Heckers officially split. Now, the mo...

Heckers officially split. Now, the money.

There are 32 comments on the TwinCities.com story from Dec 18, 2009, titled Heckers officially split. Now, the money.. In it, TwinCities.com reports that:

The marriage may be over, but Denny Hecker and his latest ex-wife still have plenty of battles ahead.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at TwinCities.com.

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
GroovyGirl you are right

Saint Paul, MN

#30 Dec 21, 2009
Good point GroovyGirl she copied it. Phony as Denny.
Hot in Arizona you are right also. The same time he is trying to save his marriage and do right by Tam he is dipping his little wick with Christi
Awakening

Maple Grove, MN

#31 Dec 21, 2009
I don't understand what is wrong with the email Christi sent to Denny. It is a piece written by Sonny Carroll called Awakening. To me it looks like she knew and understood that Denny was going through some challenging times and wanted to help him with some kind words of support and encouragement. I also don't understand why you think it is OK to post other people's private emails.... where did you get this anyway????

“Love requires sacrifice”

Since: Jan 09

South Saint Paul

#32 Dec 22, 2009
I get an awakening ever time the alarm clock goes off........
Awakening wrote:
I don't understand what is wrong with the email Christi sent to Denny. It is a piece written by Sonny Carroll called Awakening. To me it looks like she knew and understood that Denny was going through some challenging times and wanted to help him with some kind words of support and encouragement. I also don't understand why you think it is OK to post other people's private emails.... where did you get this anyway????
Awakening

Crosslake, MN

#33 Dec 24, 2009
Denny has few private emails from November 2008 on after he decided to committ fraud with his customers and lenders. What we have read is inforrmation open to the public. It is also common to give credit to any writings penned by others. Those two phony people deserve each other.
TaxTaxTax

Portland, OR

#34 Dec 25, 2009
When women choose to be divorced they follow their attorney's instructions to the letter, because the attorney is guiding them through a legal system with a huge pot of gold at the end of the rainbow.

Undoubtedly, the former Mrs. Hecker provided it to the courts and it then becomes public record.

If there are any female readers out there who would like a ride on the gravy train, see an attorney first thing Monday morning.

You could be rich! Especially if you have kids!!!
Awakening wrote:
who provided what

Crosslake, MN

#35 Dec 25, 2009
Hecker's attorney provided emails to the court.
defamation of character

Maple Grove, MN

#36 Dec 26, 2009
Awakening wrote:
Denny has few private emails from November 2008 on after he decided to committ fraud with his customers and lenders. What we have read is inforrmation open to the public. It is also common to give credit to any writings penned by others. Those two phony people deserve each other.
Again, I really don't understand why you think that posting her email is appropriate. You don't know the context, she could have told him she saw this piece and was sending him a copy. Christi has a master degree, I'm sure she is knowledgeable on how to correctly cite a reference, but people do not always do that in private emails between individuals. It is not like she was submitting this for publication, you made that choice for her. Why do you make such accusations? Christi is supportive of Denny and was giving him some encouragement. He has not been charged with a crime and yet you are clearly stating that he decided to commit fraud. You are disgruntled for some reason and are using this anonymous forum to libel.
Denny sent me

Minneapolis, MN

#37 Dec 26, 2009
defamation of character wrote:
<quoted text>
Again, I really don't understand why you think that posting her email is appropriate. You don't know the context, she could have told him she saw this piece and was sending him a copy. Christi has a master degree, I'm sure she is knowledgeable on how to correctly cite a reference, but people do not always do that in private emails between individuals. It is not like she was submitting this for publication, you made that choice for her. Why do you make such accusations? Christi is supportive of Denny and was giving him some encouragement. He has not been charged with a crime and yet you are clearly stating that he decided to commit fraud. You are disgruntled for some reason and are using this anonymous forum to libel.
If Christi has a master degree then why is she with Denny. All those years in school really didn't pay off.
defamation of character

Maple Grove, MN

#38 Dec 27, 2009
Denny sent me wrote:
<quoted text>
If Christi has a master degree then why is she with Denny. All those years in school really didn't pay off.
OMG that is the most silly coment I have seen on this forum yet.
defamation of character

Saint Paul, MN

#39 Dec 28, 2009
I think it would be really difficult to defame Denny Hecker's character. The best defense in a defamation of character suit is the truth.

The truth will come out concerning Denny's concubine mistress. What is her past?
seriously

Maple Grove, MN

#40 Jan 3, 2010
Who really cares what Christi's past is? What does it matter? Tamitha wanted and filed for divorce, she got what she wanted.
defamation of character wrote:
I think it would be really difficult to defame Denny Hecker's character. The best defense in a defamation of character suit is the truth.
The truth will come out concerning Denny's concubine mistress. What is her past?
George Washingtom

Saint Paul, MN

#41 Jan 3, 2010
seriously wrote:
Who really cares what Christi's past is? What does it matter? Tamitha wanted and filed for divorce, she got what she wanted.
<quoted text>
As I was talking to John Adams the other day, it's the children who are the losers in this whole mess.

Denny's old wife, Tamitha is no saint and neither is Denny.

Denny's new friend, Christi better know what she is getting into with this crowd. I wish her all the luck in the world.

Denny where did those shepards go. I know a nice family who could use them as a pet. Denny let me know,

Georgeie

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crosslake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Owner hears loud sudden noise before boat break... Aug 2 dmpell 1
News Court suspends Vadnais Heights lawyer's license (Apr '10) Jun '16 Bar None 11
the bear that drank orange pop (Jul '10) Feb '16 Deb 15
News August 5, 2015 - (Aug '15) Aug '15 rodney neslson 1
News Gilbert Vargo (Jun '15) Jun '15 linnc2f 1
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) Jun '15 Richard Vickerman 17
News Woman dies trying to stop runaway truck (May '11) May '11 Common Sense 8

Crosslake Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crosslake Mortgages