First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Rossing

Hurricane, WV

#1 Jan 26, 2013
Theres 2 lesbo girls in CL named Mandy and Sarah who are doing dirt. My boy was riding with Mandy after she bought some pills and she got pulled over and she dropped the pills by his feet and told the cop they were his. He said she also told the cop who she bought em off of. He told the cops they weren't his pills, but she turned the tears on and offered to wear a wire for the cops so he took the heat. he also said he's not a snitch like her. He had paperwork from the court with all the work she did. If you know these girls you better watch it.
Jen1

Hurricane, WV

#2 Jan 26, 2013
It's Mandy Resvaloso and Sarah Browning and the guy you're talking about (BC) told me all about it.
Sarah ain't done nothing, but Mandy told on everyone she could think of. Her "best friends" quickly became targets so she wouldn't get into any trouble.
BC just went for a ride and then she lets him take the fall for her pills when she could've told the cop the truth that they were hers to begin with.
Sarah's on day report and I wonder what they would have to say if someone called them and told them what Mandy is up to. She's still dealing to people...or maybe CPS would be interested.
wow

Chesapeake, OH

#3 Feb 4, 2013
Grow up people. This post is ridicules. I really hope you don't have any children. It's sad people have to share this world with you.
theirworstnightm are

Saint Albans, WV

#4 Mar 6, 2013
Jen1 wrote:
It's Mandy Resvaloso and Sarah Browning and the guy you're talking about (BC) told me all about it.
Sarah ain't done nothing, but Mandy told on everyone she could think of. Her "best friends" quickly became targets so she wouldn't get into any trouble.
BC just went for a ride and then she lets him take the fall for her pills when she could've told the cop the truth that they were hers to begin with.
Sarah's on day report and I wonder what they would have to say if someone called them and told them what Mandy is up to. She's still dealing to people...or maybe CPS would be interested.
Someone should turn these dykes in to cps day report AND the po po because Sarahs kids are SO not being taken care of like they should! Numerous drugs in and out of the house... Felons in and out... S*$t one of the kids dad is a child molester! Model parents I tell ya!
wow

Chesapeake, OH

#5 Mar 7, 2013
theirworstnightmare wrote:
<quoted text>Someone should turn these dykes in to cps day report AND the po po because Sarahs kids are SO not being taken care of like they should! Numerous drugs in and out of the house... Felons in and out... S*$t one of the kids dad is a child molester! Model parents I tell ya!
Grow up. Meth & pills are not the best thing this world has to offer!!
concernedbystand er

United States

#6 Mar 7, 2013
Never done either and never will because i have children that love me and depend on me as a PARENT to be there for them! These two sorry excuses for parents will end up in jail or dead from an overdose then where will their kids be?!
sawitwithowneyes

Saint Albans, WV

#7 Mar 7, 2013
It's funny I came across this because I have a friend who lives close to them. I could be on the front porch and watch these girls. I don't know which is which but the one who doesn't look like a boy is so high that its obvious. She can't hardly talk and walks like a drunk. The scary thing is that SHE DRIVES THEIR TRUCK WITH THE KIDS IN IT!
We called the sheriffs department and they said they've had numerous complaints about them and something is being done about it.
Like I said, I've only seen them a handful of times, but that one is constantly high on something. My friend says that they do pills. Those poor kids look like they haven't eaten a decent meal in months and I did call CPS but I don't know if they went there or not.
concernedbystand er

United States

#8 Mar 8, 2013
sawitwithowneyes wrote:
It's funny I came across this because I have a friend who lives close to them. I could be on the front porch and watch these girls. I don't know which is which but the one who doesn't look like a boy is so high that its obvious. She can't hardly talk and walks like a drunk. The scary thing is that SHE DRIVES THEIR TRUCK WITH THE KIDS IN IT!
We called the sheriffs department and they said they've had numerous complaints about them and something is being done about it.
Like I said, I've only seen them a handful of times, but that one is constantly high on something. My friend says that they do pills. Those poor kids look like they haven't eaten a decent meal in months and I did call CPS but I don't know if they went there or not.
See?! I'm not the only one! Sarah is the girl lookin one and she is the mother of all those babies!!! I cannot believe they still have these kids... it blows my mind! Shows how well our system works huh?? Lets get loaded up on pills then DRIVE with my kids in the vehicle! Nice mothering Sarah ya dumb hoe! Oh yea not to mention all those babies were born from different fathers... she got tired of havin kids so she got with a girl who thinks she's a dude who is just as bad off on the drugs as she is! Parent of the Year award material for sure...
Meee

Saint Albans, WV

#9 Mar 9, 2013
if any of you all have something to say you have my number give me a call or if you're that close to grow some balls and come talk to me yourself otherwise have an awesome day
Jake

Saint Albans, WV

#10 Mar 9, 2013
You people need to knock it off, or at least have the guts to post your real first name.

First, I know these girls and consider them a friend. I have seen their parenting and would also say that they're good parents. It's ironic how someone said that the kids don't eat, though they regularly offer me something to eat or drink. I've seen their fridge and its always stocked.

They get up in the morning, feed the kids, and get them off to school. The kids are clean, groomed and in health. Clearly this is obvious- if you can't tell just by observation.

