Motorcycle Accident
Melena Davis

United States

#1 Jun 28, 2010
My sister-in-law was one of the most amazing person that I have had the pleasure to have in my life. I know that She is with our heavenly father and she will no longer hurt. She has her wings now and she can sore. She will be miss by all of her family and friends. We will miss you so much stacy!! We love you, and keep an eye out for us!
Diego

United States

#2 Jun 28, 2010
Melena Davis are you talking about the accident that happened yesterday on 2100 and highway 90?
pmp411

Baytown, TX

#3 Jun 28, 2010
I was wondering the same thing. I thought it was a man that was hurt. It's such a sad thing no matter what.
Diego

United States

#4 Jun 28, 2010
no it was a woman at 90 ystrdy about 8:00 pm there was another rider on his own bike but he wasnt injured.
ironangel63

Porter, TX

#5 Jun 29, 2010
there were 2 motorcycle accidents in samr area, one being a man and the other being a woman named Stacy Davis
vonda and joanna

Allen, TX

#6 Jun 29, 2010
God Bless Stacys Family and Friends as we grieve the Loss of Such A Wonderful Lady Rider....Sunday God saw that there was a need in Harley Heaven for an Angle and called Stacy...to be with him....we will keep our great memorys of her alive..remeber her Beatiful Smile....God Please give Rex strenght.and let him know were all here for him
skitycat

United States

#7 Jun 29, 2010
It was on 90 and it was a woman. That other rider was her husband. she will be sadly misedd and forever remembered.
white boi

League City, TX

#8 Jul 1, 2010
man...sorry to hear about this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Long lost sister 1 hr Your farts 4
Am searching 19 hr Guest Farter 2
highlands woman (Jun '11) Apr '17 barb 3
News Houston rents still down, but the decline is sm... Mar '17 RentsPhartss 1
Talk about Highlands (Jan '12) Mar '17 red dawn 10
npoan - hoa (Jun '09) Feb '17 Looking for advice 12
Where's The Heavy Fed Stuff? (Aug '09) Jan '17 red dawn 4

Crosby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance