What is the most cheap best coverage...

What is the most cheap best coverage health insurance in oregon?

Posted in the Crosbyton Forum

Anonymous

Atlanta, GA

#1 Feb 13, 2013
What is the most cheap best coverage health insurance in oregon?
-
Hello I am a 19 year old female in Oregon. I m sure my mom will help me with financing till I can find a job(interview after interview :() I need to know the cheapest health insurance but has the best coverage I am in need of insurance badly. I m to old for government help and I m not prego so I cant go to DHS. If anyone could help me I don t know where to start I m pretty much on my own living my own life and dont have help just a little money here and there if I really really need it. I would appreciate the help so much. it would really help me I have some health issues so its almost like your saving my life in the long run lol! So by you helping me I ll pay it forward to make a difference in somone else s life so they can pay it forward and make a difference and so on !:D I m down for a good cause! PLZZZ HELP

Thanks for taking the time to read this
Have a wonderful day!
:D
-
BEST ANSWER: I recommend you this site to get quotes from the best companies: insureinfo.info

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crosbyton Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 17 District farts 977
Election Who do you support for State Board of Education... (Oct '10) Aug 15 More farts 790
News O'Rourke talks Iran deal, veterans health care Aug 7 huey goins 7
News Pancho Claus: A Tex-Mex Santa from the South Pole (Dec '13) Jun '15 Santafarts 12
onnie ray (Mar '14) May '15 Freeman 2
the music thread (Feb '12) May '15 Musikologist 33
News Home full of ammunition, propane, fireworks des... Apr '15 Jane 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Crosbyton Mortgages