Frightened by ALS diagnosis, she faced more tests, more uncerta...

Full story: TwinCities.com
In November 2004, Laura Hamer of Stacy developed a left foot drop, which is the inability to turn the ankle or toes upward. Read more
Brenda

Burnsville, MN

#1 May 5, 2008
Per the MN Dept. of Healt 1,239 cases of lyme disease was reported for 2007. That was an increase of more than 300 cases from the year before. Per the CDC for every one case that gets reported 10 go unreported.
Stacy Eskin

Seaford, NY

#2 May 29, 2008
i got a right foot drop and diagnosed with juvinele ALS when i was 12 and im 18 now and im living my life like nothings wrong with me.
bet you have lyme disease

Hartford, CT

#3 May 30, 2008
Please get a second opinion. And got out of state. Doctors protect each other.

Since: Apr 08

Twin Cities

#4 May 30, 2008
Stacy, I'm unable to read the article, but I wanted to respond to your comment.

Congratulations on living life fully, I wish you continued good health! Your mention of a foot drop and a diagnosis which seemed to 'clear up' has me concerned, though. Have you seen a neurologist since your recovery? How was your ALS diagnosis reached, if I may ask?

Zen
Jennifer letostak

Fairfield, NJ

#5 Apr 14, 2012
Stacy Eskin wrote:
i got a right foot drop and diagnosed with juvinele ALS when i was 12 and im 18 now and im living my life like nothings wrong with me.
Awe Stacy, it's ad tht you think nothing is wrong with you because that is just so by true. You pop pills like they are smarties, and you sleep around like you are getting paid for it. I'm sorry to tell you that you aren't living like nothing is wrong with you, you use your disease like an excuse to do stupid things. I'm only telling you this because i care about you dear. BEST FRIENDS FOREVER!
Ps I love cj

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crosslake Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Risk Level 3 Sex Offender to be Released in Pin... (Apr '10) Mar 21 AMANDA 6
the bear that drank orange pop (Jul '10) Mar 10 debbie 14
Review: Emily Meats Jones Taxidermy & Wild Game... (Mar '13) Dec '14 Still Waiting 6
News Man Charged In Fatal Deer Stand Fight (Nov '10) Mar '14 Big Time 6
Election Who do you support for U.S. House in Minnesota ... (Oct '10) May '12 Paul G Christensen 16
News Woman dies trying to stop runaway truck (May '11) May '11 Common Sense 8
Huckleberry Finn or Daniel Boone Days in Crosslake (Apr '11) May '11 Tourist 2
Crosslake Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Crosslake People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]