getreal

United States

#1 Oct 3, 2012
What's the story? Heard lots of disgusting things.

Since: Sep 12

Dallas, TX

#2 Oct 3, 2012
Heard she recently lost custody of her son because she is to busy having sex for drugs and running around the arklamiss chasing a 6 dollar pill
smh

United States

#3 Oct 3, 2012
Yep that's true. She got her kid taken away and she's running needles up her arm and taking a lot of pills. She's a total skank. Having sex for drugs and the whole nine. Nasty. She also likes to hack into peoples FB accounts and start mess so its fitting that now there's a thread about her. Stay away from her, she's no good.
just saying

United States

#5 Oct 25, 2012
Yep
Anonymous

United States

#7 Jun 25, 2013
LMAO I dont even like the girl but all yall just hatin!!! What did she do take ya man??? I gotta give the girl props hell at least she aint doing it for free!!! You proly do it to or wish you could...
Really

Conway, AR

#8 Jun 27, 2013
Sugar theres a difference between "hatin" on someone and just being disgusted by them. Why would anyone "hate" on a needle using, drug addicted, washed up ho? You got it twisted boo. For realz.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carson owens (Aug '14) Jul 15 What Really Happened 2
Trying to find you Jun '16 Mollie81792 1
Ashely Hall Jun '16 ShesABadMamaJama 3
gravel road days (Apr '09) May '16 dish 6
Welcome to Baltimore Kenneth Dixon...Play Like ... May '16 bmorecityboy 1
Pie Restaurant Feb '16 Press release 1
Foods that people from Crossett remember so well ! (Nov '09) Feb '16 a thought 14

Crossett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossett Mortgages