help
diane

San Antonio, TX

#2 Mar 2, 2011
wont find here. there all to high to respond
mrg

Waco, KY

#3 Mar 8, 2011
vivian '''hoest john '''.she went to crosby high school , was a girlfriend of mine before i went to viet nam . lost track of her , if anyone knows how i can get in touch with her '''please ''' let me know . thank you .
mrg

Lebanon, KY

#4 Mar 16, 2011
diane wrote:
wont find here. there all to high to respond
you are right no one ill respond at all here . looks like they would . met her before i went to viet nam was captured and was mia for 3 years till me and 4 more escaped and made it back to our lines . wrote vivian several letters but must of gotten lost . thank you for your responce to my ad you are the olny one that did .Robbie
diane

San Antonio, TX

#5 Mar 16, 2011
mrg wrote:
<quoted text>you are right no one ill respond at all here . looks like they would . met her before i went to viet nam was captured and was mia for 3 years till me and 4 more escaped and made it back to our lines . wrote vivian several letters but must of gotten lost . thank you for your responce to my ad you are the olny one that did .Robbie
Hi, I been looking for someone too, for a while. but people in this town are asleep. I guess It's like, the town of the living dead. By the way Im diane. Did you ever live in crosby.
mrg

Lebanon, KY

#6 Mar 20, 2011
diane wrote:
<quoted text> Hi, I been looking for someone too, for a while. but people in this town are asleep. I guess It's like, the town of the living dead. By the way Im diane. Did you ever live in crosby.
live in tennessee , i met vivian back when i was going into service thru a christian web site and we talked a lot on the phone but then i was sent to viet nam . sent letters but no answer back then . happy to meet you diane , i am robbie
mrg

Paris, KY

#7 May 10, 2011
diane wrote:
<quoted text> Hi, I been looking for someone too, for a while. but people in this town are asleep. I guess It's like, the town of the living dead. By the way Im diane. Did you ever live in crosby.
never live in crosby . live in kentucky and florida . happy to meet you diane . been looking for vivina but all ready gave up on that . hope to hear from you soon here .
Robbie
myron stelly

Atlanta, GA

#8 Oct 16, 2012
I relying need too c you now

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Crosby Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
highlands woman (Jun '11) Apr '17 barb 3
News Houston rents still down, but the decline is sm... Mar '17 RentsPhartss 1
Talk about Highlands (Jan '12) Mar '17 red dawn 10
npoan - hoa (Jun '09) Feb '17 Looking for advice 12
Where's The Heavy Fed Stuff? (Aug '09) Jan '17 red dawn 4
Break-ins & Robbery in Highlands (Jul '12) Jan '17 red dawn 4
Highland Shores (Jan '15) Jan '17 red dawn 2

Crosby Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance