Jessica

Springfield, TN

#1 Dec 29, 2008
I witnessed a horrible crash yesterday on Cedar grove road that claimed a life of a young boy. It happened right infront of me. We were driving along and I saw a truck in the air , rolling over and over and over until it hit a tree. I jumped out of my car to see if the boys were okay and3 of them were except for one. It was the worst thing I had ever seen in my life and i froze. It was like I was in a dream and I couldnt move. People were trying to help the boy who I have since learned was named Marshall.

I believe if the boys were wearing thier seat belts maybe he could have lived.

I cant sleep. I just keep seeing his face and thinking that could have been my child. I try to distract myself but nothing works. I dont even know him but my heart is breaking for him and his family.

I dont know the boy that was driving but he pissed me off. He was so worried that he was going to be in trouble and that his phone broke in the wreck. These boys wouldnt even look at Marshall. I felt like I was in a dream. I yelled at one boy and said I think your phone is the least of your problems!! Your friend over there is dying.

I dont know...maybe they were traumatized to.

Like I said I dont know you Marshall but I see you now all the time in my head. I promise to find your family and I promise to pray for them and for you.
momof2

Magee, MS

#2 Sep 25, 2009
I don't know if this may ease your mind but if it's the same wreck I am thinking about, Marshall did make it. There were 3 guys in the truck. David, Chris and Marshall. Marshall was in the hospital for quite some time and had to have a piece of his brain removed. But he is doing pretty well now. Like I said, I don't know if this is the same wreck, but the place it happened, the number of boys in the truck, and the truck flipping, all sounds exactly the same. And it happened right around Christmas so I am pretty sure its the same one your talking about.
momof2

Magee, MS

#3 Sep 25, 2009
it wasn't a piece of his brain, it was a piece of his skull they removed. sorry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cross Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Small town small talk 1 hr Boro 8
Paige Bratton 8 hr Jeremy 1
kim settles (Long) 12 hr My opinion 16
Abby Nolley 18 hr supafly 9
Kyowa supervisors Fri What 9
Audrey Hopkins Wed My opinion 21
starks girl Apr 27 rose 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Cross Plains Mortgages