Whomever said that they were busted for drugs is wrong on that one as well. Do you honestly think the police would let the parents of kids just go? The police ALWAYS send the kids off to other parents and prosecute because it not only fits the bill, but makes for good cover story on the news.

This thread is just pathetic. I don't know who started this, but you need to knock it off. I'm sure at one time you called them a friend and look now. Ill bet you even call yourself a Christian, but remember: Judge not lest ye be judged.

I hope I don't know who you fools are because with a friend like you someone definitely doesn't need an enemy.
Tasha

Chesapeake, OH

#11 Mar 9, 2013
As a parent myself, if I thought their children were being mistreated or neglected, I would be the first to report them to CPS. However, having witnessed the parenting firsthand, I can say without any question, these children are being extremely well taken care of and want for nothing.
As far as whatever else they do in their personal life, I can't (& wouldn't) say. It's none of my or anyone else's business. Hence it being called "personal".
Whoever's notified CPS regarding Mandy and Sarah should be ashamed. Thank goodness they wouldn't find any just cause to take the children away from their home, but say the children were removed. They could be split up and very possibly put in an actual bad situation. All because you just HAD to try and stir up some trouble where you had no good reason to. And you know damn good and well it's not because of your concern for the kid's well being, but because of your beef w/ Sarah and/or Mandy.
That's really shameful.
concernedbystand er

Baden, PA

#12 Mar 9, 2013
DRUGS in a home is not acceptable parenting... Being on Day Report & continuing on with your drug habit is bad character... Whether these two idiots realize it or not they are teaching all 3 of the kids that its ok to break the rules! They bring dealers & other fellow druggies into their home in front of the kids! I also have seen all lf this first hand with my own eyes... This is the biggest reason I won't be caught dead in their company! I just wish the law would take action already & get those kids out & into a safer environment. From my understanding they had a conicted felon/CHILD MOLESTER staying with them about a year ago! Said offender was apparently one of the kids' fathers. Wow... Smart choice idiots!
jake

Saint Albans, WV

#13 Mar 10, 2013
Hey, everyone has their own opinion about things, but why say you saw it with your own eyes and hide behind a screen name? Use your real name, but you don't have to- I know who you are.
concernedbystand er

United States

#14 Mar 11, 2013
jake wrote:
Hey, everyone has their own opinion about things, but why say you saw it with your own eyes and hide behind a screen name? Use your real name, but you don't have to- I know who you are.
Hahaha... You think you know who I am?! You have no clue who I am... I would put money on it that you don't know my name... Tell ya what... Go ahead, say my name on here and 'out' me... If you're right I will letcha know...
Meee

Saint Albans, WV

#15 Mar 12, 2013
Cps , law , call em all .they done bn here. My house and kids clean. I have food and im not in day report. my children are taking care of and I don't owe any u an explanation. Stay in ya own lives and not worrying bout mine cuz if ya wanna get real 6 months ago in my house the only reason u would know or even talk to me is more then likelydoin drugs to. U aren't no better so grow up . I got help. ive got another chance of life with me and my kids sober! What u do set on ur ass and gossip? Hope we r worth it! Bye thnx jake and tasha we really appreciate it!
wow

Chesapeake, OH

#16 Mar 12, 2013
Sorry I posted. I could care less about your trashy lives.
I care

Chesapeake, OH

#17 Mar 14, 2013
I care enough that I don't think either of these girls should have their kids. I think it's funny how they claim to be off drugs when I saw Sarah at Tim Hortons the other day, driving that white truck, and obviously high. I'm surprised she didn't fall asleep at the wheel.
It's nice that the other people were trying to stick up for them, but Mandy and Sarah are both actively using drugs, dealing drugs, and buying drugs.
If it wasn't for welfare they wouldn't be able to afford food- oh, and isn't selling your food stamps illegal?
1 post removed
bullsht

United States

#19 Mar 14, 2013
I care wrote:
I care enough that I don't think either of these girls should have their kids. I think it's funny how they claim to be off drugs when I saw Sarah at Tim Hortons the other day, driving that white truck, and obviously high. I'm surprised she didn't fall asleep at the wheel.
It's nice that the other people were trying to stick up for them, but Mandy and Sarah are both actively using drugs, dealing drugs, and buying drugs.
If it wasn't for welfare they wouldn't be able to afford food- oh, and isn't selling your food stamps illegal?
if u care sooooo much and they are selling their foodstamps then call dhhr n turn them in to b investigated instead of running ur mouth on a social network!! and btw if they r selling drugs I'm sure they have the money to buy food and don't need the foodstamps!! I worked somewhere mandy shopped often, and we took foodstamps yet she ALWAYS paid cash!!! leave these girls alone, cps has obviously been to their house n if those kids were n danger or neglected im sure the wouldve removed them!!!
Fed

Hurricane, WV

#20 Mar 15, 2013
people abuse foodstamps everyday.
jake

Saint Albans, WV

#21 Mar 15, 2013
Gotta agree with bull on that one. People need to get a life and stay out of others

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Cross Lanes Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Taunia Harper 7 min Taunia 1
P u vaughn 45 min Long memory 6
crossroads village apartments (Jun '15) 1 hr Hammerhead 8
Jessica Walker (Aug '16) 2 hr goober 94
New Spokesperson 23 hr bulk 1
today only! 23 hr bulk 1
Create your own Forum (Jun '15) Mon RSM 4,088

Cross Lanes Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance