Developing News: Missing Ashley Count...

Developing News: Missing Ashley County teenager

There are 7 comments on the KTHV-TV Little Rock story from Jan 3, 2010, titled Developing News: Missing Ashley County teenager. In it, KTHV-TV Little Rock reports that:

Ashley County sheriff's deputies are searching for a missing Crossett teen. Dustin Evans, 19, was last seen at a New Year's Eve party on Thursday night.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at KTHV-TV Little Rock.

Kirstie Shaw

Dayton, PA

#1 Jan 3, 2010
I Hope They Find Him,
He's Such A Good Friend :(
Morgan Bass

Bentonville, AR

#2 Jan 4, 2010
Kirstie I hope they do too. Im still praying. Come home to us Beans.
doug maxwell

Commerce, GA

#3 Jan 4, 2010
from the pics i saw on facebook, looks like everybody had a REAL GOOOD TIME!!!
Sharon Rogers

Cabot, AR

#4 Jan 7, 2010
I don't know them, but I feel like I do. I am praying for Dustin's mother, as well.
Courtney Martin

United States

#5 Jan 7, 2010
I hope he is found also...I was down at the church with the family yesterday & God, it just breaks my heart. His mom is being so strong. We all just have to keep praying.
crossettgirl

United States

#6 Dec 19, 2011
Really, Doug? They put something about a teenager missing & you put that? You wouldn't have said that if Kole, Emilee, or Seth would have been in Beans shoes now would you? No, you wouldn't, so STFU!
SUMMER EVANS

United States

#8 Dec 10, 2014
doug maxwell wrote:
from the pics i saw on facebook, looks like everybody had a REAL GOOOD TIME!!!
FYI it was ANYTHING but a real good time!! That was the worst 15 days of my life... And seeing as how we "had a real good time" then why wasn't your good for NOTHING a$$ down there helping to find him?!?! How f*cking rude and inconsiderate can you possibly be?! So since the attention was on my little brother and not yourself or some other IRRELEVANT and completely UNIMPORTANT gossip or "crisis" going on you decided to make snide comments on a serious case? Oh yeah....what a GREAT f*cking time we had... Especially when they dragged my cold, DEAD LITTLE BROTHER out of that freezing water! I've had just a F*CKING BALL having to live with the horrible details and the still remaining questions of what really happened to my brother! Hmm maybe we should've elected you as the f*cking lead investigator so you could've made sure that no one had all that fun wading in freezing cold water and worrying sick over someone who would never come home again! Heartless bastard! Real freaking STAND UP PERSON YOU ARE, A$$HOLE.
*FYI* if you can't detect the sarcasm here then you really are a conceited POS!! God bless your vapid, small minded, noncompassionate, little soul!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Talking shit bihhh Fri Rick Flare 2
what a great show for trump Thu Rick Flare 3
Christmas shopping Dec 11 Guest 1
Who hit poke at WM Nov 20 WMemployee 1
austin triplet jessica kinchen Nov '17 HIGHWAYMAN 1
david duncan (Jan '15) Oct '17 Google sister 2
Shelly wilson Oct '17 Dman76 1

Crossett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance