Jackie

Vilonia, AR

#1 Dec 12, 2010
I am begging the community of Crosset to help me find my lost cat. He went missing Sunday night Dec. 5th from the corner of Hickory and 9th St. His name is "Nicky Mouse" and he is a smaller that average neutered male, very dark grey in color with with mittens on his front feet and white boots on the back. He also has a white "lightning bolt" looking shot of white hair on his face. Please check your outbuildings or storages sheds outside you home especially if you were in them on the Sunday afternoon of Dec. 5th, he may have gone in it to explore. We are offering a $250 REWARD for his return. His picture is posted at www.petamberalert.com Thank You Everyone!!
Jackie

Vilonia, AR

#2 Dec 12, 2010
I do not know why Bigelow is listed under my name as I live in Crossett, Arkansas.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crossett Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
carson owens (Aug '14) Jul 15 What Really Happened 2
Trying to find you Jun '16 Mollie81792 1
Ashely Hall Jun '16 ShesABadMamaJama 3
gravel road days (Apr '09) May '16 dish 6
Welcome to Baltimore Kenneth Dixon...Play Like ... May '16 bmorecityboy 1
Pie Restaurant Feb '16 Press release 1
Foods that people from Crossett remember so well ! (Nov '09) Feb '16 a thought 14

Crossett Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crossett Mortgages