old lady in string bikini at park pool

Posted in the Crossville Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
what

Granite Falls, NC

#1 Jun 9, 2011
Anyone ever seen that old, heavy set lady out at the park pool that wears the skimpy string bikini? The one that has been going there for years, she has a little man.

“This One Goes To 666 ”

Since: May 11

Victoria, British Columbia

#2 Jun 9, 2011
what wrote:
Anyone ever seen that old, heavy set lady out at the park pool that wears the skimpy string bikini? The one that has been going there for years, she has a little man.
Punch her in the face.
bubbagump

United States

#3 Jun 9, 2011
Who cares what she wears if she is comfortable in it. If you don't like it dont look. Pretty sad something as small as this could impact your life that you had to bring it to topix.
Anonymous

United States

#4 Jun 9, 2011
I damn care! Just because they make it in your size, doesn't mean you should be wearing it. Yea, yea , yea, be proud of your body. Does this mean I need to witness all this cellulite and cottage cheese rolling of your back side? Please, allow me to digest lunch beforehand.
I know I'm far from being a sensitive woman. But ask me if I care?
Bubba Gump? Seriously, you sound so defensive. If anyone had the gutts to speak their mind, I would find it highly unlikely that I'm the minority in this opinion. And I expect to get blasted, sorry for those offended. But in reality, unless you have the body to pull it off, don't try.
bubbagump

United States

#5 Jun 9, 2011
Who cares what every one else says or thinks. If you dont like it dont go and yes seriously fid some where else to digest your lunch. You think just a skinny person can wear a bikini??? No. Thats like saying only a fat person an wear a one piece. Get real.
smiley

Crossville, TN

#6 Jun 9, 2011
Maybe it wasn't meant to be a string bikini when she bought it and when she put it on it just stretched out to look like one? Just sayin'...
dang for real

Crossville, TN

#7 Jun 9, 2011
yea i think its sad when someone cant even let there fat hang out without complaints..who gives a royal shiz really..if your stomach is that weak seek medical attention cause something besides being stupid is really wrongwith you
thats what im rockin

Crossville, TN

#8 Jun 9, 2011
I find it funny that if a girl is skinny its okay if her junk is hanging out..boobs,twat what ever but if someone with some weight comes along omg call the law..I mean dang.Heck ive seen small girls who seriously needed to cover up their mosquito bites I find it offensive to show off something as small as that looks like they are built like a 12 year old boy gross gag..Do men really like looking at that?I hope not cause if they do humm maybe be on the funny side just a little..and another I have never seen so much cottage cheese and thunder thighs on some of these so called smaller girls and they wear such tight clothes if thy bend over there shorts look like g strings so dont even act like only big women have those problems. you wanna talk about one heavy set women who apparently dont give a damn what any one thinks and lets it hang out same as any other lil skank at the pool does and you gotta try and make her feel like crap talkin your sh*t..please im proud of her she must feel pretty dang good about her-self and doesnt care what you or anyone says or thinks...rock on big momma. I like women who feel confident in themselves.Myself personally im tired of seeing lil girls who need training bras on and a decent pair of shorts that at least cover there pubic hair running around.Bones are for dogs and meat is for men...
Have Seen Her

Crossville, TN

#9 Jun 10, 2011
If it still is the same one, have seen this old lady. She has been going to the park pool for years. And everyone, when you talk about it, knows who you are talking about. It has been a running joke out at the state park pool for like 10 to 15 years. And it is indeed an actual string bikini. And it is gross. It's been years since been out there, but she came out there then. Everyone's would whisper and point. Have even witnessed kids stand right directly in front of her looking in disbelief. When you see it, you will know it. Everyone used to joke and laugh about it. She's always real tan and leathery too.

Florydyan

“Just call me Sonny”

Since: Dec 10

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#10 Jun 10, 2011
The one I saw at the pool was really fat with a big round belly.

She had a great tan...I mean a really nice dark tan, but with that big round belly it made her look like a perfectly roasted Butterball Turkey.

Mmmmmm.....Butterball.
captnkangaroo

Crossville, TN

#11 Jun 10, 2011
Florydyan wrote:
She had a great tan...I mean a really nice dark tan, but with that big round belly it made her look like a perfectly roasted Butterball Turkey.
Mmmmmm.....Butterball.
Whats a matter Flo? are you sad cuz she isnt selling that thing like the grannies living next to you?

Florydyan

“Just call me Sonny”

Since: Dec 10

Port St. Lucie, FL.

#12 Jun 10, 2011
I've never had to "buy it"....and I've never had an STD either.

I bet you can't say that?
gross

United States

#13 Jun 10, 2011
sooooo gross, down the middle of her belly looked gross too, like someone had chopped it with an axe

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#14 Jun 10, 2011
thats what im rockin wrote:
I find it funny that if a girl is skinny its okay if her junk is hanging out..boobs,twat what ever but if someone with some weight comes along omg call the law..I mean dang.Heck ive seen small girls who seriously needed to cover up their mosquito bites I find it offensive to show off something as small as that looks like they are built like a 12 year old boy gross gag..Do men really like looking at that?I hope not cause if they do humm maybe be on the funny side just a little..and another I have never seen so much cottage cheese and thunder thighs on some of these so called smaller girls and they wear such tight clothes if thy bend over there shorts look like g strings so dont even act like only big women have those problems. you wanna talk about one heavy set women who apparently dont give a damn what any one thinks and lets it hang out same as any other lil skank at the pool does and you gotta try and make her feel like crap talkin your sh*t..please im proud of her she must feel pretty dang good about her-self and doesnt care what you or anyone says or thinks...rock on big momma. I like women who feel confident in themselves.Myself personally im tired of seeing lil girls who need training bras on and a decent pair of shorts that at least cover there pubic hair running around.Bones are for dogs and meat is for men...
Gross is gross.
o well

United States

#15 Jun 10, 2011
I have 2 opinions on this one well its alot better to look healthy than look like a crack wh*** and #2 clothes should also have a weight limit.
lmao

Cookeville, TN

#16 Jun 10, 2011
I actually seen her today with her husband..no,we are not all perfect sizes,but I could not believe I was seeing an 80 year old woman in a string bikini with tan leather skin and it looks like she swallowed a watermelon.Its just not something you want to see..just sayin..
thumper

Charlotte, NC

#17 Jun 10, 2011
I would hate to see what all you sh!t talkers look like. Im sure you are all tiny and look awesome in every thing you wear. And your prob not fat lazy a$$es with low self esteem...talking about others.
Shadow

Crossville, TN

#18 Jun 10, 2011
You give your opinions as if no one can see you and you live in a world that says if they can't see me then i can say what i want to. No one wants to be beautiful more than a person who isn't. Wake up mister and recognize that this person is like you. Smile and recognize that this person can be the mother of your children.

Since: Jun 10

Crossville, TN

#19 Jun 10, 2011
People who eat everything, deserve nothing. That includes self respect, which they probably also consumed.
Musical

Crossville, TN

#20 Jun 11, 2011
Florydyan wrote:
Mmmmmm.....Butterball.
How old would you say? 50's? 60's? grey-headed?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossville Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Roane State New Hire 10 min Lawyer 1
Topix shut down because it was scared of what I... 20 min Destroyer1 36
Is it legal to post nude pictures of an ex? (Jul '10) 37 min Emma Jane 102
Are Pleasant Hill and Crab Orchard people requi... 46 min well 8
Rumors of Lantana Rd trailer park skaaanks sell... 2 hr Derrin 5
Jeff Estep and Steven Austin. 3 hr True love 4
Do half the people in Rinnie and Mayland even o... 3 hr lmao 2

Crossville Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance