Two People Killed In Warren County Ac...

Two People Killed In Warren County Accident

There are 4 comments on the WCPO-TV9 Cincinnati story from Oct 18, 2009, titled Two People Killed In Warren County Accident. In it, WCPO-TV9 Cincinnati reports that:

The Ohio State Patrol is investigating a crash on Interstate 75 that killed two people Saturday Night in Warren County.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at WCPO-TV9 Cincinnati.

Sue Patterson

Lake Alfred, FL

#1 Oct 19, 2009
My prayers and heartfelt sorrow go out to the families of Nick & Amanda Poe. I attended the wedding for which they traveled to be a part of Nick's cousin and his new wife celebration.
May the Peace of God be with each and everyone.
Bill and Shari Ellison

Sullivan, MO

#2 Oct 21, 2009
Didn't get to meet Amanda but cousin of Nick. Will miss you bunches. Love you both and rest in peace, take care and have fun playing with our little Anthony up in Heaven, I'm sure he'll show the ropes.
AHolloway

Tell City, IN

#3 Oct 23, 2009
Just heard of these two young people's sudden death. Since they lived nearby I checked the obituary to find Nick's father was once a customer of mine. My sympathy and prayers go out to this young man and woman's family.
susie

Goodlettsville, TN

#4 Oct 23, 2009
AHolloway wrote:
Just heard of these two young people's sudden death. Since they lived nearby I checked the obituary to find Nick's father was once a customer of mine. My sympathy and prayers go out to this young man and woman's family.
who are you talking about.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cross Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Amanda Jones 7 hr Another nurse 1
Amanda haddock 7 hr Jessica 2
JW Wiseman 1st Grade Teacher 15 hr Confused Collins 11
kid wit mohawk Tue sup? 4
OG Pep Talk Mon Don FEDucci 2
thomas and betts Mon joyce 3
traci snow! Sun Don FEDucci 2
More from around the web

Cross Plains People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE