Help find Jennifer and Adrianna Wix

Posted in the Cross Plains Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Mom

Hendersonville, TN

#1 Apr 18, 2012
Please............someone in Cross Plains knows the truth of what happened to Jennifer and Adrianna, I realize you were all a bunch of kids 8 years ago, but many of you now have children of your own and have grown into responsible adults, it's time to step forward and do what is right. Put yourself in my position, reach into your heart, pray to God and come forward with what you know...it doesn't matter how small the information is, it might be what we are waiting on to find Jennifer and Adrianna.
Friend for life

United States

#2 Apr 19, 2012
Like kathy said help us find the girls, anything you can think of big or little can help!!!! And jus because you didnt step up 8 years ago does not mean your in trouble now jus ask God to guide you and talk tell sumone anyone me cindy kathy anyone can help you WE NEED TO FIND THESE GIRLS PUT YOURSELF IN KATHYS SHOES HELP HELP HELP PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE
Mom

Hendersonville, TN

#3 Apr 22, 2012
The thing is..........if you know something and are not saying, you are as guilty as the ones who actually harmed Jennifer and Adrianna. You don't have to live with that guilt, you can come forward and do the right thing.
friend of a friend

United States

#4 Apr 22, 2012
Cross plains is soo little somebody has heard something. Even if it is just a little detail. Anything will help. I have my thoughts on it but I don't know for sure. Please even if the person that took them is ur friend and family. Remember these girls are someones family too. Its not right and god will fogive u just please tell us what u know. Whoever u may be
imagirl

Sharon, SC

#5 Apr 22, 2012
I heard she ran off cause her momma wanted her daughter. that's just what I heard, not sure how much truth that is.
Carrie Anne McManama

United States

#6 Apr 23, 2012
I think that the scum bag that last seen her has harmed her and her baby girl in some way. People do not just disappear and not seen or heard from for years. Jennifer and her family were very close, and there is no way that she would have not tried to contact them and be a part of their lives. Come on people don't post stupid crap on here, because the truth is that she is gone missing and so is her baby, and the last person to see them knows what happened. This family needs justice and closer, and you know who you are, and you know what you know and the right thing to do is to tell it! I pray everyday for these girls, and speak their names and tell their mother's story to someone everyday.....lets all do that and find out what has happened to these girls!
Mom

Hendersonville, TN

#7 Apr 23, 2012
imagirl wrote:
I heard she ran off cause her momma wanted her daughter. that's just what I heard, not sure how much truth that is.
I can tell you that this is a lie that was started by her boyfriend to cover his butt.......believe me, Jennifer didn't run off and she wasn't afraid of anything, which is probably why she is not here today.........she wouldn't back down from the devil himself
LRM

Virginia Beach, VA

#8 Apr 24, 2012
imagirl wrote:
Jennifer did not run-away. She was murdered, along with her precious daughter.
Rob

Fond Du Lac, WI

#9 Apr 29, 2012
We need to find these two!!
outside help

Eddyville, KY

#10 Apr 29, 2012
Why don't the family email the discovery channel, "cold case files", or "Missing"..see if the story can be featured on TV..It will not hurt to ask..U guys might have already done this..seemed like i read it in a blog somewhere..I live close and know of the story..It seems like there should be enough probable cause to search the boyfriend's family's entire farm again..She didn't go to far away with a child..Good luck
Mom

Hendersonville, TN

#11 May 2, 2012
outside help wrote:
Why don't the family email the discovery channel, "cold case files", or "Missing"..see if the story can be featured on TV..It will not hurt to ask..U guys might have already done this..seemed like i read it in a blog somewhere..I live close and know of the story..It seems like there should be enough probable cause to search the boyfriend's family's entire farm again..She didn't go to far away with a child..Good luck
Oh believe me, there is no one that hasn't received an email requesting that they air Jennifer and Adrianna's case, the ones that have shown interest say that they can't do the story because they do not have cooperation from others that they would need in order to make an entire episode of the case. We won't stop though, someday, someone will do the right thing and help us in our search for the girls. And I agree with you that there should have been enough probable cause to search all the families land.......the laws of our land are really screwed up when it comes to such things, no doubt! Thank you for posting and please help us raise awareness about Jennifer and Adrianna until we get that piece of information that will finally bring them home.
heather mendenhall

Herndon, VA

#12 May 7, 2012
ive always said i knew who did it, but out of respect for their family im keepin that to myself. i hope they're found. i remember them comin n food lion all the time. two very sweet ladies. please help find them.
outside help

Eddyville, KY

#13 May 14, 2012
Guess you could post it on the Nancy Grace website, several times weekly. She does not care whose feelings she hurts!! Just my observation.
Mom

Hendersonville, TN

#14 May 15, 2012
outside help wrote:
Guess you could post it on the Nancy Grace website, several times weekly. She does not care whose feelings she hurts!! Just my observation.
Nice thought but Nancy Grace is unfortunately only interested in high profile cases that further her career. We have sent Jennifer and Adrianna's information to her show more times than I can count with no response at all!
outside help

Dunmor, KY

#15 May 15, 2012
OPRAH now has her own channel (OWN)..Have u tried that? She did start out in Nashville..I'm sure u have thought of everything..Just trying to help..
Mom

Hendersonville, TN

#16 Jun 21, 2012
I think that it's safe to say that enough time has passed that anyone who lives in the Cross Plains (Robertson County) area that knows something about Jennifer and Adrianna's case could come forward now without any repercussions from law enforcement. I know that there is someone out there who knows something to help bring answers and justice to the case, they are just too afraid to come forward. I believe that the time is here to clear your conscience, your heart and most importantly, your soul. Alot has changed in these eight years in everyones lives, I really believe that the cops would be so grateful for that person that there would be nothing to fear. Please, do the right thing........come forward and tell what you know.
ouside help

Franklin, KY

#17 Jun 21, 2012
I'M sure it must be horrible for the family ; because there is no closure. I hope one day, y'all can put it to rest!
Mom

Hendersonville, TN

#18 Jun 21, 2012
ouside help wrote:
I'M sure it must be horrible for the family ; because there is no closure. I hope one day, y'all can put it to rest!
I feel like that one day we will.........when the day comes that the person who holds the key gets the courage to step forward.
Citygrl

United States

#19 Jun 26, 2012
I have heard several times they ate under the house...
Citygrl

United States

#20 Jun 26, 2012
I mean they are under the house...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cross Plains Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Xanax in portland (Jan '14) 5 hr Tafil 31
Who knows a guy they call squirrel! 16 hr Barney Fithe 2
Halltown General Baptist Church (Aug '15) 16 hr YouAreDumb 82
jason holt 18 hr mark 28
Gwen Whitson (Mar '12) 20 hr Lol 35
Dorman Products SUCKS (Aug '11) Tue wdressen 41
Baylee Mack Mon Omg 35

Cross Plains Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance