, the Lord God! I am no longer proud to be an American. Equality no longer runs in this country, Blasphemy, immorality and opinion pushing does. Everyone just wants you to "understand" them. Who gives a rats arse what everyone else thinks of you? You have a right to be who you want to be, but let me tell you now, I have a right to tell you to shut the hell up! But if I do that, OH HELL! I don't want to hear how you choose to live and that everyone should know. Go do your thing and quit pushing your opinions on everyone else! No matter how much you are heard, it won't change any ones way of thinking, except for the naive children of this world that you continue to poison. We are all going to hell in a hand basket!! Shut up people, go to work, and fix yourself before you try to fix me! If everyone minded their own business this world would be a better place!
Are you...trying to push your opinion on me?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Baltimore mother smacks her kid on TV when she ... 2 hr Yen4Daze 2
Police protestors looting and burning down city... 2 hr Yen4Daze 18
holy mother of jeezus! 3 hr enough 14
Baltimore mayor says "give protestors/rioters s... 5 hr educated hick 2
Sheryl wright 6 hr rebel 1
Will Obama now come out and admit that he ALSO ... 6 hr Methanol 3
B53 Pastor is a racist. 6 hr Sound and Fury 3
Pandora's Forest (Sep '13) 9 hr Nice Man 429
More from around the web

Crossville People Search